ADVERTISEMENT

WATCH JOE BIDEN IN SLOW MOTION — Witness the Full-On Glassy-Eyed Dementia Up Close and Personal

and yet, he curb stomped trump.....
Yes he indeed did with the greatest of cheating ever devised by evil men. And you agree with it. You KNOW it deep down, but you really don't care. I guess this is where I'm supposed to feel sorry for people like you. Forgive me if I'm having a really hard time doing that.

Yes he indeed did with the greatest of cheating ever devised by evil men. And you agree with it. You KNOW it deep down, but you really don't care. I guess this is where I'm supposed to feel sorry for people like you. Forgive me if I'm having a really hard time doing that.
but of course!! you people need to stay off the scam sites!!!

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
I don't view this as an indictment of Trump.
It's proof as to how stupid our electorate is.
I'll bet half of the Democrat voting base doesn't know the capitol is in Washington DC.
Notable quotes:

The only reason the GOP has controlled the Senate is because of gerrymandering.

Joy Behar

BaggyJadedIslandcanary-size_restricted.gif

I don't view this as an indictment of Trump.
It's proof as to how stupid our electorate is.
I'll bet half of the Democrat voting base doesn't know the capitol is in Washington DC.
People get the government they deserve, and they deserve the government they get. To be fair, there are a lot of low-information sheep across the political spectrum.

I continue to be amazed that Biden received 81 million votes.

but of course!! you people need to stay off the scam sites!!!
So, your man had way more black voters than Obama? Your man had 80 milion votes? Your man likes killing babies and turns a blind eye to sex and labor trafficking? You still going with that? You are shameless and disgraceful beyond measure.

Reactions: gatordad3
So, your man had way more black voters than Obama? Your man had 80 milion votes? Your man likes killing babies and turns a blind eye to sex and labor trafficking? You still going with that? You are shameless and disgraceful beyond measure.
first i dont have man i am not a jock sniffer like you girls. second, yes black voters are likely to get pissed off at a president that ran with a racist slogan. the other stuff you mentioned isnt worth commenting on, its just dumb.

first i dont have man i am not a jock sniffer like you girls. second, yes black voters are likely to get pissed off at a president that ran with a racist slogan. the other stuff you mentioned isnt worth commenting on, its just dumb.
You can't possibly believe that more black people voted for Biden than Obama because Trump is racist.
That was straight ballot harvesting.

41botj.jpg

Reactions: BamaFan1137
You can't possibly believe that more black people voted for Biden than Obama because Trump is racist.
That was straight ballot harvesting.

41botj.jpg
The numbers are what they are it doesn’t really matter what you believe. You can cry foul like the others on here or you can hope your guy or gal runs a better campaign.

I can't believe I not wasted my time reading your post, I am wasting time responding to it. Thanks for nothing. lol

BTW I'm pretty sure that's the same look @BSC911 had the first time he read @Sunburnt Indian's 'Is Sarah lying about her daughters having nothing in common?' question.
Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying? The correct answer is yes.

This is the single question that is always answered less in any class room of say 50 students. Humans tend to overthink when problem solving. This question always draws more declarations than answers such as, "the daughters have the same mother."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT