ADVERTISEMENT

Video shows Trump security blocking crowd trying to leave 2024 announcement early: ‘Sad and pathetic’

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2021
https://sports.yahoo.com/security-appear-prevent-crowd-leaving-063447015.html
Video shows Trump security blocking crowd trying to leave 2024 announcement early: ‘Sad and pathetic’
Sravasti Dasgupta
Wed, November 16, 2022 at 7:47 AM·2 min read

As former president Donald Trump announced his third bid for presidency, a crowd of people who were trying to leave the event early were seen being stopped by security.

A video shared by an ABC News reporter showed the crowd at Mr Trump’s announcement event on Tuesday evening at Mar-a-Lago, Palm Beach, Florida mansion.

The video showed some people trying to leave but coming back after allegedly being stopped by security.

ABC News reporter Olivia Rubin tweeted: “A crowd has formed by the exit of the ballroom as some try to leave Trump’s announcement speech before he has finished…. But security won’t let them.”

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-analyst-offers-stark-084849343.html
Fox News Analyst Offers Stark Reality Check For Donald Trump: ‘His Star Has Faded’
Lee Moran
Tue, November 15, 2022 at 3:48 AM·1 min read

Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume said Monday that Donald Trump’s “star has faded” among Republicans and warned that the GOP now faces a “bloody” battle to ditch the former president ahead of the 2024 election.

Hume, speaking with “Special Report” anchor Bret Baier, suggested Trump’s influence began to wane within the party with his pushing of baseless conspiracy theories about his 2020 election loss to Joe Biden.

Trump, who on Tuesday appeared ready to announce a run in 2024, has been blamed for GOP’s poor showing in the 2022 midterm elections, in which many of his endorsed candidates lost. Democrats held the Senate and the GOP appeared set to win a thin House majority.

If “you look at these election results, candidates to follow that line, who agreed with him about that, did not fare particularly well,” said Hume. “I think that in terms of opinion and in terms of influence, his star has faded.”

• Haha
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-analyst-offers-stark-084849343.html
Fox News Analyst Offers Stark Reality Check For Donald Trump: ‘His Star Has Faded’
Lee Moran
Tue, November 15, 2022 at 3:48 AM·1 min read

Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume said Monday that Donald Trump’s “star has faded” among Republicans and warned that the GOP now faces a “bloody” battle to ditch the former president ahead of the 2024 election.

Hume, speaking with “Special Report” anchor Bret Baier, suggested Trump’s influence began to wane within the party with his pushing of baseless conspiracy theories about his 2020 election loss to Joe Biden.

Trump, who on Tuesday appeared ready to announce a run in 2024, has been blamed for GOP’s poor showing in the 2022 midterm elections, in which many of his endorsed candidates lost. Democrats held the Senate and the GOP appeared set to win a thin House majority.

If “you look at these election results, candidates to follow that line, who agreed with him about that, did not fare particularly well,” said Hume. “I think that in terms of opinion and in terms of influence, his star has faded.”

MEDIA=twitter]1593081058676727808[/MEDIA]

🤣 🤣 OK the media telling us this for the 101st time will be the charm I guess after being wrong the previous 100 times.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
🤣 🤣 OK the media telling us this for the 101st time will be the charm I guess after being wrong the previous 100 times.

This...100x this. I don't hate Trump but as I've said many times here, I'd be happy if he stepped aside.

However, because our media has lied countless times when it comes to Trump, either overtly or by simply stretching truth and logic, I'm never going to simply trust them when they report ANYTHING about the man.

Reputation is earned. If you ever decide to misrepresent reality, you cannot cry when people hesitate to take your word on anything.

trump's reputation has been earned since the 80s....he's a liar & con man

Can't blame Bama for not knowing this since he was a child in those days 🤣

trump's reputation has been earned since the 80s....he's a liar & con man

Can't blame Bama for not knowing this since he was a child in those days 🤣

The left loved him in the 80's....as he was a Democrat. Derp.

And yes...I was a child in the 1980's. Excellent burn my friend. 😂

You're losing it bro.

The left loved him in the 80's....as he was a Democrat. Derp.

And yes...I was a child in the 1980's. Excellent burn my friend. 😂

You're losing it bro.

He wasn't a politician in the 80s...and no he wasn't democrat as you claim

Until 2001 he was a republican (Does that cover the 80s dopey?) 🤣

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polit...1, Trump changed,back to the Republican Party.
Donald Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987; since that time, he has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.[4]

Agreed. His story of being an "outsider" is about as ridiculous as it gets
But he was/is an outsider to the career politicians who get rich in office.

That's exactly why he gets lukewarm support from republicans. They like their cushy life without having to actually do any work for the people.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
But he was/is an outsider to the career politicians who get rich in office.

He's been a liar & con man his entire life not just his pre-2016 career

And his lying & conning is how he got rich...just ask Atlantic City

That's exactly why he gets lukewarm support from republicans. They like their cushy life without having to actually do any work for the people.

Huh? :confused:

I'd prefer DeSantis but I will vote republican regardless of who it is. Libs can suck it

He wasn't a politician in the 80s

I didn't realize that you needed to be a politician to identify with on party or the other.

and no he wasn't democrat as you claim

Until 2001 he was a republican (Does that cover the 80s dopey?) 🤣

You can call yourself a Republican if you want to as well. That won't make it so.

He was left leaning in the 80's and 90's. The left went further left and here we are.

I didn't realize that you needed to be a politician to identify with on party or the other.

But you should realize that registering as a republican in 1987 does tell you which party he identified with...right?

He was a registered republican for 12 years after that

Pretty much covers his 80s & 90s political affiliation

You can call yourself a Republican if you want to as well. That won't make it so.

He was left leaning in the 80's and 90's. The left went further left and here we are.

In 1987 "Art of the Deal" was published...it was the 1st time he floated the idea of running for president. and he publicly questioned supporting NATO.

In 1988 trump's interview with Oprah was basically the same crap he spews today.
You can pretty much replace the word "Japan" with "China" in what he said then and you would have trump circa 2016 to now

Was he "left leaning" then or now?

In 1989 the Central Park 5 incident occurred. He took out the full page ad falsely accusing those non-white kids as "animals" and calling for the death penalty for them...was he "left leaning" then?

You're the perfect example of a trump supporter...clueless about anything about trump prior to The Apprentice

For those of us who are a little older than you and grew up in NY during the 70s, 80s, & 90s...we know trump a little better than you

But you should realize that registering as a republican in 1987 does tell you which party he identified with...right?

He was a registered republican for 12 years after that

Pretty much covers his 80s & 90s political affiliation

In 1987 "Art of the Deal" was published...it was the 1st time he floated the idea of running for president. and he publicly questioned supporting NATO.

In 1988 trump's interview with Oprah was basically the same crap he spews today.
You can pretty much replace the word "Japan" with "China" in what he said then and you would have trump circa 2016 to now

Was he "left leaning" then or now?

In 1989 the Central Park 5 incident occurred. He took out the full page ad falsely accusing those non-white kids as "animals" and calling for the death penalty for them...was he "left leaning" then?

You're the perfect example of a trump supporter...clueless about anything about trump prior to The Apprentice

For those of us who are a little older than you and grew up in NY during the 70s, 80s, & 90s...we know trump a little better than you

A Trump supporter who hopes Trump exits stage left so that RDS can take over from here.

Your genius continues to astound Ray. Do you wear a helmet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT