ADVERTISEMENT

Wearing MAGA Hats Are Cool

BayouGator1995

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2015
Yes people, the U.S. 9th Circuit Court just overturned a prior judge's ruling over the wearing of all things......MAGA hats. They are truly an expression of the dreaded thing dumb-ass liberals fear like vampires with holy water.......Free Speech! I own like 5 of those hats in different colors (black is my fav), and I've worn them and continue to wear them, preferably the black cap. I say we all wear our MAGA hats just to piss off the liberal public and send them to the looney-bin just because. After all, "white supremacy" only exists in their Multiverse Of Madness spectrum which is their twisted, rabid-ass minds. And it's also our way of saying like Tom Petty that "I won't back down." Gimme some action on this thread, cartoon characters (you know who you are) welcome!

Yes people, the U.S. 9th Circuit Court just overturned a prior judge's ruling over the wearing of all things......MAGA hats. They are truly an expression of the dreaded thing dumb-ass liberals fear like vampires with holy water.......Free Speech! I own like 5 of those hats in different colors (black is my fav), and I've worn them and continue to wear them, preferably the black cap. I say we all wear our MAGA hats just to piss off the liberal public and send them to the looney-bin just because. After all, "white supremacy" only exists in their Multiverse Of Madness spectrum which is their twisted, rabid-ass minds. And it's also our way of saying like Tom Petty that "I won't back down." Gimme some action on this thread, cartoon characters (you know who you are) welcome!

Ridiculous woke broken puppies. If there was a rule to ban all headwear, I could possibly understand that. But then the muslims would be upset. 😂 I've been a LOT of places and still yet to see a "Ridin with Biden" hat. :rolleyes::p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT