ADVERTISEMENT

Typical leftist Ish

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
There was an article today that Yahoo aggregator news published. Some woke contributor wrote, "Is IDGAF good policy?" I don't even remember the context now. I posted on the contents section:

Is DGAF acceptable for Yehaw contributors but not commenters ? Let's test this out. LOL

Result?

Your comment on Oh Snap, NYC Mayor Eric Adams Coming for the Gun Nuts Today violates the community guidelines and has been rejected

:mad: 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Yo, @kalimgoodman and BScuck!

Last edited by a moderator:
There was an article today that Yahoo aggregator news published. Some woke contributor wrote, "Is IDGAF good policy?" I don't even remember the context now. I posted on the contents section:

Is DGAF acceptable for Yehaw contributors but not commenters ? Let's test this out. LOL

Result?

Your comment on Oh Snap, NYC Mayor Eric Adams Coming for the Gun Nuts Today violates the community guidelines and has been rejected

The State controlled Media

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII

Result?

A few years back I found an obscure message board on a video game site that was discussing politics. The entire board was raging millennial liberals, even the mods. The kind like you know who who post full Washington Post articles and love them some MSNBC. In fact when I said Rachel Maddow was garbage one of them replied 'Leave her alone, she's a good friend of mine and a good person' lmao

So every time I posted something, it would get reported and deleted within minutes. Although my posts NEVER violated the board rules. That was the best part. And they had this elaborate appeals process when your post was deleted, you had to go through like 20 steps to actually talk to someone and get them to explain how your post was a violation. The whole idea was to get you to just drop it.

One time all I posted was 'I think gay marriage is wrong'. It was deleted instantly. It took me a week of back and forth appealing to finally get an explanation for why it was deleted. A mod said 'Well if someone who does support gay marriage reads your post, they could have been offended'.

Of course, while all this is happening, the alt left crazies who are posting there are calling me every name in the book, breaking 15 rules in every post, and nothing is done to any of them. But here I am never breaking a single rule, and everything I post gets deleted instantly.

I've been on multiple boards like that over the years where the mods actively run off anyone who doesn't support their POV. It's why @BSC911 going after Fresno for having an echo chamber was so ridiculous. Bs knows better. This is probably the most evenly-modded board I've ever been on.

Result?

Try to limit your visits to those lib sites. Look what it’s done to @RayGravesGhost and @Mdfgator

A few years back I found an obscure message board on a video game site that was discussing politics. The entire board was raging millennial liberals, even the mods. The kind like you know who who post full Washington Post articles and love them some MSNBC. In fact when I said Rachel Maddow was garbage one of them replied 'Leave her alone, she's a good friend of mine and a good person' lmao

So every time I posted something, it would get reported and deleted within minutes. Although my posts NEVER violated the board rules. That was the best part. And they had this elaborate appeals process when your post was deleted, you had to go through like 20 steps to actually talk to someone and get them to explain how your post was a violation. The whole idea was to get you to just drop it.

One time all I posted was 'I think gay marriage is wrong'. It was deleted instantly. It took me a week of back and forth appealing to finally get an explanation for why it was deleted. A mod said 'Well if someone who does support gay marriage reads your post, they could have been offended'.

Of course, while all this is happening, the alt left crazies who are posting there are calling me every name in the book, breaking 15 rules in every post, and nothing is done to any of them. But here I am never breaking a single rule, and everything I post gets deleted instantly.

I've been on multiple boards like that over the years where the mods actively run off anyone who doesn't support their POV. It's why @BSC911 going after Fresno for having an echo chamber was so ridiculous. Bs knows better. This is probably the most evenly-modded board I've ever been on.
You mean those groups who claim to be so inclusive and accepting of every different lifestyle and point of view are really full of it?

You mean those groups who claim to be so inclusive and accepting of every different lifestyle and point of view are really full of it?

They are inclusive and accepting of everyone who agrees with them. But all others should die horribly. In this way, they are the party of acceptance.

Try to limit your visits to those lib sites. Look what it’s done to @RayGravesGhost and @Mdfgator
Nah. It's great fun. Trolling without actually trolling and just posting facts, watching heads explode. As for the complaining here, Gator Theo said it best to BScuck. "You come to a CFB board where most of the posters are straight, alpha males and expect a participation trophy and pacifier?" 😂

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT