ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsi Gives Me A Woody

You folks who supported this hoax (Chasing the Terrorist)
"Boogie Men" how do you feel now knowing that you
were supporting a Democratic (Neo Con) agenda?
Did you make some good money off from those Ratheon
stocks? or were you rubbing elbows with those Lockheed Martin
folks?
We hopefully have a third party candidate this go round and
we'll see if you can get out of that ditch you been laying in for
all these years. I hope and think and believe we have an
alternative this go round because all we have had these past
few years is a "As The World Turns" Presidency. You know,
the kind of people that Ghost would be attracted to.
Ghost loves his soap opera's!!!!!!

For once in your freaking lifetime do something different!
Here in Tennessee, vote the opioid queen out of office!

Yes!, that would be the whore dawg Marsha Blackburn.

Being anti-war or anti-regime change in the good old USA is dangerous. We are big time warmongers. We'll flip a country who elects their own leaders because of Sugar or Bananas or Coffee or Rubber or Oil... etc. Been doing it quite some time. Read General Smedley D. Butler's 'War is a Racket' for cliff notes on the Latin American Capitalist Calamity.

Why? Well take a look at the last great social movement in Our Country that made change: Civil Movements of the 60's and 70's. How did we finally convince Johnson to get Us out of nam? The Vietnam Veterans Against the War. Once the vets started calling out the atrocities (watch 'Winter Soldier' documentary for some gut punches) that were taking place in Vietnam, Cambodia and Loas, we actually started waking up and more Americans came out against the war and Johnson was buried under protests to the point were he decided to not even run for another term.

Bottom line: protests work and war is bad.

She’s a Russian operative :p

She’s a leftist through and through don’t let the military service fool anyone.

Looks wise...she has a pitted face and her hind end is little wide. But compared to most RAT Women.....she’s beautiful

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Being anti-war or anti-regime change in the good old USA is dangerous. We are big time warmongers. We'll flip a country who elects their own leaders because of Sugar or Bananas or Coffee or Rubber or Oil... etc. Been doing it quite some time. Read General Smedley D. Butler's 'War is a Racket' for cliff notes on the Latin American Capitalist Calamity.

Why? Well take a look at the last great social movement in Our Country that made change: Civil Movements of the 60's and 70's. How did we finally convince Johnson to get Us out of nam? The Vietnam Veterans Against the War. Once the vets started calling out the atrocities (watch 'Winter Soldier' documentary for some gut punches) that were taking place in Vietnam, Cambodia and Loas, we actually started waking up and more Americans came out against the war and Johnson was buried under protests to the point were he decided to not even run for another term.

Bottom line: protests work and war is bad.

We made many mistakes in Central and South America. But let's not pretend to judge our actions from the 50's, 60's, 70's and even a bit into the 80's based upon the world we live in today.

We were wrongheaded and we miscalculated but if we hadn't acted at all, things would have likely been much worse in those countries and in this one.

Of course anyone who actually believes that people like Che Guevara and his ilk were "freedom fighters" as opposed to what they actually were will freak out over my above comments...but those people are pinko-communist anarchists so who cares what they think.

She’s a Russian operative :p

She’s a leftist through and through don’t let the military service fool anyone.

Looks wise...she has a pitted face and her hind end is little wide. But compared to most RAT Women.....she’s beautiful
You are correct Nail. I didn't know she supported gun control laws until
Dr. C informed me. So yea, scratch her off the list. I don't know if she's a
leftist or not because she does think outside the box instead of going along with a narrative like so many critical thinkers do.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
We made many mistakes in Central and South America. But let's not pretend to judge our actions from the 50's, 60's, 70's and even a bit into the 80's based upon the world we live in today.

We were wrongheaded and we miscalculated but if we hadn't acted at all, things would have likely been much worse in those countries and in this one.

Of course anyone who actually believes that people like Che Guevara and his ilk were "freedom fighters" as opposed to what they actually were will freak out over my above comments...but those people are pinko-communist anarchists so who cares what they think.

You are partially correct.

If you want to dig deeper, to really take a closer look, I'd recommend '1491' by Charles C. Mann and 'Open Veins of Latin America' by Eduardo Galeano.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT