ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to Gators Territory!!

Corey Bender

Administrator
Mar 26, 2018
Gator Fans!

Welcome to Gators Territory, a newly-launched Florida Gators site here on the Rivals Network. My name is Corey Bender, and many of you know me from my time being a College Football Recruiting Analyst at Scout and 247Sports.

I was recently provided with the opportunity to become the publisher here at Gators Territory, and it was simply a no-brainer with the great staff and resources here in place at Rivals. Roughly seven years ago, I kicked off my career as an intern covering USF athletics and recruiting for Scout.com, and also handled all the duties that come along with being a publisher. I was then promoted to Regional Recruiting Analyst, covering all of the top high school football prospects across the talent-rich state of Florida. I held that position for three years before being labeled as a Southeast Recruiting Analyst once Scout merged with 247Sports.

For years, I have constructed tight-knit relationships with a countless amount of prospects and coaches across the state, and covered several of the current Gators back in high school as well, so I'm very familiar with this roster. Myself, along with multiple Gators Territory staff members, will be covering each of the remaining spring practices available to the media, as well as the Orange and Blue Spring Game.

Gators Territory will also be announcing a big-time addition in the coming weeks. This person won't be starting until May 1, but you guys are certainly going to be thrilled once we announce who is joining the team full-time. They will be covering football recruiting, as well as the football and basketball teams. Stay tuned for that, folks.

From in-depth recruiting updates, to exclusive practice and postgame analysis, Gators Territory will be your one-stop source for Florida athletics. The recruiting spring evaluation period is also set to kick into gear, so Gators Territory will have the latest on prospects receiving visits from Dan Mullen's staff, as well as which coaches are swinging through each high school.

In addition to UF's success on the gridiron, Gators Territory will also be providing can't-miss updates on Florida hoops and all of the recruiting that comes along with it. Russ Wood, the go-to source for Gators basketball recruiting, is staying put to help catapult this site to new heights. Russ is extremely connected, and will be dishing out exclusive updates on top Florida targets from the annual Travel Team Jamboree AAU event this weekend.

Our staff will be dipping into baseball and other athletic programs along the way as well, so you don't want to turn away from this opportunity.

Here are some of the perks when you sign up for a Gators Territory membership:

⦁ Inside scoop and breaking news as it happens
⦁ In-depth recruiting reports on prospects committed to the Gators
⦁ Comprehensive coverage of practice, photos and videos
⦁ Exclusive player interviews, features and practice reports
⦁ Access to Rivals' recruiting database and prospect's photos, videos and more
⦁ Recruiting rankings of all teams and players
⦁ Chats with Gators Territory staff and Rivals recruiting experts
⦁ Wall-to-wall coverage throughout the offseason

For FREE premium access until August 1, waste no time by diving into the link below to sign up at Gators Territory.

https://florida.rivals.com/sign_up?promo_code=GTRivals

For those who already have a registered account on Rivals, sign in and click the link below.

https://florida.rivals.com/subscriptions/new?promo_code=GTRivals

As for all our existing subscribers, I'm a go-getter who will provide top-notch effort from morning to night. This is a dream gig and you guys are going to get the very best. I want this to be your site, and if you have any suggestions on things you would like to see moving forward, feel free to email me at gatorsterritory@gmail.com

I cannot thank you guys enough, and again, welcome to Gators Territory, folks!

Reactions: TennesseeGator
The thread title should have read: This is a PR Pitch for a Paid Site.
That way, I wouldn't have bothered to even open it, wasting both my time and yours. :cool:

But since you did waste my time reading it, let me just waste some of your's in return. ;)
PR fluf with massive drivel while claiming to be a 'one-stop' source.... :rolleyes:
(to that I say, I've got a bridge in London that I'd like to sell you) :D

Give me how you rated Trask and Allen coming out of HS.
Give me how you've rated F.Franks & E.Jones coming out of HS.
Show me your past rankings and evaluations covering the last 7 years.
Where you've been correct,,, and where you've missed badly. o_O

No matter how all of that falls out, I'll still be using many sources for my info.
IF you're any good (imoho of course), then I'll read what you have to say, (if it's free).

"For FREE premium access until August 1, waste no time by diving into the link below to sign up at Gators Territory."

You want ME, to pay YOU, for YOUR opinions??? :confused:
What I trust is: my own eyes, the stats, and the quotes from the Gator coaches.
After that, my opinions are just as good as your's are, on most days... :p

Reactions: fsu939913
Maybe Pass should give Insta another vacay.... pretty sure the new management would prefer not dealing with that mental case so early in their new endeavor

PS: Good Luck, Corey!! I wish you great success - I understand how difficult it can be

That way, I wouldn't have bothered to even open it, wasting both my time and yours. :cool:

But since you did waste my time reading it, let me just waste some of your's in return. ;)
PR fluf with massive drivel while claiming to be a 'one-stop' source.... :rolleyes:

No matter how all of that falls out, I'll still be using many sources for my info.
IF you're any good (imoho of course), then I'll read what you have to say, (if it's free).

"For FREE premium access until August 1, waste no time by diving into the link below to sign up at Gators Territory."

giphy.gif

One post and Corey is already sucked into an insta-war vortex. Somewhere the poor guy is sitting there shaking his head...

Honest personal opinions and 'free speech' usually scare the chit outta your circle jerker type,,, but NBD.... :cool:

His response to my opinions will tell me a lot, while your usual drivel tells me NADA. o_O

I thought I heard 24/7 and Scout was combining. I wonder if this has anything to do with that stuff.

Honest personal opinions and 'free speech' usually scare the chit outta your circle jerker type,,, but NBD.... :cool:

His response to my opinions will tell me a lot, while your usual drivel tells me NADA. o_O

He's probably smart enough to know he shouldn't engage with you considering his position.

Maybe though.

It would be interesting.

And the drunk loser stalker with his usual personal attacks, arrives to spew his usual I'm betting...

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...
==========

I've had my say and so I'll go elsewhere until and unless Cory has a response to me.
The circle of jerks are all astronauts, because they take up empty space wherever they go...

And the drunk loser stalker with his usual personal attacks, arrives to spew his usual I'm betting...

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...
==========

I've had my say and so I'll go elsewhere until and unless Cory has a response to me.
The circle of jerks are all astronauts, because they take up empty space wherever they go...
Opinions are great, aren't they? We can all sit around and spew whatever gold, or garbage we want.

Some of us spew more of the latter;), my advice is to take it all in stride. You can't act all offended when you start the "circle jerk" by calling out somebody on their introduction.

Observation: The guy won't respond to you. His intro is what I gather is akin to a letter head on a resume. As you said yourself " An ad for his content".

Checked back for a Cory response. (I left the thread momentarily, not the board,,, clueless kensucky twit) :cool:

You're probably correct PD, in that he won't respond or even return here to read the comments.
That being the case, my post is 'no foul - no harm' for Cory, so why the stalker / circle jerks bs?
(just because they are who and what they are,,, always) :rolleyes:

Dunny stalker and his fellow circle of jerks always start the personal attack bs, not me, so try paying attention for a change. o_O

And as to 'acting offended' WTFU dude.
All of these supposed emotions that the twits attempt to assign to me, are the things that I most LMFAO at. Those emotions fit you/them a lot better than they will ever apply to me.

I mostly sit here shaking my head and laughing, with the occasional 'snicker' thrown in... :D

Reactions: fsu939913
Dude.....your first post started in on Corey .... and you act like you don’t start it.... mental case

Moronic dog-poker, my post was to Corey, not to the personal attack stalker circle jerkers like you.
You remain just as clueless as always... :confused:

Always the clueless moronic A-hole that's never at fault for anything, much less for any stalking circle jerker personal attacks... :rolleyes:

He has a problem with just about everything here apparently. Yet when he was banned he cried on other boards about how unfair it was until he was let back. In other words, he's mental.

Anybody with the new crew know what happened to Lee Begley? sadgator is dying to know whether she is still with the program.
She is still listed on Gator Zone (floridagators.com), which is run by the University Athletics Assn., as the Director of Football Recruiting Operations.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
He has a problem with just about everything here apparently. Yet when he was banned he cried on other boards about how unfair it was until he was let back. In other words, he's mental.

Hint: A liar on many things, and basically clueless on most of the rest.
This moron's life does not matter, ;) and neither do his 'village idiot' self-promoting opinions. :cool:

This useless twit it a solid #2 on the 'Circle of Jerks' list, right behind the always clueless/obnoxious dunny-goater, and just in fron of the dog-poker...

This moron's life does not matter, ;) and neither do his 'village idiot' self-promoting opinions. :cool:

This useless twit it a solid #2 on the 'Circle of Jerks' list, right behind the always clueless/obnoxious dunny-goater, and just in fron of the dog-poker...

Complete posting of the jerk circle rankings, please.

You're as boring as you are dumb. Tell us more about your free speech protections on a private message board.

Mydol will help with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT