ADVERTISEMENT

Wait.....so garland had to hold a PC and act like it was his choice to unseal Trump's search warrant?

And sheep bought it? LOL

So who got hoodwinked harder? @RayGravesGhost @sadgator or @G8trDad3?

So we now know malone is incapable of reading

The judge ordered the DOJ to respond in writing to the FOIA request

The DOJ just went ahead and requested the warrant's release

Funny how the DOJ beat trump to that release and why hasn't trump released the inventory yet?

Reactions: DGlockUF

Funny how the DOJ beat trump to that release and why hasn't trump released the inventory yet?
Like I said before the joke of a press conference, Garland had no choice. 😂

DOJ didn't beat anybody to anything. There was finger-pointing and in-house fighting going on within the corrupt ranks of government as no one wanted to be held accountable at first. Now today, the POS Garland finally had to bite the bullet. This backfires entirely in the faces of your Democrat superheroes Gay-RayGraves. Yes, the truth is ugly to someone like you.

DOJ didn't beat anybody to anything.

Has trump requested anthing?

There was finger-pointing and in-house fighting going on within the corrupt ranks of government as no one wanted to be held accountable at first. Now today, the POS Garland finally had to bite the bullet. This backfires entirely in the faces of your Democrat superheroes Gay-RayGraves. Yes, the truth is ugly to someone like you.

There are 3 parties to the search warrant release...trump, the DOJ, and media (public)

Media made the request and the DOJ said OK release it

trump? Silence.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
6pnru2.jpg

Here's @RayGravesGhost : But, but, but... Now he's scratching his ass trying to come up with a rebuttal to look good instead of taking this one up the tailpipe where it belongs. Man (or boy) up for once in his life and accept being wrong. Then, pack his bags and move to Canada where he'll enjoy the cold Commie life of a Canadian. Get out of the USA you hate so much.

trump & his lawyers have had the warrant
The DOJ has said release it

trump has refused to release it

trumpanzees go wild in the cage

Here's @RayGravesGhost : But, but, but... Now he's scratching his ass trying to come up with a rebuttal to look good instead of taking this one up the tailpipe where it belongs. Man (or boy) up for once in his life and accept being wrong. Then, pack his bags and move to Canada where he'll enjoy the cold Commie life of a Canadian. Get out of the USA you hate so much.
Man… ignoring him and just watching you guys destroy him is the best decision I’ve ever made.

It’s like someone got me a carrot cake and I get to eat just the icing 😆

trump has until 3pm Friday to request the warrant be unsealed

So far the DOJ & public (media) have requested it be released

6pnxnm.jpg

trump & his lawyers have had the warrant
The DOJ has said release it

trump has refused to release it

trumpanzees go wild in the cage
No. Trump had no say in this. LMAO. How many times do you want to play the fool here? Does the media think no one knew about this yesterday? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Federal Magistrate Judge Orders DOJ to Respond to Media and Non-Profit Requests to Unseal Trump Search Warrant​

Trump is the Roadrunner. The swamp all take turns playing Wiley Coyote. Russian collusion. Fabricated evidence and search warrents by the FBI. Two impeachment charades. Nothing works. And they are so damn frustrated. And now the FBI raids Melania's intimates. And still....they get nothing. When will they learn...the roadrunner baits the low IQ coyote into self destructive behavior. beep beep

No. Trump had no say in this.

In what? Nothing has been decided by the judge (that will happen possibly Monday)

trump does have a say....trump has until 3pm tomorrow to respond to the unsealing request

The DOJ immediately responded

The judge will decide buy trump does have a say

Its being reported that "Top Secret" info was seized
trump may be found guilty of a felony law that he created

And how funny is THAT 🤣

The funny thing is that none of the trumpanzees have anything to support their claims

Garland called trump's bluff and 45 has gone silent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
No. Trump had no say in this. LMAO. How many times do you want to play the fool here? Does the media think no one knew about this yesterday? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Federal Magistrate Judge Orders DOJ to Respond to Media and Non-Profit Requests to Unseal Trump Search Warrant​

Hienrich Garland is getting destroyed on the radio for his sleazy PR move trying to act like he’s having the hoax warrant released when he was forced my federal judge. . Sheep 🐑 hoodwinked Again

Trump is the Roadrunner. The swamp all take turns playing Wiley Coyote. Russian collusion. Fabricated evidence and search warrents by the FBI. Two impeachment charades. Nothing works. And they are so damn frustrated. And now the FBI raids Melania's intimates. And still....they get nothing. When will they learn...the roadrunner baits the low IQ coyote into self destructive behavior. beep beep
These people are insane. We've seen 6 years of the government literally trying to perform a coup, lie, steal, cheat, corruption on a grand scale not seen on this planet since the fall of the roman empire.....and @sadgator's take from all this is 'Trump's an asshole'.

These people are insane.

So who got hoodwinked harder? @sadgator or…?
Imagine how great it would be if they unseal the warrant and they actually WERE seeking a collection of Swank magazines or a Stormy Daniels fleshlight…

who’d be “hoodwinked” THEN, huh?!?!?!?

In all seriousness and with all due respect dude, you have to be the most butt hurt poster in the history of the entire rivals message board network…like.for real…

Imagine how great it would be if they unseal the warrant and they actually WERE seeking a collection of Swank magazines or a Stormy Daniels fleshlight…

who’d be “hoodwinked” THEN, huh?!?!?!?
I seriously doubt they'd find those items in Melania's underwear drawer. 😂

Reactions: sadgator
In all seriousness and with all due respect dude, you have to be the most butt hurt poster in the history of the entire rivals message board network…like.for real…
And you are honestly the most blissfully ignorant poster I have ever met on the internet. All the other sheep here are just blindly supporting their party.

You are simply clueless and could care less that you are totally ignorant of anything you comment on. You freely admit that you don't care who is doing what to the country, and that you will die working at your desk.

In a weird way, I envy your ignorance. I seriously wish I did not know most of what I now know about the people in charge of our country.

The people you blindly support. I've given up trying to wake you up, you don't want to be woken up. Just let me live then die in blissful ignorance.

Ok then. You can only lead the jackass to the water...

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT