ADVERTISEMENT

Well Goodie Goodie I got blacklisted AGAIN on SoonerScoop.

what thread? They usually tell you why and how long you get sent it Chile ?
I think I posted uncletom.com on the thread and Josh replied to my question as to why with, "uncletom.com? Come on man...

He never watched the trailer or even looked into it. I guess he just didn't like the title and thought it was belittling and racist. To me it's one of the most eye-opening videos about the misunderstanding of black people by black people.Stop playing the victim card.

Heck, he may have performed a life-time ban. Not sure. If he keeps it like that, so be it. I'm cool. If he lets me return, I have to have the record for Chile vacations.

Last edited:
I think I posted uncletom.com on the thread and Josh replied to my question as to why with, "uncletom.com? Come on man...

He never watched the trailer or even looked into it. I guess he just didn't like the title and thought it was belittling and racist. To me it's one of the most eye-opening videos about the misunderstanding of black people by black people.Stop playing the victim card.

Heck, he may have performed a life-time ban. Not sure. If he keeps it like that, so be it. I'm cool. If he lets me return, I have to have the record for Chili vacations.

that’s bravo Sierra

He didn’t say see you in week?

Heck, he may have performed a life-time ban. Not sure. If he keeps it like that, so be it. I'm cool. If he lets me return, I have to have the record for Chile vacations.
Larry Elder is the man! He brings facts! I love that guy. I listen to his show on Spotify... it condenses 3 hrs into around 1.25 hours with hardly any commercials.
The statistics he brings make liberals shake.

Did you ever consider the possibility that it may be something about you?

Or maybe some people can't handle an opposing opinion.

BTW, the reason he was banned is above. The movie trailer....SJW's to the rescue!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT