ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
To your point Sunny, I absolutely care what @BSC911 posts here. He's some of the best entertainment we have. Watching him try to match wits with you daily, and failing, is classic. You are the roadrunner, he is wile coyote who can never catch you.

To Bill's point, the posters here stopped taking @BSC911 and what he says seriously quite a long time ago. From his first post here crying about Trump beating Hillary, it was obvious he wasn't on an intellectual level with the real Americans posting here. Since then we have had years worth of lies and welching, running to mods to tattle etc that add to the entertainment factor, but that also cause us to have pity for a man who puts waaaaaay too much importance on a silly message board on the internet.
What those who can define all seven components of critical thinking know: There are not 81 million like him.

Didn't he push through an EO on new drilling on Federal land in that flurry of EO's he signed his first few months in office?
None of which was a ban on new drilling. There is plenty of new drilling on federal lands since he’s taken office.

In fact, there is more drilling now than before he took office.

Last edited:
Yes, according to the San Francisco Chronicle and Texas News and a myriad of other sources. BSC failed to get the memo or is pretending or fails to understand. I have an idea.
Yes, at first he temporarily stopped new leases for drilling. Then later I heard he basically raised the price to lease Fed land for drilling purposes, greatly diminishing new leases and renewals.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Yes, at first he temporarily stopped new leases for drilling. Then later I heard he basically raised the price to lease Fed land for drilling purposes, greatly diminishing new leases and renewals.
LOL. Where did you hear that from?

Yes, according to the San Francisco Chronicle and Texas News and a myriad of other sources. BSC failed to get the memo or is pretending or fails to understand. I have an idea.
Fauxronomo here called it a drilling ban. Then he claimed he was only talking about permits. He lied and is upset I called him out on it.

Just like he’s mad I caught him in a lie about his Mensa test.

Sunburnt get mad when he gets caught in lies meant to impress people on internet message board.

Last edited:
Wrong. The accounting firm is withdrawing their opinion. That’s the point, despite what the Trump organization is claiming.

That’s my professional opinion. No bias.
You really are a dork. The Flagship University should be ashamed for issuing you a degree. Even if the decade long services the firm firm provided was not an actual attest audit, they provided limited assurances the financials were fairly stated. The firm is withdrawing from future engagements because they can not put tooth paste back into the tube for previous years work done. This is to take some of the local heat off their firm in New York going forward and likely the "conflict of interest" is being named codefendants. Now back to taking Sunny's remedial tests for you! 😂

Trump is a piece of shit, but the real issue is the tax code. both parties to blame for that.

You really are a dork. The Flagship University should be ashamed for issuing you a degree. Even if the decade long services the firm firm provided was not an actual attest audit, they provided limited assurances the financials were fairly stated. The firm is withdrawing from future engagements because they can not put tooth paste back into the tube for previous years work done. This is to take some of the local heat off their firm in New York going forward and likely the "conflict of interest" is being named codefendants. Now back to taking Sunny's remedial tests for you! 😂
Bodybag on aisle 6 please. Bodybag on aisle 6.

Hate when I have to do the research for lazy posters:
1. Temp Ban:

2. Raised prices:

1. Temp Ban:

2. Raised prices:
BCSpell, getting through to the board's slow is completely beyond your reach, as it is goldmom, NavigatorII and I.

You do realize that 21 was Biden's first year......don't you?
I mean, it would be a really bad look to make a huge blunder in a post where your calling the "other guy" an idiot.
BTW, cook me up a dog with Chili and cheese please.
That's BScuck's job. Just don't expect perfection.

Last edited:
Reactions: jfegaly
Is that what you say when you are clueless about the topic being discussed?
To be fair, Fatman isn't a CPA. Not expected, but he's a lot more informed than you. Now you on the other hand, have no excuse.
#Revoke BScuck's accounting degree and certifications is now trending on Yahoo. 😂

1. Temp Ban:

2. Raised prices:
cc @CFAGator Tell us more about Hiden has done nothing to raise gas prices.

1. Temp Ban:

2. Raised prices:
Gee, all those posts and not one that shows he banned drilling on federal lands.

Keep checking.

What, if any, affect did that have on the O&G industry IYO?

I know you will likely say none but that absolutely ignores human nature and the nature of capitalism...so please don't.
Wasn’t planning to. What impact has it had?

1. Caused oil companies to load up on permits before the moratorium took place.
2. Causing more companies to be more cautious on large scale offshore investments.
3. More focus on Permian and Bakken investments

Zero imact on current oil prices, but MAY impact at some point in the future, depending on whose in charge. For now, there are plenty of wells waiting to be drilled. Clearly his desire is to shift to more alternative fuel sources.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Wasn’t planning to. What impact has it had?

1. Caused oil companies to load up on permits before the moratorium took place.
2. Causing more companies to be more cautious on large scale offshore investments.
3. More focus on Permian and Bakker basis investments

Zero imact on current oil prices, but MAY impact at some point in the future, depending on whose in charge. For now, there are plenty of wells waiting to be drilled. Clearly his desire is to shift to more alternative fuel sources.

Agree mostly though I believe it at least had some short-term affects.

Clearly his desire is to shift to more alternative fuel sources.

This part is my biggest issue. The government has no business doing this. They suck at it. Allow the greedy little capitalists to make the alternatives more viable.

I have no problem with incentives to make that work, smart incentives that is but disincentivizing fossil fuels isn't the way to go. It won't work, it hurts the poor much more than the rich and it doesn't guarantee the stated purpose.

Well, I’m saying that sometimes politicians make promises they don’t keep. Shocking, I know.
Translated : Brandon didn't follow through on appeasing the lefttard enviro-commies because only a moron would have done that and left the US operating like a 3rd world country as if we had zero natural resources to provide energy to our own country. Hidin already has less than a 30% approval rating, anything else would pave the way for Dimtards never ever winning another election again. 😂 The ghost of Marshall Criser and Stephen O'Connell is looking into how the hell you ever got a diploma.

They are withdrawing because they are likely required to if they become aware of material discrepancies.

The only way the accounting firm is likely in trouble here, assuming this is a compilation, is if they new the information was wrong at the time. And their standard for a compilation is very low...….if they looked at the financials and the errors where obvious. Imagine Trump making that argument......its the CPA's fault because my financials where so obviously materially wrong that they should have known it just by looking at them. The standard compilation report normally says that the accountant isn't putting any assurances on the information.

Whatever way you look at it, this development is very unusual and very bad news for Trump. His CPA's are now on the other team and their departure gives more credence to the DA's argument.

Reactions: BSC911
They are withdrawing because they are likely required to if they become aware of material discrepancies.

The only way the accounting firm is likely in trouble here, assuming this is a compilation, is if they new the information was wrong at the time. And their standard for a compilation is very low...….if they looked at the financials and the errors where obvious. Imagine Trump making that argument......its the CPA's fault because my financials where so obviously materially wrong that they should have known it just by looking at them. The standard compilation report normally says that the accountant isn't putting any assurances on the information.

Whatever way you look at it, this development is very unusual and very bad news for Trump. His CPA's are now on the other team and their departure gives more credence to the DA's argument.
Bull effing shit. More than likely they were giving assurances to Trump's personal financial statements, which aren't standard AICPA audit procedures. Their ass is hanging out in the wind, and they are on the hook for a decade's worth of "we found no material discrepancies" for current market value statements and valuations of real estate properties. They cannot going forward, defend their work as well as defend themselves from liability. That's where the conflict comes from. It's a cover their ass tactic to separate themselves from future work. They have a target on their back now, because, "its New York" and the political witch hunt is on once again. 😂

Reactions: fatman76
Bull effing shit. More than likely they were giving assurances to Trump's personal financial statements, which aren't standard AICPA audit procedures. Their ass is hanging out in the wind, and they are on the hook for a decade's worth of "we found no material discrepancies" for current market value statements and valuations of real estate properties. They cannot going forward, defend their work as well as defend themselves from liability. That's where the conflict comes from. It's a cover their ass tactic to separate themselves from future work. They have a target on their back now, because, "its New York" and the political witch hunt is on once again. 😂
You are just wild ass guessing. But it really doesn't matter that much with regard to Trump.....the more work the accountants did the more documentation that will have.....and the DA probably already has. So they either did a compilation with very little work, or they did more and will have documentation of what the Trump organization told them.

The last possibility is they where also in on the scam with Trump...….which then they both get hit, but it still doesn't help Trump because the accountants will totally push the blame on Trump as much as possible and they will likely have a lot more documentation than he will. And as we all know......the DA is after Trump, not Mazars......so we know who will get the deal to testify against the other. The target isn't on Mazars back a bit.

For your knowledge, I voted for Obama twice. I will leave it open whom I voted for in 2016 and 2020. People can make inferences and guesses. If things continue across these dimensions, I would have a very hard time voting for Biden/Harris in 2024.
Hindsight being 20-20, it matters little, even though I voted against the Kenyan Muzzie twice. Both times his opponents turned out to be little more that globalist cucks, America Last. So it matters little.

6lwrp2xhplg41.jpg

You are just wild ass guessing. But it really doesn't matter that much with regard to Trump.....the more work the accountants did the more documentation that will have.....and the DA probably already has. So they either did a compilation with very little work, or they did more and will have documentation of what the Trump organization told them.

The last possibility is they where also in on the scam with Trump...….which then they both get hit, but it still doesn't help Trump because the accountants will totally push the blame on Trump as much as possible and they will likely have a lot more documentation than he will. And as we all know......the DA is after Trump, not Mazars......so we know who will get the deal to testify against the other. The target isn't on Mazars back a bit.
😂 "wild ass guessing?" You are not the brightest bulb in the dimmest of dark sheds are you?😂

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Their own team. The answer to that question will absolutely reflect as much.
Ok whatever floats your boat man.

Btw judge just ruled that Trump has to testify. He will take the 5th in all likelihood.....but that can be used against him in a civil trial.

Ok whatever floats your boat man.

Btw judge just ruled that Trump has to testify. He will take the 5th in all likelihood.....but that can be used against him in a civil trial.

Whatever floats my boat? Really?

So you're thinking that their answers will go against their own best interests? What are you even getting at?

Be happy, they aren't on Team Trump...but you're nuts if you don't think they're on Team Mazar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT