ADVERTISEMENT

We got Mullen...Nulls got Willie

GatorNation79

Bull Gator
Sep 27, 2009
Sparks, NV
...lol...the table has turned. The thing is when Steve Spurrier left Florida and we lost our Urban Meyer we all knew that this was not a good thing. The Seminoles totally drove one of the best coaches in college football out of their City. I know people got their opinion about Jimbo Fisher but the guy can straight recruit and put together a winning team. Do you want Willie Taggart really?!?

Bye Felisha...we are going to kick that ass this year. You guys are terrible. Lmfao

FSU is really really bad this year. No doubt about it. They are terrible playing in a incredibly weak conference this year. The ACC has 1 good team in the entire conference.

Just think they had no business even beating an awful Louisville team.

Reactions: GatorNation79
...lol...the table has turned. The thing is when Steve Spurrier left Florida and we lost our Urban Meyer we all knew that this was not a good thing. The Seminoles totally drove one of the best coaches in college football out of their City. I know people got their opinion about Jimbo Fisher but the guy can straight recruit and put together a winning team. Do you want Willie Taggart really?!?

Bye Felisha...we are going to kick that ass this year. You guys are terrible. Lmfao

Taggert can recruit, though. Mullen can't. That will end up winning in the end. Talent on the field will beat scheme or play calling eventually. Mullen can't even recruit a top 10 class. And I'm not talking top 10 in the nation. I'm talking top 10 in the SEC. If Mullen could recruit like Jimbo, he'd be able to bring the Gators back to our glory days. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the ability to recruit, which means we will never win the SEC or get to the playoffs with Mullen. He has the other skills, but let's be honest. Recruiting trumps everything else. That's why the top 5 classes always end up in the championship game. And Mullen has proven he just can't recruit like the big boys.

Taggert can recruit, though. Mullen can't. That will end up winning in the end. Talent on the field will beat scheme or play calling eventually. Mullen can't even recruit a top 10 class. And I'm not talking top 10 in the nation. I'm talking top 10 in the SEC. If Mullen could recruit like Jimbo, he'd be able to bring the Gators back to our glory days. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the ability to recruit, which means we will never win the SEC or get to the playoffs with Mullen. He has the other skills, but let's be honest. Recruiting trumps everything else. That's why the top 5 classes always end up in the championship game. And Mullen has proven he just can't recruit like the big boys.

How is Mike Norvell doing nowadays? Speaking of not being able to recruit. Is he ever going to stop choking games away with UCF?

Recruiting is nice, but doesn’t ultimately mean much if you can’t coach them up. Just look at Ron Zook. If Mullen continues to win, Florida will recruit itself. Taggart is a dope, nobody is worried about him at all I can assure you.

Norvell is doing well. He'll get a big time job. He can both recruit and put a capable offense on the field, something you really can't say about Mullen 9/10 of the time (he's only had one top 10 offense as a head coach). Taggart isn't the play caller or schemer that Mullen is, but how many nattys have been won with subpar talent in the last 10 years? Mullen can't put together a top 25 class without Urban doing the recruiting for him. And he's never won anything as a head coach. What's changed? Nothing. He doesn't even admit he can't recruit, nor does he admit it's an issue with his staff. Trust me, you can't win consistently with subpar talent. Just a fact of college football.

Norvell is doing well. He'll get a big time job. He can both recruit and put a capable offense on the field, something you really can't say about Mullen 9/10 of the time (he's only had one top 10 offense as a head coach). Taggart isn't the play caller or schemer that Mullen is, but how many nattys have been won with subpar talent in the last 10 years? Mullen can't put together a top 25 class without Urban doing the recruiting for him. And he's never won anything as a head coach. What's changed? Nothing. He doesn't even admit he can't recruit, nor does he admit it's an issue with his staff. Trust me, you can't win consistently with subpar talent. Just a fact of college football.

He did address recruiting a while back when asked. All he needs to do is up his game in Florida a bit and we will be in good shape there.

Norvell is doing well in recruiting? Is Memphis even in the top 75 of recruiting classes? Hilarious. Yeah, he's doing real well this season with a 4-3 record and 1-3 in the conference, including his third straight choke job against UCF in as many tries. Dude has had large leads three straight games against UCF and blown every single one. You're a joke, but I think we all know that.

Norvell is doing well in recruiting? Is Memphis even in the top 75 of recruiting classes? Hilarious. Yeah, he's doing real well this season with a 4-3 record and 1-3 in the conference, including his third straight choke job against UCF in as many tries. Dude has had large leads three straight games against UCF and blown every single one. You're a joke, but I think we all know that.

He has recruited decent there for that conference. I can't believe they keep blowing games against UCF like that however. What do the people do if UCF runs the table again and there aren't 2 Power 5 undefeated teams. There will be more pressure than last year to consider them.

What has Dabo and Clemson averaged?

He has recruited decent there for that conference. I can't believe they keep blowing games against UCF like that however. What do the people do if UCF runs the table again and there aren't 2 Power 5 undefeated teams. There will be more pressure than last year to consider them.
UCF had a better team last year. Their schedule was tougher last year as well. Memphis was much better last year than this year.

How many top 10 classes have the Nulls had in a row? Fisher could recruit, it appears Taggert can recruit..............but what is Taggert doing with all of that so called stocked talent? He's shitting the bed. It takes Jimmy's and Joe's to be elite but a bad coach can't lead them to the promised land. Either the recruiting rankings are bullshit or Willie can't coach himself out of a wet paper bag.

As for Mullen, this will be his first true recruiting class in 2019. He was at Mississippi State for crying out loud, have you ever been there? lol
We'll see how he recruits, but we know he can coach. He took Ole Yellar's failures and made UF relevant again. It is sunny again in Hogtown.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Lol, child please. Refer to my reply to your post in the Jimbo recruiting thread.

Yeah he can't magically repair knee ligaments of our destroyed offensive line.

I always feel like injuries are a cop out. There are ways to mask a weak offensive line with play calling. Hell, Mullen has done it all season with the Gators. Taggart just doesn’t know how to adjust.

Yeah he can't magically repair knee ligaments of our destroyed offensive line.
Your offensive line has always sucked. Our isn’t great either but we have coaches that can adjust and develop.

You also have a healthy QB now that you didn’t have last year and yet your team is worse than last year.

Winning has brought excitement, excitement will bring recruits. watch it happen.

Reactions: GatorNation79
You're crack...lol.... you're not a Gator fan. Mullen is rebuilding this program and it's going to take years....the statements that you just made makes you dumber than instigator. That's pretty bad. In the first year dude we're almost ****ing top 10. You're an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT