ADVERTISEMENT

UF/Vandy Game Thread

That was all on Mason.

I garauntee he was yelling at our guys because he hurt his player.

And then his team runs all the way to our side of the hash and yet we get ****ed.

And that first unsportsmanlike against Joseph was a joke. He got on the back, the BACK lifted himself of the ground but somehow Joseph gets called for "like driving" him?

What a joke.

Don't know why we went fade froM the 8 though. A slant or an option route, but not a fade from from there. Didn't like that call at all.

Reactions: kb851
Losing to LSU 100-0 is still less embarrassing than losing to Vanderbilt so not sure your point here.

The only Red Sox fan who is also a Gators fan I like is Jeremy Williams.

You sir, are a troll and not even a good one.

Probably the same lineage as all the other ones we've had lately.

Reactions: fsu939913
That was all on Mason.

I garauntee he was yelling at our guys because he hurt his player.

And then his team runs all the way to our side of the hash and yet we get ****ed.

And that first unsportsmanlike against Joseph was a joke. He got on the back, the BACK lifted himself of the ground but somehow Joseph gets called for "like driving" him?

What a joke.

Don't know why we went fade froM the 8 though. A slant or an option route, but not a fade from from there. Didn't like that call at all.

They had blown the whistle dead though. You know in this soft ass enevironment they’re gonna call that every time so you just can’t do it.

Him getting tossed for the whole team getting one just seems ass backwards to me though. So he gets tossed for a play he isn’t even involved in by virtue of having an unsportsmanlike previously from a completely unrelated play? How does that make sense? So now if Vandy decides to bait another starter and they get an unsportsmanlike they get tossed now because the whole team already got one. Stupid as ****. These refs are garbage.

Reactions: seffnergator
They had blown the whistle dead though. You know in this soft ass enevironment they’re gonna call that every time so you just can’t do it.

Him getting tossed for the whole team getting one just seems ass backwards to me though. So he gets tossed for a play he isn’t even involved in by virtue of having an unsportsmanlike previously from a completely unrelated play? How does that make sense? So now if Vandy decides to bait another starter and they get an unsportsmanlike they get tossed now because the whole team already got one. Stupid as ****. These refs are garbage.

I get the ruling that since it was technically his 2nd unsportsmanlike that they booted him.

But both Florida and Vandy's entire team got one. What happens if Vandy gets a 2nd one called on the team in the 2nd? Do they automatically forfeit the game because all their players are gone?

I get the ruling that since it was technically his 2nd unsportsmanlike that they booted him.

But both Florida and Vandy's entire team got one. What happens if Vandy gets a 2nd one called on the team in the 2nd? Do they automatically forfeit the game because all their players are gone?

Right which is why the rule makes no sense. Taking all the way to its end something completely stupid like what you just described is the result.

Ridiculous call.

It wasn't Florida who ran all the way to our hash to fight us, it was them.

Why did we get ****ed for that?

Dumb.

I will say this.

That was a lame ass targeting to start with. He didn't lead with the helmet, he'll, didn't hit him with his helmet.

But for all that to happen, and instead of getting the ball at the 50 we get it at the 10 and pull off what we did says a lot about this team and staff.

Reactions: sadgator
What is Jefferson doing? He acted like he was shocked the ball got thrown to him.

Mason shows his ass and his team rushes the field. Gators mildly respond and everyone gets a PF? He went from tough to ass in a second. Terrible first drive by FL started by another poor choice in returning a kickoff does not set the tone.

Says a lot about this team, this roster, this coach that the first drive of the 2nd half after one of the most embarrassing halves in D1 football history is putrid.

So let me get this straight...

Florida plays the worst half of football in D1 history and Vanderbilt is the team that comes out more fired up in the 2nd half?

Close this humiliating dumpster fire of a program.

Cmon Gators...take advantage of that missed FG. Soon time will put pressure on.

Ridiculous call.

It wasn't Florida who ran all the way to our hash to fight us, it was them.

Why did we get ****ed for that?

Dumb.

I will say this.

That was a lame ass targeting to start with. He didn't lead with the helmet, he'll, didn't hit him with his helmet.

But for all that to happen, and instead of getting the ball at the 50 we get it at the 10 and pull off what we did says a lot about this team and staff.

Haven't really kept up with the game, but seems like the refs are blowing it, that leads to a lotta missed/bad calls, players get pissed, lose their tempers. Mason could have easily been booted. I like his energy as a coach, but he showed his ass a bit there.

Vandy misses a FG, troll is silent. Chuckle.

So let me get this straight...

Florida plays the worst half of football in D1 history and Vanderbilt is the team that comes out more fired up in the 2nd half?

Close this humiliating dumpster fire of a program.
Yeh!!! This is waaaaay wurst that that Gaytor Tennessee game!

Haven’t been a Franks hater for much of this year like most people but he can be really annoying to watch sometimes. Play with some confidence dude cot damn.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
Long field. That’s one first down. Another defining opportunity here.

ADVERTISEMENT