ADVERTISEMENT

UF Discipline

GatorNation79

Bull Gator
Sep 27, 2009
Sparks, NV
...is the one the biggest things I've seen under Mullen...and I mean the entire team. Really no issues so far either. Muschamp defense was crazy good....Mac teams weren't up to the standard. Under Mullen...we don't drop balls hardly, fumble and guys are getting after it...guys catch the balls and get it in play. Whatever they are doing in GVille is right.

Just love the attitude and direction of the football program. Kind of awesome IMO.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
All about understanding the culture. We have a coach that does such.

Besides the gamble on Jeffery Simmons(which paid off), Mullen from what I recall didnt have many issues at State. I do remember Dak and the RB for jumped in a parking lot in the panhandle during Spring Break but besides that I dont recall hearing of any troubles within the team that stood out.

I'm not the type to clown on Foley because he was in charge when we won multiple titles in multiple sports but I wish he would have hired Mullen over Mac. Honestly wish he would have hired Mullen over Muschamp. I know some especially Danny Gator disagree but it's still an opinion I stand behind.

All about understanding the culture. We have a coach that does such.

Besides the gamble on Jeffery Simmons(which paid off), Mullen from what I recall didnt have many issues at State. I do remember Dak and the RB for jumped in a parking lot in the panhandle during Spring Break but besides that I dont recall hearing of any troubles within the team that stood out.

I'm not the type to clown on Foley because he was in charge when we won multiple titles in multiple sports but I wish he would have hired Mullen over Mac. Honestly wish he would have hired Mullen over Muschamp. I know some especially Danny Gator disagree but it's still an opinion I stand behind.

Wondering where we would be right now if Mullen had stayed 2 more years and gotten promoted after Meyer left, the way it happened in Columbus.

Reactions: rdgtr
...is the one the biggest things I've seen under Mullen...and I mean the entire team. Really no issues so far either. Muschamp defense was crazy good....Mac teams weren't up to the standard. Under Mullen...we don't drop balls hardly, fumble and guys are getting after it...guys catch the balls and get it in play. Whatever they are doing in GVille is right.

Just love the attitude and direction of the football program. Kind of awesome IMO.

Way more "clean" with boneheaded plays. I would watch a UF game and then go watch us play and think wtf is willie doing..

Numbers, don't feel too bad right now, cause..... :cool:

Tennessee RB Tim Jordan arrested in Florida on gun, marijuana charges
Rubber-dollie RB Tim Jordan was arrested early on Saturday morning in Florida on gun and marijuana charges, according to the Knoxville News Sentinel. Jordan was charged with carrying a concealed firearm, possessing narcotic paraphernalia and possessing 20 grams or less of marijuana, per the report. :eek:

I wonder how many stadium steps that's worth in no-Knox...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-florida-on-gun-marijuana-charges/ar-BB14P4Hw

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT