ADVERTISEMENT

Utah’s QB coming back.

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Uh Oh. If you look at the odds to win the CFP next year uga +275, Bama +500, mich and OSU +800 are the top 4,

We play 5 in the top 14. Pups, LSU, UT yep, FSU yep and??????

The Utes….

Probably all will be ranked in the top 10 and we’ll be 7-10 point dogs week 1 if not more. To early to say 5-7? Kentucky seems to be getting to us. Arkansas ain’t to shabby. Vandy best us. South Carolina will be top 25 most likely 15-20 and how we dominated them I don’t know.

4-8? And our QB will be? And our defense will improve how? Why aren’t we all over the Portal? We have to have spaces open. And if we have 425 lbs. D.L. who run 6.5 40’s and 90% of the plays I watch just stood face to face with the other guy as our best option, it may be worse.

Uh Oh. If you look at the odds to win the CFP next year uga +275, Bama +500, mich and OSU +800 are the top 4,

We play 5 in the top 14. Pups, LSU, UT yep, FSU yep and??????

The Utes….

Probably all will be ranked in the top 10 and we’ll be 7-10 point dogs week 1 if not more. To early to say 5-7? Kentucky seems to be getting to us. Arkansas ain’t to shabby. Vandy best us. South Carolina will be top 25 most likely 15-20 and how we dominated them I don’t know.

4-8? And our QB will be? And our defense will improve how? Why aren’t we all over the Portal? We have to have spaces open. And if we have 425 lbs. D.L. who run 6.5 40’s and 90% of the plays I watch just stood face to face with the other guy as our best option, it may be worse.

Apparently the big check writers aren't writing enough checks for some reason. Same as last season. About the only one we got so far that is sure starter material for a need was DT Jackson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT