We now have proof that there was election interference in 2020

Uniformed_ReRe

Bull Gator
Nov 5, 2011
Parts Unknown
Does "not sharing information pertaining to an ongoing investigation" apply to Elon Musk? I was under the impression this is just something the FBI or police say when they don't want to comment publicly.

The man spent 40+ billion to buy the company, so I assume the company email and internal communication are his to reveal.

Oct 1, 2012
Does "not sharing information pertaining to an ongoing investigation" apply to Elon Musk? I was under the impression this is just something the FBI or police say when they don't want to comment publicly.

The man spent 40+ billion to buy the company, so I assume the company email and internal communication are his to reveal.
They aren't if they are part of an ongoing investigation.

BillCutting4585

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2020

By law, Twitter had to keep and then transfer 7 years of communication/data to Elon when the purchase was complete.

FresnoGator

Jan 23, 2005
Indian Wells, CA / Scottsdale, AZ
You left out the FBI. Time for heads to roll. This is Watergate 2.0 except this time the media is in on it as well. Threat to democracy? The left wing nut jobs accusing the opposition of doing EXACTLY of what they've been doing. You don't find that ironic?
Dems will say "ho hum" like with everything else, but Watergate is a good analogy. Nixon didn't go down because some of his defacto operatives broke into dem HQ, he went down because HE lied about it ...

Oct 1, 2012
By law, Twitter had to keep and then transfer 7 years of communication/data to Elon when the purchase was complete.
Emails are good, but I want to know if Elon also got access to any internal Slack/chat communications the staff had.

I also want to see the communications AFTER the 2020 election, especially around Trump's suspension. I think that's coming next.

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
1670172764392-png.1143158

gatorRAD

Rowdy Reptile
Sep 24, 2011
This^^^they have so trivialized sin that they think no more of lying/murdering babies as they would a typo on a letterhead.
Bingo^^^ Thou shalt not bear false witness on thy neighbor. They don’t care about sin as you’ve said. Their tentacles run throughout D.C in EVERY government agency and beyond that. The lies against one man to prove how to ruin anyone in their grasp for power isn’t measured. The visceral hatred from the temple in D.C is comparable to a man who walked among us 2000 years ago.

FresnoGator

Jan 23, 2005

RayGravesGhost

Gator Great
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2021
Everyone who thought their opinion mattered

Can't name anyone besides Musk who tried to "stop" the sale huh? 🤣

haha, he tried to renegotiate terms due to # of bots ...

Try again...

Lawyers for Tesla CEO Elon Musk said late Friday that Musk has new reason to cancel his merger agreement with Twitter . In a letter to Twitter (ticker: TWTR), the lawyers wrote that the social media company's recent severance payments to a former employee, Peiter Zatko, violate the merger agreement. Sep 9, 2022

Elon Musk Gives a New Reason to Cancel Twitter Deal

FresnoGator

Jan 23, 2005
Can't name anyone besides Musk who tried to "stop" the sale huh? 🤣

Try again...

Lawyers for Tesla CEO Elon Musk said late Friday that Musk has new reason to cancel his merger agreement with Twitter . In a letter to Twitter (ticker: TWTR), the lawyers wrote that the social media company's recent severance payments to a former employee, Peiter Zatko, violate the merger agreement. Sep 9, 2022

Elon Musk Gives a New Reason to Cancel Twitter Deal

Cool, good to know that you and those of your ilk champion the sale and free speech. Surprised, honestly ...

FresnoGator

Jan 23, 2005

JoRyGu

Baby Gator
Silver Member
Nov 13, 2022
Yikes. Joined Rivals for Gator Football news and stumble upon this gem of a thread from the Recent Threads sidebar. Q-Anon, right-wing echo chamber abounds, Dude. Omega cringe. I'm not sure why you're trying so hard @RayGravesGhost, these souls are clearly lost forever.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost

Uniformed_ReRe

Bull Gator
Nov 5, 2011
Parts Unknown
Yikes. Joined Rivals for Gator Football news and stumble upon this gem of a thread from the Recent Threads sidebar. Q-Anon, right-wing echo chamber abounds, Dude. Omega cringe. I'm not sure why you're trying so hard @RayGravesGhost, these souls are clearly lost forever.

This thread is pretty tame compared to the tomfoolery that takes place in others.