ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Very impressed w/ the senior highlights of OL commit Issiah Walker

Corey Bender

Administrator
Mar 26, 2018

If you haven't watched them already, check out Issiah Walker's mid-season highlights above.

Man, Walker has really improved over the last year. Very light on his feet and slides effortlessly when operating in pass protection. He was fairly lean this time last year, but you can tell he is playing with a much more solid base. You have to take notice of his hand placement and technique as well.

Walker told me prior to his commitment that he has been taking what Hevesy taught him over the summertime and implementing that into his game. He gets to the second level with ease and has been much stronger at the point of attack as well.

IMO, Walker definitely belongs in the Rivals250. I'm hoping his ranking changes in the next update and I'll definitely be pushing for it.

I would like to hear your thoughts on the highlight package as well.

I think Corey thought he was on Swamp Talk. No way he cares enough about this board to merit a post like that.

Moderators have been used before, and the board suffered for it.

Free Speech over pantie-waist PC BS every time imo.

Everyone on this board is his own moderator, it's called the IGNORE function.

Get your panties in a wad, then use the ignore, but don't try to tell me who I can listen to, or what I can or can't say. o_O

Walker keeps his stance wide and on balance with his feet moving.

He gets good push in his initial contact, and continues to work until the whistle blows.

He looks like a keeper to me..

ADVERTISEMENT