ADVERTISEMENT

Updated On3 NIL 100

Jeff from Jax

Gator Great
Dec 2, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
In the first NIL 100, three Florida Gators crack the list: Zachary Carter (No. 85, $112,000 valuation), Emory Jones (No. 87, $111,000 valuation) and Anthony Richardson (No. 99, $107,000 valuation)

Carter is about to make a lot more than that, as he’s heading to the NFL after a stellar senior season.

Jones and Richardson meanwhile have each signed lucrative deals with Outback Steakhouse, but Richardson, who showed flashes of brilliance on the field this season, stands to improve his value a lot more if he can win the starting job in 2022.

Jones reportedly planned to enter the transfer portal following the Gasparilla Bowl, but new reports indicate that he is reevaluating that decision. He is currently enrolled in spring classes and attended a team meeting earlier this week. He’s currently valued higher than Richardson, but that’s likely due to the fact that he started most of the season this year despite his struggles.

https://gatorswire.usatoday.com/202...achary-carter-emory-jones-anthony-richardson/

Does this mean Outback Steakhouse has already paid this NIL money to these three players ?

No wonder Emory staying put. He's on scholarship, so everything paid for, why not get your degree & see what else may come your way.

Plus with AR15's penchant for getting injured who can read the future. Before the 4th quarter at Kentucky, very few Gators had much that was positive to say about Kyle Trask.

IMO, with better coaching at QB or a position shift, Emory can contribute to the success of the team.

Plus for $111,000 (if accurate) no worries man; be happy !

Other Reported NIL Deals
"...Gary Ferman of Rivals reported all of Miami's scholarship players can receive $500 per month to endorse American Top Team, a nationwide chain of MMA training gyms."

Wonder if the Freedom of Information Act would force UF to disclose all NIL money paid to UF athletes ?

Seems like it would be a great recruiting tool !

Last edited:
In the first NIL 100, three Florida Gators crack the list: Zachary Carter (No. 85, $112,000 valuation), Emory Jones (No. 87, $111,000 valuation) and Anthony Richardson (No. 99, $107,000 valuation)

Carter is about to make a lot more than that, as he’s heading to the NFL after a stellar senior season.

Jones and Richardson meanwhile have each signed lucrative deals with Outback Steakhouse, but Richardson, who showed flashes of brilliance on the field this season, stands to improve his value a lot more if he can win the starting job in 2022.

Jones reportedly planned to enter the transfer portal following the Gasparilla Bowl, but new reports indicate that he is reevaluating that decision. He is currently enrolled in spring classes and attended a team meeting earlier this week. He’s currently valued higher than Richardson, but that’s likely due to the fact that he started most of the season this year despite his struggles.

https://gatorswire.usatoday.com/202...achary-carter-emory-jones-anthony-richardson/

Does this mean Outback Steakhouse has already paid this NIL money to these three players ?

No wonder Emory staying put. He's on scholarship, so everything paid for, why not get your degree & see what else may come your way.

Plus with AR15's penchant for getting injured who can read the future. Before the 4th quarter at Kentuckt, very few Gators had much that was positive to say about Kyle Trask.

IMO, with better coaching at QB or a position shift, Emory can contribute to the success of the team.

Plus for $111,000 (if accurate) no worries man; be happy !

Other Reported NIL Deals
"...Gary Ferman of Rivals reported all of Miami's scholarship players can receive $500 per month to endorse American Top Team, a nationwide chain of MMA training gyms."

Wonder if the Freedom of Information Act would force UF to disclose all NIL money paid to UF athletes ?

Seems like it would be a great recruiting tool !

I would say no to sunshine laws being applicable.

Athletes are not employees of the university and are not being paid by the university. While the university could choose to disclose such information, I cannot see how they could ever be required to.

I would say no to sunshine laws being applicable.

Athletes are not employees of the university and are not being paid by the university. While the university could choose to disclose such information, I cannot see how they could ever be required to.
LG89,

I am not a lawyer & you could be right.

The artice I quoted had pretty detailed information from several schools - UF among them (if accurate) even Miami which is private.

If UF Admin brokers these deals or has anything to do with them, might be compelled to disclose info.

Who knows; I don't.

I now see $111,000 Good reasons for Jones to sit tight at UF; his contract may require it.

Even if he never gets back on the field, it looks like a great season for him !!!

Last edited:
LG89,

I am not a lawyer & you could be right.

The artice I quoted had pretty detailed information from several schools - UF among them (if accurate) even Miami which is private.

If UF Admin brokers these deals or has anything to do with them, might be compelled to disclose info.

Who knows; I don't.

I now see $111,000 Good reasons for Jones to sit tight at UF; his contract may require it.

Even if he never gets back on the field, it looks like a great seaon for him !!!
Jeff
Thanks for the NIL info. As for EJ, if he comes back he will be back on the field. He’s too good of an athlete not to, it just won’t be at QB.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Jeff
Thanks for the NIL info. As for EJ, if he comes back he will be back on the field. He’s too good of an athlete not to, it just won’t be at QB.

I doubt Jones switches positions. He has convinced himself he can make the NFL at QB. I hope he thinks about it and moves on. Maybe if Richardson is declared the starter after Spring he will move on.

I doubt Jones switches positions. He has convinced himself he can make the NFL at QB. I hope he thinks about it and moves on. Maybe if Richardson is declared the starter after Spring he will move on.
Fever,

You could be right !

I have never been a recruited (highly or otherwise) high school athlete & never played college football so I can NOT even imagine what is going through Jones' head right now.

Everything will work out in some fashion ! Best of luck to him; just hope he gets his degree first of all !

Updated On3 NIL 100
https://www.on3.com/nil/rankings/player/nil-100/

Highest rated Gator - #54 - Anthony Richardson - $517K

florida gators Avatar

NIL 100 RANK​

NIL VALUATION​

1. 54​

player headshot

NCAA​

Anthony Richardson
    QB
    florida gators Avatar