ADVERTISEMENT

Vote GOP In 2018 MidTerms

Mar 14, 2003
Greetings gators! I am here to talk about the state of our country. I believe we have made great progress under President Trump and the current GOP leadership. It is very important that we continue this trend. We need to continue to appoint conservative judges to our courts. We need to pass another round of tax cuts. We need to repeal the ACA. There are a lot of things that need to be done. So with that said, vote for Scott! Vote for DeSantis! Vote GOP!

Greetings gators! I am here to talk about the state of our country. I believe we have made great progress under President Trump and the current GOP leadership. It is very important that we continue this trend. We need to continue to appoint conservative judges to our courts. We need to pass another round of tax cuts. We need to repeal the ACA. There are a lot of things that need to be done. So with that said, vote for Scott! Vote for DeSantis! Vote GOP!
So moderate

Reactions: Moral
At least make a couple posts

I did. What I've learned is that there are a group of people in this country that have literally been brainwashed by the media. They are typically democrats who believe in 'global warming' and 'white privilege' and other nonsense. They simply cannot be reasoned with and will never listen to anyone that disagrees with them.

They are asleep and aren't ready to be woken. Over the next few months, the world will start to see what the DS has truly done, and after that, it will be time to start having those conversations after the simple-minded begin to see how they were deceived.

Our country is about to made Great again. There's no need in trying to convince the Dems of anything, this train has left the station at this point, and they are going to see what they support.

When that happens, they will wake up. That's when we will be there, and that's when they will be ready to listen. They will be ashamed, and they will be embarrassed. We will do what Republicans always do, we will forgive and we will help.

Thank you to President Trump for your service to your country. We are all about to become Americans again, proud of the greatest country that the world has ever known.

I did. What I've learned is that there are a group of people in this country that have literally been brainwashed by the media. They are typically democrats who believe in 'global warming' and 'white privilege' and other nonsense. They simply cannot be reasoned with and will never listen to anyone that disagrees with them.

They are asleep and aren't ready to be woken. Over the next few months, the world will start to see what the DS has truly done, and after that, it will be time to start having those conversations after the simple-minded begin to see how they were deceived.

Our country is about to made Great again. There's no need in trying to convince the Dems of anything, this train has left the station at this point, and they are going to see what they support.

When that happens, they will wake up. That's when we will be there, and that's when they will be ready to listen. They will be ashamed, and they will be embarrassed. We will do what Republicans always do, we will forgive and we will help.

Thank you to President Trump for your service to your country. We are all about to become Americans again, proud of the greatest country that the world has ever known.

Wholly SHIT. Leave some kool aid for your friends you greedy prick. How anyone can post that and then continually accuse others of being brainwashed is unbelievable.

Reactions: McLovin32
Wholly SHIT. Leave some kool aid for your friends you greedy prick. How anyone can post that and then continually accuse others of being brainwashed is unbelievable.

I can post it because I've independently done my homework.

Critical thinking is a lost art in this country, and non-existant among Trump haters. that's why I told the Iowa Patriot that there's no point in trying to wake up people who are drunk on CNN and who don't WANT to be woken.

Your time will come. It will for all of us, and when it does, we will all thank President Trump for what he's done for us.

The FISA declass is the start. The show is about to begin...

Trump once said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave (he may have referred to a different street in NY) and not lose any voters.

The people that don’t like him aren’t the brainwashed ones. He knows he has the stupid and gullible wrapped around his fingers brah. That’s all you.

Annnnd on that note, this trip has been fun but this board sucks ballz. I’m out!

Trump once said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave (he may have referred to a different street in NY) and not lose any voters.

The people that don’t like him aren’t the brainwashed ones. He knows he has the stupid and gullible wrapped around his fingers brah. That’s all you.

Annnnd on that note, this trip has been fun but this board sucks ballz. I’m out!

Hillary once hugged a kkk grand wizard and told Congress "At this point, what difference does it make?!?" when asked about Americans dying on her watch.

If Dems held themselves to the same standard as they want to hold Trump supporters to, they'd be pretty ashamed of themselves. But self-awareness has never been a trait that many dems possess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT