UF vs UGA ESPN gameday, it’s official!

imageproxy.php

AP Poll
7. UGly
9. UF

CBS Prime Time 3:30 Game

ESPN - Game Day

SEC Network - SEC Nation

First time ever that both ESPN and SEC crews are at the same location.

Edit:

The No. 9 Florida Gators travel to Jacksonville Saturday to face SEC East foe Georgia. According to VegasInsider.com the No. 7 Bulldogs opened as 8-point favorites over Florida in this game. However, the line has now moved down to Georgia being favored by 6.5-points.

Last edited:
I think UGA has more talent top to bottom but Mullen is getting every ounce from our guys. UGA should be a 7 point favorite on paper. If the 2-3 throws that Franks usually makes don't go the other way - I like a 1 score game either way.

UF24-UGA17

@ #22 UF 27 - 19 LSU #5 (-8)

@ #9 LSU 36 - 16 UGly #2 (-20)

WLOCP #9 UF 23 - 20 UGly #7

That would be 3 for 3 by the lower ranked team and a slam-dunk on the media-morons and the Lost Wages odds makers.... ;)

So, GGGGoooooooooooooooooGATORS!!! :D

God I hate Georgia. I remember those years before Spurrier when they regularly beat us like a drum, even when we had better teams. I was at many of them. And then when SOS got there it all turned around and I was there for all of the wins under Spurrier and Meyer. Zook was even 2-1 against UGA. The only game I missed for 25 years was the year they played in Athens due to renovations for the Jaguars.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Ocala, since 1950, the mutts have only been better in the 2 decades (1970's - 1980's) while Vince was there. UF owns the rest of the decades in W/L head to head.

They have a 5-3 lead on our Gators now, but hopefully the team puts an end to it on Sat. ;)

Ocala, since 1950, the mutts have only been better in the 2 decades (1970's - 1980's) while Vince was there. UF owns the rest of the decades in W/L head to head.

They WILL have a 6-3 lead on our Gators after Saturday , but hopefully the team puts an end to it next year ;)

FiFY :p:D

They have a 5-3 lead on our Gators now, but hopefully the team puts an end to it on Sat. ;)
What 5-3 are you referring to? It's 4-3. 11,12,13,17 is their wins.

It's actually 4-4 this decade and we've won 3 out of the last 4. I just remember those games where they cost us the SEC title. One of those was the 1976 4th and dumb call by Doug Dickey and then the 1980 "run' Lindsay, run" game where we blew it at the end and they went on to win the national title. That very day we were moving from Jacksonville to Lake Asbury in Clay County. I didn't go to the game. We moved ourselves with help from a couple of relatives/friends and had a big U-Haul and several cars packed with all out stuff except for the TV. We all sat on the floor eating pizza and watched that game. What a heartbreaker. And then a few years later, '85 I think, we were ranked #1 and they beat us 24-3. There were others, too, but those were nightmare-causing games.

Last edited:
What 5-3 are you referring to? It's 4-3. 11,12,13,17 is their wins.

Actually we were both incorrect TG.
Decade 2010 - 2017 = 8 games, and it's 4-4 with 18-19 to go. :cool:

To the others with the correction, thanks, my memory took a brain fart... :confused:

However, the rest I had correct. UGly has only won 2 decades since 1950.

Actually we were both incorrect TG.
Decade 2010 - 2017 = 8 games, and it's 4-4 with 18-19 to go. :cool:

To the others with the correction, thanks, my memory took a brain fart... :confused:

However, the rest I had correct. UGly has only won 2 decades since 1950.

4-5 after Saturday when bowl cut Kirby’s mutts lasso the lizzerds?

KanTuck beats Mizery and the mutts they will control the east :cool:

4-5 after Saturday when bowl cut Kirby’s mutts lasso the lizzerds?

KanTuck beats Mizery and the mutts they will control the east :cool:

Weren't you also running your idiot mouth before the #12 MsSt and #5 LSU games? o_O

6-1 Choke-la-homo's Has-Been Big12/10 Schedule:

3-4 FAU
2-5 UCLA (yet another tough OoC opponent)
3-3 IoSt (also lost to 3-4 TCU)
5-2 Army(also lost to Dukie)
4-3 Baylor (also lost to Dukie)
#19 Texazz -- Chokers gonna choke - Tx lost to NR Maryland
Bye (Bye)
3-4 TCU (also lost to TxTech, that lost to MS)

The Swooners 'choked' to the only ranked team they've played...
The ONLY other ranked team left on their schedule is @ #13 WVa.- Nov-23

So the usual AP media:confused:morons rank them at #8, ahead of #9 UF.... :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT