ADVERTISEMENT

Wait.....so garland had to hold a PC and act like it was his choice to unseal Trump's search warrant?

She went all in on Russia Conspiracy theories....
Man you didn't know.....Gay-RayGraves LOVES Rachael Maddow already🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
iu
.....and least she made bank of it.

By the way, running Trump out of office was the WORST thing for liberal cable news ratings. At least Zucker was smart enough to know in 2015 what a boon Trump would be for the business.

On the FBI: When Trump comes to the same conclusion as MalcomX, you know you have something.....

She went all in on Russia Conspiracy theories....

.....and least she made bank of it.

By the way, running Trump out of office was the WORST thing for liberal cable news ratings. At least Zucker was smart enough to know in 2015 what a boon Trump would be for the business.
Yes but that's just the point. Liberals ARE friggin' idiots! They spit in the wind and have come right back in their faces. Everything they've tried against Trump has failed. And now there's in-house fighting on the Demo-Communist side on an epic scale. It's self destruction.

So we now know malone is incapable of reading

The judge ordered the DOJ to respond in writing to the FOIA request

The DOJ just went ahead and requested the warrant's release

Funny how the DOJ beat trump to that release and why hasn't trump released the inventory yet?
Read the United States Constitution, son...it would really help with stupid questions like this!

The truly insane are those that believe everyone is lying and trump tells the truth 🤣
Well when you consider just the FACTS..you HAVE to think this way. Remember when Trump said he was under electronic surveillance? He was 100% correct. Remember when he was accused of Russian collusion? THAT was another lie. Trump obstructed justice? LIE...FBI bullchiitted its way in to spying on Trump. Trump said there were "fine" Nazi's...TOTAL LIE. I can go on, and on...but I think you SHOULD be able to se eWHY we do NOT trust the US Governemnt....then couple it with Hillary NOT being charged because she "did not intend" to break the law, and CRACK HEAD Biden running around free, and lets talk about impeachment...where Trump made a call that libs INTRPRETED there was Quid pro qou....but Brandon is RECORDED bragging about doing EXACTLY what they MADE up about Trump. So I CLEARLY have shown you why.

Imagine how great it would be if they unseal the warrant and they actually WERE seeking a collection of Swank magazines or a Stormy Daniels fleshlight…

who’d be “hoodwinked” THEN, huh?!?!?!?

In all seriousness and with all due respect dude, you have to be the most butt hurt poster in the history of the entire rivals message board network…like.for real…
So basically...you wish in one hand...and chit in the other. You know what that brings you? Check your hand.....

Glad you caught this. Of course...as if almost on cue, this came out today. I would watch the whole piece, the tone and frame may (pleasantly) surprise you.

OK, makes sense.

I've known since I was a teenager that Hoover targeted King (see weaponized the FBI). I didn't specifically know that Malcolm X was targeted but honestly I would have assumed he was.

The issue is the top 1% of 1%. I'm sure there are a few bad agents like you'd see in ANY organization but the issue today is their leadership.

Any organization that could promote this kind of guy to any type of leadership role is in trouble. That, in and of itself, was a failure of leadership.

My father-in-law is a former FBI agent and also shared items. He, by the way, is the finest individual I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. (Ghost will (I think) like this - he was also part of catching Rick Scott and the Medicare fraud).

You are spot on the 1% of 1%. Is that Peter Strock? Assuming that it is.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
My father-in-law is a former FBI agent and also shared items. He, by the way, is the finest individual I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. (Ghost will (I think) like this - he was also part of catching Rick Scott and the Medicare fraud).

You are spot on the 1% of 1%. Is that Peter Strock? Assuming that it is.

Correct, that is Peter.

Meh.

I'm sure your father-in-law is a fine man but the FBI never laid a glove on Rick Scott
He took an adversarial approach with the FBI and was never charged with anything

The board disagreed with his approach to the investigation and forced him out long before they paid any fines

My mother was a nurse at a HCA hospital at the time.
Rick Scott is not well thought of by the employees

Reactions: gatordad3
Correct, that is Peter.

Strzok is a f*cking piece of shit. I haven't seen that kind of evil since the "Omen" trilogy of movies. Damien Thorne, Satan's seed. This piece of shit exemplifies the current state of the FBI's top layer. This kind of vermin is what we call "The Swamp". And it needs to be flushed, with all of the cucks like Lil Dickey. :mad:

Strzok is a f*cking piece of shit. I haven't seen that kind of evil since the "Omen" trilogy of movies. Damien Thorne, Satan's seed. This piece of shit exemplifies the current state of the FBI's top layer. This kind of vermin is what we call "The Swamp". And it needs to be flushed, with all of the cucks like Lil Dickey. :mad:
This is the winner who was texting with his girlfriend Lisa Page during the election about how they hated Trump. At one point Page texted him "He's not going to win, is he?" and Petey replied "No, we'll stop him!"

But yeah, Trump is the villain here.

Meh.

I'm sure your father-in-law is a fine man but the FBI never laid a glove on Rick Scott
He took an adversarial approach with the FBI and was never charged with anything

The board disagreed with his approach to the investigation and forced him out long before they paid any fines

My mother was a nurse at a HCA hospital at the time.
Rick Scott is not well thought of by the employees
Ray - My father-in-law worked exceptionally hard on this and found the following:

"In its settlement with the government, the company admitted to 14 felonies related to fraudulent billing and practices. Most happened under Scott’s leadership.

The settlement required Columbia/HCA to pay $1.7 billion in fines, then the largest health care fraud case in the country."

HCA has been a client of mind (former firm), and this settlement shook the organization to it's core including the selling off of many of its assets. The board settled and fired Rick. They should have done far worse, to your point. It was excellent work by the FBI.

Ray - My father-in-law worked exceptionally hard on this and found the following:

"In its settlement with the government, the company admitted to 14 felonies related to fraudulent billing and practices. Most happened under Scott’s leadership.

The settlement required Columbia/HCA to pay $1.7 billion in fines, then the largest health care fraud case in the country."

HCA has been a client of mind (former firm), and this settlement shook the organization to it's core including the selling off of many of its assets. The board settled and fired Rick. They should have done far worse, to your point. It was excellent work by the FBI.
My how far the FBI has fallen. Comey, now Wray, cucks for the Deep State DOJ. Targeting parents and PTAs for terrorism for keeping their kids safe. It's time for a major purge of the top rung of an organization gone rogue.

I'm not challenging that your father-in-law worked exceptionally hard
I'm sure he did

In the end, Scott was long gone before any fine was paid (fired by the board under the pressure of the investigators) and was never personally charged with any wrongdoing.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion/fl-op-col-rick-scott-medicare-fraud-20181002-story.html

When the federal investigation of Rick Scott’s former hospital company became public in 1997, the board of Columbia/HCA forced him out. Scott left with $300 million in stock, a $5.1 million severance and a $950,000-per-year consulting contract for five years.

After moving to Florida, Scott started Solantic, a chain of walk-in clinics that also faced lawsuits. Just before Scott announced for governor, Solantic settled one of those lawsuits. The confidentiality agreement kept secret a deposition by Scott that he has refused to release. In a deposition related to Columbia/HCA, Scott took so much responsibility that he invoked the Fifth Amendment 75 times.

Yes the company was forced to sell off assets.
That was a punishment inflicted on the employees... not Scott.

Yes the company paid record fines. How much did they steal?

Like I said I'm sure your father-in-law is fine man
He's not personally responsible for the outcome for Rick Scott

But Scott was a guy who stole Medicare money from the US taxpayer whose penalty was $10 million in cash & 300 million in stock

Last edited:
What's the latest on this story? Has Garland held another PC to apologize to our President Trump? Did he resign in shame?

I'm not challenging that your father-in-law worked exceptionally hard
I'm sure he did

In the end, Scott was long gone before any fine was paid (fired by the board under the pressure of the investigators) and was never personally charged with any wrongdoing.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion/fl-op-col-rick-scott-medicare-fraud-20181002-story.html

When the federal investigation of Rick Scott’s former hospital company became public in 1997, the board of Columbia/HCA forced him out. Scott left with $300 million in stock, a $5.1 million severance and a $950,000-per-year consulting contract for five years.

After moving to Florida, Scott started Solantic, a chain of walk-in clinics that also faced lawsuits. Just before Scott announced for governor, Solantic settled one of those lawsuits. The confidentiality agreement kept secret a deposition by Scott that he has refused to release. In a deposition related to Columbia/HCA, Scott took so much responsibility that he invoked the Fifth Amendment 75 times.

Yes the company was forced to sell off assets.
That was a punishment inflicted on the employees... not Scott.

Yes the company paid record fines. How much did they steal?

Like I said I'm sure your father-in-law is fine man
He's not personally responsible for the outcome for Rick Scott

But Scott was a guy who stole Medicare money from the US taxpayer whose penalty was $10 million in cash & 300 million in stock
I learned a few items here. Thank you.

According to @RayGravesGhost:

1 - Trump kept 'nuclear secrets' in his home. Likely in Melania's panty drawer.

2 - The FBI knew about it for months, and didn't do anything about it.

3 - Finally in August, they went to a judge and got a warrant. The judge gave them the warrant.

4 - The FBI then waited 3 more days to execute the warrant and do the raid.

Because remember.....Trump's got the codes!!!!!!

These people are insane.

According to @RayGravesGhost:

1 - Trump kept 'nuclear secrets' in his home. Likely in Melania's panty drawer.
2 - The FBI knew about it for months, and didn't do anything about it.
3 - Finally in August, they went to a judge and got a warrant. The judge gave them the warrant.
4 - The FBI then waited 3 more days to execute the warrant and do the raid.

Because remember.....Trump's got the codes!!!!!!

These people are insane.

malone hears voices in his head and reads post that were never made

And then comes to conclusions based on those imaginary statements he creates in his head

Like I've been saying...a "special" kind of stupid

I'm going to settle this copy of the warrant disagreement to the best of my knowledge.

I've served more than a few warrants in my day, and I don't recall ever giving anyone a copy. I show them the warrant, execute whatever is in it and go home.

If charges come from the warrant, the defense gets a copy.

I'm not a Fed so their rules might be different, but serving process is the only time the named individual gets a physical copy at the time of execution.

@BamaFan1137 ?

I thought the disagreement had already been resolved

trump lied as usual

He's had a copy of the warrant from when it was served on Monday.
He released it unredacted on Friday a half hour BEFORE the courts did

trump's lawyer is a lousy liar but notice how she says...
"They didn't give me a copy right away"

I'm going to settle this copy of the warrant disagreement to the best of my knowledge.

I've served more than a few warrants in my day, and I don't recall ever giving anyone a copy. I show them the warrant, execute whatever is in it and go home.

If charges come from the warrant, the defense gets a copy.

I'm not a Fed so their rules might be different, but serving process is the only time the named individual gets a physical copy at the time of execution.

@BamaFan1137 ?

To my knowledge, based on what I've done, I don't believe that you ever have to leave a copy of the search warrant. In fact you are not supposed to leave a copy there.

I've heard that there are some types of search warrants, or maybe it's a judges order, where you would give them a copy. It's entirely possible that this is just a BS myth however.

When you consider the warrant process in general, the subjects (offenders) do not get a copy of the warrant until arraignment, and they're getting arrested, so what you are saying makes sense.

Gun to my head, I'm saying no copy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT