ADVERTISEMENT

Well FSU your basketball team stinks!!!

Oh what the hell Shime.

"We suck but you suck worse" is weak tea, dude.
But par for the course. Dude is sifting through all of FSU sports trying to find a jab. Scurry, scurry, scurry...FSU soccer! Nope...dammit...scurry scurry scurry, FSU softball, FSU football, FSU chess. DAMMIT! Oh, there it is, FSU basketball [alt+tab+message board]

shime, "Muhahah, I'll show them Nolies!!!"

giphy.gif

Texts lover, @ih8f$u , "Brah...go check the boards! I'm stick'n it to the Nolies!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
3-10? USF would take you out.
And BTW their football team has beaten nobody worth a shit. What I LOVE is all the little minions who just rag on me for
this or that respond to ALL my posts. Kinda like all the Libby’s who rag on Fox News. Um, so you watch it then? Um, so you read all my posts then? And yeah they just crushed us in the game by 7 right? Sad thing is that Norvell probably would’ve been booted after last years FCS LOSS but, they were still paying off 2 coaches. But, go beat that 6-6 team in the Cheeseheads Bowl.

I know your QB is the second coming of well of you know the guy who ended up playing basketball.

• Haha
Reactions: alaskanseminole
And BTW their football team has beaten nobody worth a shit. What I LOVE is all the little minions who just rag on me for
this or that respond to ALL my posts. Kinda like all the Libby’s who rag on Fox News. Um, so you watch it then? Um, so you read all my posts then? And yeah they just crushed us in the game by 7 right? Sad thing is that Norvell probably would’ve been booted after last years FCS LOSS but, they were still paying off 2 coaches. But, go beat that 6-6 team in the Cheeseheads Bowl.

I know your QB is the second coming of well of you know the guy who ended up playing basketball.
So basically, you woke up still butt hurt and sulking about losing to FSU.

giphy.gif

Reactions: goldmom

To quote one of my childhood heroes, you are one sad, strange little man

Well, his .708 winning percentage is still the highest in FSU history and he remains the only coach to ever lead us to the Final Four.
IIRC, it was the championship game vs UCLA, right? No I didn't witness it as I was almost 3 at the time. I'm sure Insta remembers.

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
Banned little boy don’t you have somewhere else to be spanked? As a shoplifter once told my boss in the security office, “if we were in prison you’d be my B!tch!

But par for the course. Dude is sifting through all of FSU sports trying to find a jab. Scurry, scurry, scurry...FSU soccer! Nope...dammit...scurry scurry scurry, FSU softball, FSU football, FSU chess. DAMMIT! Oh, there it is, FSU basketball [alt+tab+message board]

shime, "Muhahah, I'll show them Nolies!!!"

giphy.gif

Texts lover, @ih8f$u , "Brah...go check the boards! I'm stick'n it to the Nolies!!"
Alaskan I’d call you a nerd but, I’d be insulting nerds. You are the guy whos girl everybody talks about being hideous at a wedding and then you introduce her as your girl. And evil you are the guy who envy’s him for having her.

Alaskan I’d call you a nerd but, I’d be insulting nerds. You are the guy whos girl everybody talks about being hideous at a wedding and then you introduce her as your girl. And evil you are the guy who envy’s him for having her.
Do you ever tire of being wrong?

Like most men, I don't take a woman to a wedding.

That would defeat the purpose of going to weddings, doinking bridesmaids in the coat room at the reception.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
Per usual, shime talking about things he has no business discussing. What a twat waffle.

Since we're talking wedding days, here's mine on ours:

9h2mr4B.jpg

pmifu8J.jpg

0joHrBI.jpg

Put up [your heffer] or shut up, shime.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EvilWayz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT