ADVERTISEMENT

Football UCF @ Florida...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
The game is sold out and the Miss State win should have made it where UCF fans werent able to buy a real large amount of tickets hopefully. We need this win to assure the fans are still showing up after the game @ Tenn. I think if we lost the next 2 you would start see it affecting the crowd size. I guess the crowd size might hang on to KY regardless if we lost both but hard to say for sure.

What’s up with the weird obsession with “crowd size?”

still-20889119-3870374-503-still.jpg

What’s up with the weird obsession with “crowd size?”

still-20889119-3870374-503-still.jpg

It's a bad look when you start seeing a large portion of the stadium empty and much larger numbers of visiting team fans. I think if we had lost to Miss State you would have seen a lot more UCF fans at this game with people unloading tickets.

Reactions: gatordad3
With all due respect, sadgator doesn’t think you are familiar with the Ticketmaster resale market…

nor does sadgator get the impression that you fully understand or appreciate what Florida is about to face in UCF…

I understand what we are facing. About the best rushing team in the country without a defense that can stop the run. They have a weaker defense but big running numbers usually trumps big passing numbers. Still UF shouldn't be losing to UCF at home ever.

UCF is ranked 5th in the Nation in FBS in rushing defense…

Like sadgator was sayin…

Our defense...lol.. and UCF hasn't played any decent rushing team either. Hopefully they don't run every down or it might look like that LSU game we had when Mullen was here.

The game is sold out and the Miss State win should have made it where UCF fans werent able to buy a real large amount of tickets hopefully. We need this win to assure the fans are still showing up after the game @ Tenn. I think if we lost the next 2 you would start see it affecting the crowd size. I guess the crowd size might hang on to KY regardless if we lost both but hard to say for sure.
Come to Oxford Saturday at 11am and you will see crowd size and enthusiasm. I'll be in Section A so come on down!!!!!!!!

Come to Oxford Saturday at 11am and you will see crowd size and enthusiasm. I'll be in Section A so come on down!!!!!!!!
With all due to respect, has Ole Miss ever won the west? I can't recall them ever making SEC champ game? Maybe I'm wrong. And also, with all due respect to Mississippi, what else is there to do in the poorest state in the Union?

Reactions: gatordad3
I am expecting that we will lose as any time CBN matches us with competent coaching he tends to get his pants pulled down. However if we were to win this, I would give him a barely passing grade for the season to this point, about a C-.

With all due to respect, has Ole Miss ever won the west? I can't recall them ever making SEC champ game? Maybe I'm wrong. And also, with all due respect to Mississippi, what else is there to do in the poorest state in the Union?
I can't remember the last time they won the SEC ever in my lifetime, and I'm 55.

I am expecting that we will lose as any time CBN matches us with competent coaching he tends to get his pants pulled down. However if we were to win this, I would give him a barely passing grade for the season to this point, about a C-.
They have an outstanding misdirection run game, just like when Gus was at Auburn. I suspect they will run for 250+. Muschamp couldn't recruit offense, Napier can't recruit the trenches.

Reactions: bradleygator
They have an outstanding misdirection run game, just like when Gus was at Auburn. I suspect they will run for 250+. Muschamp couldn't recruit offense, Napier can't recruit the trenches.
Yeah basically it’s his Auburn offense with KJ in the Cam role. KJ’s not Cam obviously but he’s a big strong athlete.

If we win I would give him a D after the Miami and A&M home beatdowns. Curious to see if he could pull off a mini-miracle and beat UCF, KY, LSU & @FSU and make a bowl game. It's hard to picture a huge upset over GA, @TX, Ole Miss or @Tenn with this team.

Have no idea if they have ever won the west and dont give a sh!t. I just know they are having a great year this year and the city of Oxford has plenty to do and I let you know when I get back Saturday how much fun I had. As far as being poor I'm going to look at a $800,000 house after the game. Cant be too poor down there with 30,000 kids at $40,000 a year to go there so you do the math. You gonna find out how good they are when Lane trys to lay 50-60 points on the Gators letting Florida know he's the man and he's NOT coming to Gainesville. Thank you for being respectful with your comments.

Have no idea if they have ever won the west and dont give a sh!t. I just know they are having a great year this year and the city of Oxford has plenty to do and I let you know when I get back Saturday how much fun I had. As far as being poor I'm going to look at a $800,000 house after the game. Cant be too poor down there with 30,000 kids at $40,000 a year to go there so you do the math. You gonna find out how good they are when Lane trys to lay 50-60 points on the Gators letting Florida know he's the man and he's NOT coming to Gainesville. Thank you for being respectful with your comments.

So your team has always been Ole Miss?

TT did you recently quit your prescriptions cold turkey or something.

Who trolls a board with 10 posters? I can only think of a couple people on here with lives so apparently empty

200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT