ADVERTISEMENT

Wait, people actually think the earth is flat?

fsu939913

Bull Gator
Jul 29, 2014
I thought they were joking. This is actually a thing, people are so stupid they trolled me. Anyone on here think the earth is flat?.......gator numbers?

I thought they were joking. This is actually a thing, people are so stupid they trolled me. Anyone on here think the earth is flat?.......gator numbers?

Yeah man. It’s a thing.

I google image searches it a week ago and man...weird stuff.

Do yourself a favor and just research it and enjoy.

U dont believe it do you?

Seriously?

No. But I love watching people justify their absurd beliefs.

The North Pole is the center of the earth and Antarctica is a 150’ tall ice barrier surrounding the earth keeping us from falling off the edge.

Pretty funny stuff.

Oh, and the new world order is lying about it because they want to destroy the Christian view of the world and promote science over science.

Like I said, it’s entertaining.

Reactions: fsu939913
Seriously?

No. But I love watching people justify their absurd beliefs.

The North Pole is the center of the earth and Antarctica is a 150’ tall ice barrier surrounding the earth keeping us from falling off the edge.

Pretty funny stuff.

Oh, and the new world order is lying about it because they want to destroy the Christian view of the world and promote science over science.

Like I said, it’s entertaining.

My question would be....whats on the bottom side?

My question would be....whats on the bottom side?

I believe hey have an answer for that.

Some of them also believe that above the atmosphere (which the sun and moon are in the atmosphere) we have another layer of ocean, and then heaven.

Some of them also believe that above the atmosphere (which the sun and moon are in the atmosphere) we have another layer of ocean, and then heaven.

Jesus.... I joke about people being morons but this takes the cake

Jesus.... I joke about people being morons but this takes the cake

Have you actually looked it up?

There’s also people who don’t believe Finland exists. It’s just a Sea that the Russians own and lease to the Japanese for fishing.

why is this thread directed at me

just because people smoke herbs they don't get involved in geometry

I think the Quran has a view of heaven something like that

why is this thread directed at me

just because people smoke herbs they don't get involved in geometry

Why not poison ivy? Its an herb. The herb argument is stupid.

I just figured if there was someone on here whacky enough to believe it, probably you.

According to this article, which looks at demographics of people tweeting about flat earth, flat earthers are largely based in the us, overwhelmingly male and heavily religious. In other words Trump voters like OP.

According to this article, which looks at demographics of people tweeting about flat earth, flat earthers are largely based in the us, overwhelmingly male and heavily religious. In other words Trump voters like OP.

Actually there's a huge contingent in Indonesia- but they consider the US flat earth era as quacks and heretics- no lie

you thought of me instead of... the other obvious choice guy.. about this topic

and if you haven't tried smoking poison ivy yet you haven't lived

there's a demographic for flat earthers now?

what a time

Reactions: fsu939913
Well, a flat earth would explain how the dinosaurs disappeared.

N0m7OHA.jpg

If I was George R.R. Martin, I would write the ending to Game of Thrones to troll the Flat Earthers.

Make it so that their world is flat and all the Night King and White Walkers want is to protect us from falling off the edge of the world, but he can't talk because Atheist Jewfolk took stole his voice and he can only give icy stares. When he threw that ice javelin at that dragon, he didn't want to hurt nobody. It was just to prevent the dragon from flying over the edge of the world and discovering the horrible truth.

Reactions: EvilWayz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT