ADVERTISEMENT

Two names for AG to keep your eye on

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
The first is Trey Gowdy, he is leaving Congress now and has made no bones about the fact that he wants to get back to prosecuting.

The second is Ezra Cohen-Watnick, who was an adviser to Sessions. BTW, did anyone catch that Trump elevated Whittaker, a guy closely working with Sessions, to be acting AG, and that ECW is one of the leading candidates to be permanent AG. If Sessions really was hated by Trump, why is he elevating people that worked closely with Sessions to replace him? Doesn't make sense, I think Sessions played a role as AG, and he likely has a new role to play now. I suspect we haven't seen the last of Sessions.

As for ECW, IIRC, he was a close adviser to General Michael Flynn, and when Gen was fired, his entire staff was let go, but Trump fought to keep ECW, then put him working with Sessions.

Chuck Schumer and many Deep Staters don't like ECW, so that tells you all you need to know.

Either pick would be fine by me. Perhaps make Gowdy AG and ECW replaces Rosenstein as DAG?

And Sessions goes back to the Senate, boots Doug Jones and puts the Republicans at a near Super Majority.

#NotTiredOfWinning #MAGA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT