ADVERTISEMENT

We going bowling

Some people cry at a funeral, others choose to remember the good times. I can appreciate you hitting the sauce, or smoking some hash to fuel that feel good FSU rememberence.

Alabama killed your program in that 2017 opening game.

R. I. P FSU football:)
1970-2017

Some people cry at a funeral, others choose to remember the good times. I can appreciate you hitting the sauce, or smoking some hash to fuel that feel good FSU rememberence.

Alabama killed your program in that 2017 opening game.

R. I. P FSU football:)
1970-2017

Im talking about Alabama state....the much tougher team in that state. We play them next week

It's all fun and games and all, but watch out for FSU now. They have nothing to play for but pride now that their coach got canned. Without Taggart screwing things up, there's not much stopping the talent that they DO have from leveraging itself on the field.

A lot could happen in a mere 3 week time span.

It's all fun and games and all, but watch out for FSU now. They have nothing to play for but pride now that their coach got canned. Without Taggart screwing things up, there's not much stopping the talent that they DO have from leveraging itself on the field.

We may have a new starting QB whwn we play you guys..... Dont worry...we have a bunch of quitters on the team

True....FSU has plenty of talent...QB position is an issue. It will be interesting to see who they hire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT