ADVERTISEMENT

Wait...25% of US covid deaths have happened in the 10 weeks since Hiden took office?

Let’s say you are driving on the highway at 90 miles per hour. Suddenly you are stung be a bee. You lose control, crash and die. What was the cause of death? You could a say the car accident or you could say the bee sting. Both are contributing factors. To spell that out for you, the speeding represented the risk, eg. Cancer. The bee represents the virus. Both contributed to the death. Speed may have killed you sooner or later but you came to an untimely death due to the bee.
This is actually a good analogy for proving why you are overreacting.

You're right, by speeding, you put yourself at an elevated risk of having an accident while driving, and even death.

But the thing is, most people aren't speeding. You are panicking as if EVERYONE on the highway is doing 100 MPH, when the reality is that almost NO ONE is.

And you know that because I've shown you the link that proves that, remember?

You are literally spending half your time in this thread arguing points that I've already explained to you. A dozen times.
Your explanations are false. You will not admit you are using one fact and incorrectly extrapolating it to a generality. I persist because I wish to expose you to others who apparently look up to you as a guru for the right. In reality you are showing what is wrong with extremism.

Your explanations are false. You will not admit you are using one fact and incorrectly extrapolating it to a generality. I persist because I wish to expose you to others who apparently look up to you as a guru for the right. In reality you are showing what is wrong with extremism.
All I've done is show you the link to the CDC site and quote you what they said.

Here it is again: "The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For 6% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death."

All I've done is show you the link to the CDC site and quote you what they said.

Here it is again: "The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For 6% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death."

And you have interpreted that to mean that the 94% were not Covid related which is false and not said by the CDC. If they are Covid related the death toll is correct.

And you have interpreted that to mean that the 94% were not Covid related which is false and not said by the CDC. If they are Covid related the death toll is correct.
This is why it's pointless to try to debate emotional dems. They argue what they HEARD you say vs what you actually said.

Case in point, I never said any of that. I repeated what the CDC has said. Notice when I post the CDC quote, that's all I post, cause the quote speaks for itself.

How many pages can they keep this up?? Anyone?

@GhostOfMatchesMalone ....
tenor.gif

@G8trDad3 ....
tenor.gif

This is why it's pointless to try to debate emotional dems. They argue what they HEARD you say vs what you actually said.

Case in point, I never said any of that. I repeated what the CDC has said. Notice when I post the CDC quote, that's all I post, cause the quote speaks for itself.
My last question: are the 550000 deaths Covid related or not? Do not quote any one else. Just give me your opinion and I’m done.

My last question: are the 550000 deaths Covid related or not? Do not quote any one else. Just give me your opinion and I’m done.
Dude I've answered this question about 20 times over the past 5 pages of this thread.

You believe that all 550k of the covid deaths were caused by covid. That if the person didn't have covid, they would still be alive.

I disagree. So does the CDC, they say that's true for only the 33k that died FROM covid.

I have no emotional investment in this. I can look at the facts and apply logic and critical thinking.

You cannot. You start with the narrative you want to believe (covid caused all the deaths by itself), then you work backwards to fit all the data and even opinions from others into the narrative you have bought into.

You are an ideologue. There's no point in debating with someone like you, so I don't.

All I've done is show you what the CDC says. If you can't agree, then take it up with them.

My last question: are the 550000 deaths Covid related or not?
BTW, back to the OP, that means over 125,000 of those deaths have occurred since Hiden took office.

What's going on? If that trend continues, we could be looking at well over a million covid deaths in just a few weeks.

It seems Hiden has no idea what's going on. Your thoughts?

Dude I've answered this question about 20 times over the past 5 pages of this thread.

You believe that all 550k of the covid deaths were caused by covid. That if the person didn't have covid, they would still be alive.

I disagree. So does the CDC, they say that's true for only the 33k that died FROM covid.

I have no emotional investment in this. I can look at the facts and apply logic and critical thinking.

You cannot. You start with the narrative you want to believe (covid caused all the deaths by itself), then you work backwards to fit all the data and even opinions from others into the narrative you have bought into.

You are an ideologue. There's no point in debating with someone like you, so I don't.

All I've done is show you what the CDC says. If you can't agree, then take

All I've done is show you what the CDC says. If you can't agree, then take it up with them.
BTW, back to the OP, that means over 125,000 of those deaths have occurred since Hiden took office.

What's going on? If that trend continues, we could be looking at well over a million covid deaths in just a few weeks.

It seems Hiden has no idea what's going on. Your thoughts?
You answer a simple yes:no question with a long convoluted answer. If you believe that only 33000 deaths were caused by Covid and the rest don’t count, fine. Just say so.

Oh. I mean no. Once Biden took office the were not Covid related. Oh, brother!
So 75% of the deaths happened in 1 year under Pres Trump

25% happened in 10 weeks under Mr Hiden.

So 412,500 under Pres Trump in 52 weeks

And 137,500 under Mr Hiden in 10 weeks

So we had 7,932 deaths a week under Pres Trump

And we've had 13,750 deaths a week under Mr Hiden

So the weekly number of deaths has increased by 73% under Mr Hiden

So 75% of the deaths happened in 1 year under Pres Trump

25% happened in 10 weeks under Mr Hiden.

So 412,500 under Pres Trump in 52 weeks

And 137,500 under Mr Hiden in 10 weeks

So we had 7,932 deaths a week under Pres Trump

And we've had 13,750 deaths a week under Mr Hiden

So the weekly number of deaths has increased by 73% under Mr Hiden
Blame it on Biden. I don’t care. Just accept that Covid is responsible.
I could give you reasons for the death numbers but I’m done here.

Blame it on Biden. I don’t care. Just accept that Covid is responsible.
I could give you reasons for the death numbers but I’m done here.
The CDC already has. And you were done with your first reply.

I just find it telling that you blamed Pres Trump for the deaths a year ago, but have no blame for a 73% increase under Mr Hiden.

Tells me this is all political to you. Shameful, if true.

Don't sell yourself short. I have the over/under set at 10 pages for this thread.
What I find absolutely amazing about this board is TWICE now, I have shared the CDC's link where they CAREFULLY explained that 6% of the covid deaths were FROM covid, and 94% were WITH covid.

Both times, a poster who claimed to be a doctor said I was lying.

All I did was post what the CDC's own website said. I literally posted the quote, with zero commentary.

Both times, posters who claimed to be doctors, said *I* was lying.

That's what baffled me, I DIDN'T SAY IT, the CDC did.

And all I did was post the quote so everyone could decide for themselves what it meant.

Both times, the 'doctors' claimed *I* was the liar.

This is what happens when someone is thinking emotionally, and not logically.

The logical responses are to comment on what the CDC said, agree or disagree, and move on.

The irrational, emotional response is to attack the person who shared the facts that the emotional and irrational person didn't want to hear.

Maybe someday we will find a third doctor on this board that thinks I am lying for quoting the CDC on how covid deaths are actually counted.

Reactions: BCSpell
What I find absolutely amazing about this board is TWICE now, I have shared the CDC's link where they CAREFULLY explained that 6% of the covid deaths were FROM covid, and 94% were WITH covid.

Both times, a poster who claimed to be a doctor said I was lying.

All I did was post what the CDC's own website said. I literally posted the quote, with zero commentary.

Both times, posters who claimed to be doctors, said *I* was lying.

That's what baffled me, I DIDN'T SAY IT, the CDC did.

And all I did was post the quote so everyone could decide for themselves what it meant.

Both times, the 'doctors' claimed *I* was the liar.

This is what happens when someone is thinking emotionally, and not logically.

The logical responses are to comment on what the CDC said, agree or disagree, and move on.

The irrational, emotional response is to attack the person who shared the facts that the emotional and irrational person didn't want to hear.

Maybe someday we will find a third doctor on this board that thinks I am lying for quoting the CDC on how covid deaths are actually counted.
Please post the part where I called you a liar. I say you twist one fact to promote your agenda. I never disputed the fact. Just put it in perspective.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
G8trdad3, you’re wasting your time.

Ghost just twists whatever you say and then righteously dunks on his own miscreant interpretations.

I don’t know what he gets out of it. But I do know that anything you say is just more grist for his shtick mill.

Reactions: G8trDad3
Please post the part where I called you a liar. I say you twist one fact to promote your agenda. I never disputed the fact. Just put it in perspective.
I just posted the quote from the CDC website. Over a dozen times.

You claimed I was lying, and twisting, and misrepresenting.

How do you misrepresent someone by quoting what they said? LOL

G8trdad3, you’re wasting your time.

Ghost just twists whatever you say and then righteously dunks on his own miscreant interpretations.

I don’t know what he gets out of it. But I do know that anything you say is just more grist for his shtick mill.
ReRe I am here to educated the great unwashed. Prior to this thread, @G8trDad3 thought over half a million people had died from covid. Now he knows better. He had no idea that 25% of those deaths had come in just 10 weeks under Hiden, now he knows better.

Just like when I educated you on the fact that not a single person at the capitol on Jan 6th has been charged with sedition. Remember when you almost had a nervous breakdown here on that day? You claimed someone was paying me to post here LOL

I am here to make you smarter. But as we see here every day, some people have an adverse reaction to intelligence.

I just posted the quote from the CDC website. Over a dozen times.

You claimed I was lying, and twisting, and misrepresenting.

How do you misrepresent someone by quoting what they said? LOL

ReRe I am here to educated the great unwashed. Prior to this thread, @G8trDad3 thought over half a million people had died from covid. Now he knows better. He had no idea that 25% of those deaths had come in just 10 weeks under Hiden, now he knows better.

Just like when I educated you on the fact that not a single person at the capitol on Jan 6th has been charged with sedition. Remember when you almost had a nervous breakdown here on that day? You claimed someone was paying me to post here LOL

I am here to make you smarter. But as we see here every day, some people have an adverse reaction to intelligence.
Hey stunad! (Excuse my Italian). Show me where I called you a liar. I never disputed the CDC fact you are clinging to. It is a product of how the death certificates are filled out and not indicating that Covid is not contributing to a death. You know that but refuse to admit it. Again thank you for affirming my dislike for the extremes of right or left. It is attitudes like yours that contributed to Mr. Trumps loss of the election. Last post on this thread.

Don't be shocked if the life expectancy for the emotional dems plunges. They spent all of last year wearing 2-3 masks at all times, a face shield, stayed indoors, and literally worried themselves sick.......over catching a virus with the same survival rate as the regular flu.

Any real doctor with half a brain knows the affect that being under continual stress has on one's health. Most of the emotional sheep lived all of last year thinking they could be one sneeze away from dying.

I hate to say it, but the death rate from the stress of worrying over catching covid will likely be far higher than the death rate from actually catching it.

Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT