ADVERTISEMENT

We now have proof that there was election interference in 2020

Please go back to your fainting couch….

Only Congress can pass a bill with the President’s signature to make it law to regulate Big Tech.

I’ll bet you a steak dinner that when it came down to crunch time leading up the election, Fakebook reverted to form and helped Team Biden get the win.

Actually the non fact checking agreement is still in place...

I like my filet mignon medium rare 👨‍🍳

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/15/politics/facebook-fact-check-donald-trump/index.html
Facebook fact-checkers will stop checking Trump after presidential bid announcement

By Donie O'Sullivan, CNN
Updated 10:23 PM EST, Tue November 15, 2022

Facebook’s fact-checkers will need to stop fact-checking former President Donald Trump following the announcement that he is running for president, according to a company memo obtained by CNN.

While Trump is currently banned from Facebook, the fact-check ban applies to anything Trump says and false statements made by Trump can be posted to the platform by others. Despite Trump’s ban, “Team Trump,” a page run by Trump’s political group, is still active and has 2.3 million followers.

Tuesday’s memo from Meta underscores the challenges social media platforms face in deciding how to handle another Trump presidential campaign. The former president announced Tuesday night that he would seek the Republican presidential nomination in 2024, aiming to become only the second commander-in-chief ever elected to two nonconsecutive terms.

More importantly, is the involvement of our entire intelligence agencies helping the democrats to make this all happen. All of them KNEW the laptop was the REAL DEAL all the way back in August of 2020, yet spread lies to all of the social media companies telling them a dump was forthcoming about a laptop with info about Hunter...from the Russian government. This makes Watergate look like tiddlywinks. I has sad this for years....I was 100% correct.
Of course they all knew it was real. The FBI had the damn thing!
You can’t convince me all those former intel guys didn’t have any contacts in the FBI that could’ve told them…hey you might not want to slob d—- on MSDNC that laptop thing is real. But much like the Anthony Weiner laptop they thought they could bury it.

Reactions: BCSpell
Of course they all knew it was real. The FBI had the damn thing!
You can’t convince me all those former intel guys didn’t have any contacts in the FBI that could’ve told them…hey you might not want to slob d—- on MSDNC that laptop thing is real. But much like the Anthony Weiner laptop they thought they could bury it.
Have you seen ONE lefty denounce this? No...because we KNOW who they really are. NON Americans. They know as much about being an american as they do about firearms.

That would make things extremely interesting as it would confirm what we’ve all been saying for years.
If Elon teases that he is gonna release Twitter's internal comms about their decision to censor legit covid info, then they will immediately arrest him.

What happens if they arrest him, then Elon tweets: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us...."

Have you seen ONE lefty denounce this? No...because we KNOW who they really are. NON Americans. They know as much about being an american as they do about firearms.
6nt6ll.jpg

If Elon teases that he is gonna release Twitter's internal comms about their decision to censor legit covid info, then they will immediately arrest him.

What happens if they arrest him, then Elon tweets: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us...."
I will laugh my ass off because I don’t think he’s Q and that would be an epic troll.

On the flip side, shit could get real

How many posters here claim to be 'independents'?

@Uniformed_ReRe
@kalimgoodman
@Mdfgator / @BSC911
Random Swamp Talk goobs

Yet NONE of them have ANY issue with the democrats colluding with Twitter to interfere in the 2020 election. Wewe even said it's no big deal.

A true independent voter would have zero issue calling out the collusion and calling for a new election.
Serious question: What’s the mechanism for having a new election?

Act of Congress?
Judicial Petition?

I’m not aware of a Constitutional mechanism to make this happen.

Serious question: What’s the mechanism for having a new election?

Act of Congress?
Judicial Petition?

I’m not aware of a Constitutional mechanism to make this happen.
Great question. I could easily see this Twitter news opening the door for a class action lawsuit with 2020 voters suing for a new election. So the Judicial path I could see.

Can't see Congress doing anything. Only other option might be related to the military, I think we all can agree that's not what anyone wants to see.

Reactions: BCSpell
Great question. I could easily see this Twitter news opening the door for a class action lawsuit with 2020 voters suing for a new election. So the Judicial path I could see.

Can't see Congress doing anything. Only other option might be related to the military, I think we all can agree that's not what anyone wants to see.
I thought about the military in my previous post also but that’s such an extreme option I shudder to even think about it.

Again we are literally throwing people in jail for seditious acts related to protesting an election. What about those who committed seditious acts and interfered with said election?
Time for you to round up a posse and start throwing cucks like Lil Dickey in the iron motel for voter fraud. He's in your voting district. Take no prisoners! 😍

@RayGravesGhost 😂

Reactions: BillCutting4585
Below is a brief op/ed about the entire situation. It's clear and concise and to the point. It sums this BS up in a few sentences: Irrefutatable!

The Democrats' collusion with Twitter to censor the Hunter Biden story and thereby promote Joe Biden's presidential campaign has been exposed. At the same time, a lawsuit has been filed by the attorneys general in Missouri and Louisiana accusing Biden, Anthony Fauci and others of conspiring with social media companies to restrict free speech by censoring conservative opinions about the COVID-19 response and other issues. Among those who have been successfully subpoenaed to testify in the lawsuit is Biden's former press secretary Jen Psaki. So the conspiracy and collusion to suppress free speech to gain political power between Democrats and the media is widespread and ongoing. You want to talk about the threat to our democracy? Here it is. The question is, will you let them get away with it?

Twitter, other forums and MSM are in cahoots with the democrats. We already knew that. What do you want to do about it?
You left out the FBI. Time for heads to roll. This is Watergate 2.0 except this time the media is in on it as well. Threat to democracy? The left wing nut jobs accusing the opposition of doing EXACTLY of what they've been doing. You don't find that ironic?

Twitter, other forums and MSM are in cahoots with the democrats. We already knew that. What do you want to do about it?
We already knew that Twitter and the dems had colluded to steal the 2020 election?

You told us Trump lost cause he didn't do well enough with moderates. Which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
We already knew that Twitter and the dems had colluded to steal the 2020 election?

You told us Trump lost cause he didn't do well enough with moderates. Which is it?
Is there some reason both couldn't have been contributing factors?

Would twitter colluding be illegal?

You left out the FBI. Time for heads to roll. This is Watergate 2.0 except this time the media is in on it as well. Threat to democracy? The left wing nut jobs accusing the opposition of doing EXACTLY of what they've been doing. You don't find that ironic?
If I were to become president, one of the first things I would do is have the FBI investigated. Similar to the NCAA....what are they supposed to be doing and what are they actually doing?

If I were to become president, one of the first things I would do is have the FBI investigated. Similar to the NCAA....what are they supposed to be doing and what are they actually doing?
I would say the top 3-4 layers of the DOJ / FBI need to be lopped off and replaced with lower level agents and supervisors with demonstrated integrity. I have zero faith and confidence in their impartiality.

I’ve commented on this in another thread, so I’ll spare everyone from having to re-read my posts.

But, I wanted to note that the title of this thread is revealing (emphasis mine):

“We now have proof that there was election interference in 2020”

I’ve commented on this in another thread, so I’ll spare everyone from having to re-read my posts.

But, I wanted to note that the title of this thread is revealing (emphasis mine):

“We now have proof that there was election interference in 2020”
You emphasized the wrong word. 'We' is the key word here.

Trump supporters always knew there was election interference.

Now we all know.

Before you said Trump supporters were wrong. Now you know you were wrong.

Let's see what you do with this new information. Regardless, what's coming next arrives on the same schedule, with or without your approval.

You emphasized the wrong word. 'We' is the key word here.

Trump supporters always knew there was election interference.

Now we all know.

Before you said Trump supporters were wrong. Now you know you were wrong.

Let's see what you do with this new information. Regardless, what's coming next arrives on the same schedule, with or without your approval.

Maybe I should have also emphasized the word "interference."

I agree that the suppression of Hunter Biden laptop story probably constitutes "interference," especially if the FBI was involved. But the term being used previously was "fraud."

And I fully support Elon opening the vaults and exposing what happened.

Musk says Twitter's leadership treated Republicans and Democrats very differently​

@RayGravesGhost @BSC911 @Mdfgator @kalimgoodman @DGlockUF

Elon Musk says 'more smoking guns' are on the way from Twitter after Hunter Biden laptop exposé

He must be having so much fun, imagine the information he's privy to right now

Maybe I should have also emphasized the word "interference."

I agree that the suppression of Hunter Biden laptop story probably constitutes "interference," especially if the FBI was involved. But the term being used previously was "fraud."

And I fully support Elon opening the vaults and exposing what happened.
Keep in mind that Elon can't share any information that's part of an ongoing investigation.

I think you are (intentionally?) missing the point.

Collusion isn't the issue here. The issue is whether or not the government FORCED Twitter to collude.

From the thread, they shared multiple internal comms where key members at Twitter asked what their basis was for killing the Hunter laptop story. The alarm was sounded that they weren't following their own stated policies and blowback would occur.

If Twitter acted on its own, then at minimum I would think this opens the door to class action lawsuits from voters in the 2020 election that could reach the SC. If it does, overturning the 2020 election is possible.

But if we find that Twitter was FORCED to censor the story via threats from the dems, then that changes everything. And if those communications exist, I would think they would be part of ongoing investigations and Elon could not share them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT