ADVERTISEMENT

Wait....the country is about to run out of diesel fuel???

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Has anyone been keeping up with this? Seeing a lot of chatter that we only havve a 2 month supply left, or maybe it's the additive disesel fuel needs that's almost gone.

Just FYI for our dem friends who have no idea what happens in the real world, who believe things like fascism isn't a construct of the left, and neither is racism.......but truckers and farmers run on diesel fuel.

So without truckers and farmers, we don't eat.

On a completely unrelated note, I would like to thank @Uniformed_ReRe @sadgator @LizardGrad89 @RayGravesGhost @BSC911 and all the dems here that decided to put their politics ahead of staying alive. Thank you all for this. Thanks to you, we may all starve and die in a few monhs, but at least we don't have to deal with Mean Tweets.

Isn't that really the Big Picture here?

Has anyone been keeping up with this? Seeing a lot of chatter that we only havve a 2 month supply left, or maybe it's the additive disesel fuel needs that's almost gone.

Just FYI for our dem friends who have no idea what happens in the real world, who believe things like fascism isn't a construct of the left, and neither is racism.......but truckers and farmers run on diesel fuel.

So without truckers and farmers, we don't eat.

On a completely unrelated note, I would like to thank @Uniformed_ReRe @sadgator @LizardGrad89 @RayGravesGhost @BSC911 and all the dems here that decided to put their politics ahead of staying alive. Thank you all for this. Thanks to you, we may all starve and die in a few monhs, but at least we don't have to deal with Mean Tweets.

Isn't that really the Big Picture here?
I want reparations from them! I think when the pubs take over all branches of government in 24, we should mandate reparations from anyone who voted for biden. All 16 million of them.

See how they like the social construct of that. 😉

Not sure it could be. I work in the industry, and the feds have this stuff locked down so tight.
If it does happen my guess is it’ll start with legal challenges from those most affected in the industry.

Courts will use SC precedent to strike down regulations and pass that buck to lawmakers.

Then politicians who answer to their constituents will have to either sign on or abstain.

If it does happen my guess is it’ll start with legal challenges from those most affected in the industry.

Courts will use SC precedent to strike down regulations and pass that buck to lawmakers.

Then politicians who answer to their constituents will have to either sign on or abstain.
When you have nut job weather idiots in charge...they would let our Country explode before they would ease environmental restrictions. Hence....look at our gas and diesel prices

ADVERTISEMENT