ADVERTISEMENT

UCF

Really dude ki meth head wtf is wrong with you? Are you just warped are what?

Warning - Warning

No sense of humor & Panties is a wad Alert!!!

mail

My sense of humor has long been called 'warped' and I enjoy it that way. :p

While you might be a year away from having one... :cool:

I wouldn't want any part of UCF until Milton graduates and they go through another 3-5 year cycle.

No upside playing UCF in a bowl for the Gators...Really for either team. UCF wins and it's against a mediocre 4 loss Florida. Florida wins and they'll say UCF sucks anyway.

I wouldn't want any part of UCF until Milton graduates and they go through another 3-5 year cycle.

No upside playing UCF in a bowl for the Gators...Really for either team. UCF wins and it's against a mediocre 4 loss Florida. Florida wins and they'll say UCF sucks anyway.

Only upside would be in being a 3 loss team that stomps their asses. lol it'd probably be a really good game.

I think this is how the Zodiac described himself. What if all those coded messages turned out to be super long lists of depth charts with accompanying recruiting star ratings, written for no apparent reason?

You seem to know a lot about the subject. Send any 'special mail' lately. Are you another Ted Kaczynski. At the age of 20, he was a graduate student at the University of Michigan ... o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT