ADVERTISEMENT

Want to end the “surge”?

jfegaly

Bull Gator
Feb 1, 2006
Start pounding the table to make it easier to get regeneron which has proven in clinical trials to be effective as a preventative.

I can damn near get a covid vax in a taco bell drive thru and have them give me free tacos while I am there.

Just called around for anti body tests and/or regeneron and you damn near need congressional approval.

Looking at you Mitt. Pickup the phone, less time on message board, more time fighting for the group that can’t/won’t take the vax.

Balls in your court @gator1776

Oh, and make those calls to your congress and the whitehouse about closing those boaders. You can do this while laying in bed exhausted instead of posting on a message board.

Start pounding the table to make it easier to get regeneron which has proven in clinical trials to be effective as a preventative.

I can damn near get a covid vax in a taco bell drive thru and have them give me free tacos while I am there.

Just called around for anti body tests and/or regeneron and you damn near need congressional approval.

Looking at you Mitt. Pickup the phone, less time on message board, more time fighting for the group that can’t/won’t take the vax.

Balls in your court @gator1776

Oh, and make those calls to your congress and the whitehouse about closing those boaders. You can do this while laying in bed exhausted instead of posting on a message board.
What are the side affects?

As for internet doctor, I think simply pointing out that he shouldn't be posting memes on the internet if he was as overworked as he claimed bought us a few hours of him not posting here.

Maybe. I honestly think this is all an ego thing for him. He feels like since he is a doctor, we should be giving him far more respect than we are.

And I really do think he went to Fresno and told him it damn wasn't right that he wasnt being put on the pedestal that he feels he deserves to be on.

Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT