ADVERTISEMENT

UF/Vandy Game Thread

If Georgia just goes heavy and plays a lot of heavy package stuff I think we are going to have major issues. Our strength is pass rushing and we seem to fold against the run at times.

He held but there was contact at the top of the route by the receiver too. And given that the ball hit the ground before it even got to the receiver it wasn’t catchable. Shoulda been a no call.

Thank god he dropped that or declining that penalty was gonna look really foolish. Had no idea why we didn’t move them back and give our pass rush a chance to make a play for us.

Glad we picked up the 1st there too because that was another weird pass. 2nd and 1, just gashed them for 9, and we throw a ball behind the line of scrimmage? Why?

Lol that ball bounced and rolled 2 inches from the sideline and didn't go out.

Like I said. From the opening drive on, this has been a game where we can't catch a break. Everything going against us.

Literally, on that one, we couldn't get a lucky bounce.

And now offsides?

Unbelievable - I don't see why everyone doesn't just run heavy on us. We are soft when teams do that.

This is probably the most humiliating performance in the history of D1 football by any program. Let's make that clear.

And another thing that is problematic... if you're a committed recruit and see this game, you change your plans if you are intelligent. If you are not intelligent, then you come to Florida and continue the cycle of humiliating football.

Lose/lose. Oh well.

Tennessee State lost by 15 at Austin Peay, a high school team. Lost by 4 at Vanderbilt.

Florida skull ****ed by Vanderbilt.

Close the program.

Reactions: fsumc
That was a touchdown. With all the mistakes, wait and hope they rule it right.

This is probably the most humiliating performance in the history of D1 football by any program. Let's make that clear.

And another thing that is problematic... if you're a committed recruit and see this game, you change your plans if you are intelligent. If you are not intelligent, then you come to Florida and continue the cycle of humiliating football.

Lose/lose. Oh well.
kill yourself

If they had reviewed that and not called it a touchdown, after Franks ran it in for a TD, I would have lost my ****ing mind.

Let's keep them
Out of the endZone and get into the half.

The whiskey is flowing much more than I would like, and I'm starting to hyperventilate because my stupid awful neighbor has his gay ass grandchildren over and they're playing outside so I can't yell and scream and curse.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
It’s on. Just because you are a private school does not mean your coach can do that bullshit. Enough. Both Vandy and Florida get fouls after that crap. Kick their ass.

What in the ****? How does an unsportsmanlike against the entire team cause one player to be ejected?

Reactions: sadgator
2 turnovers and net -60 in penalties one of which was like a turnover which confused the announcers. Hope perine run there gets 3

If I was Mullen I would chew Grantham's butt for helping escalate that stuff. That is disrespecting him doing that mess.

Reactions: fsu939913
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT