ADVERTISEMENT

UF/Vandy Game Thread

Lord. 53 yard FG by V keeps this thing alive. Still must avoid another mistake and get two first downs. Man.

Auburn needed to win that game, Gus blows. Now UT fans are going to actually think conehead Pruitt can coach.

He can coach though, defense anyway. How he runs a program is tbd. Our wins look more impressive by the week. UT gave UGA a game too and we went up there and dominated them. Beat MSU on the road and then beat LSU too.

Auburn needed to win that game, Gus blows. Now UT fans are going to actually think conehead Pruitt can coach.

He got that big contract last year, he'll mail in the rest of his career at aubarn and dare them to fire him. If he got fired today, aubarn would owe him 32 MILLION with HALF of it due in a month.

He's got the turds by the short-hairs and he knows it.

Anyway I’ll take it. Down 21-3, one of our best defenders missing, turning the ball over left and right and we found a way to claw back and win. Now we go into the bye with a chance to get healthy and hopefully start to work Jones in some QB packages. That’s what I’m hoping for anyway.

18 point deficit our largest comeback ever.

Almost 600 yards of offense and the kicker is...we’re doing that with a mediocre line and an inconsistent at best QB. I got no doubt about Mullen on the headset, only question is if he’ll recruit at an elite level to get us over the hump. We’ll rarely be outcoached.

18 point deficit our largest comeback ever.

Almost 600 yards of offense and the kicker is...we’re doing that with a mediocre line and an inconsistent at best QB. I got no doubt about Mullen on the headset, only question is if he’ll recruit at an elite level to get us over the hump. We’ll rarely be outcoached.

My thing is, if you’re a QB with NFL aspirations, why would t you want to play for Mullen? His track record speaks for itself and the NFL implements tons of spread offenses today so it’s not like it would be a hinderence to your development if you played for him.

My thing is, if you’re a QB with NFL aspirations, why would t you want to play for Mullen? His track record speaks for itself and the NFL implements tons of spread offenses today so it’s not like it would be a hinderence to your development if you played for him.

I agree with you. Better days are ahead at QB no question in my mind about it. Really hope we get some extra reps for Jones over the bye week and get him more and more snaps as the season goes on.

Reactions: seffnergator
I haven't watched the game yet - first one I've missed live in years. Wife & I were with our daughter and 4 & 2 year old grandkids at a fall farm festival. Heard some of the game on the radio. Sounded like the O-line played very well and the guys should heart and pulled out a tough game on the road. I did see on a smartphone the first interception where the Vandy guy had both knees down on his 2 and don't understand how that call wasn't reversed. Anyway, another great win for a group that is playing their hearts out.

I haven't watched the game yet - first one I've missed live in years. Wife & I were with our daughter and 4 & 2 year old grandkids at a fall farm festival. Heard some of the game on the radio. Sounded like the O-line played very well and the guys should heart and pulled out a tough game on the road. I did see on a smartphone the first interception where the Vandy guy had both knees down on his 2 and don't understand how that call wasn't reversed. Anyway, another great win for a group that is playing their hearts out.

What is a "fall farm festival"..... Assuming u r not trolling...

What is a "fall farm festival"..... Assuming u r not trolling...
Just a family farm (just outside of Gainesville) that set up a bunch of things for kids to do - corn maze, hay ride, pony rides, small games, slides, climbing wall, bouncing tents, dunking booth, petting area, face painting, etc. Just something for parents and grandparents to do with little kids. It was fun, but having the Gator game scheduled for noon was a bummer. And I post on this board all the time, so....

Just a family farm (just outside of Gainesville) that set up a bunch of things for kids to do - corn maze, hay ride, pony rides, small games, slides, climbing wall, bouncing tents, dunking booth, petting area, face painting, etc. Just something for parents and grandparents to do with little kids. It was fun, but having the Gator game scheduled for noon was a bummer. And I post on this board all the time, so....

I kno u do, jus wasnt sure if u were trolling about the festival thing. Makes sense now. I had never heard of that

All over. I know they have them around this time of year all over in Alabama and Tennessee, maybe you Florida folks are too uppity to eat some funnel cakes while shopping for overpriced arts and crafts.

Yes i am definitely above that.... I cant believe people eat funnell cakes... I would puke for a week if i ate something like that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT