ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson: House GOP Already Giving Republican Voters the Middle Finger on Two Issues

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
Republican voters generally don’t want more money and military aid sent to Ukraine. We also do not like the anti-white-male wokeness that’s permeating our nation. On both issues, the newly minted GOP majority in the House appears to be reversing from their campaign promises less than a month after taking control.

Tucker Carlson took exception to both of these: "Lindsey Graham got completely unhinged visiting his real constituents in Kyiv this weekend. They lied to you for a year and told you Ukraine was winning, now they're conceding Ukraine is losing. They really don't care about you, do they?"
If you thought the UniParty Swamp was harmed by the midterm elections, think again. At best the GOP majority in the House MIGHT slow things down. Then again, it may just be business as usual in DC.

Plus, Trump is holding hands with Graham for some unknown reason and that should be a concern for all who think he is our hope. Godless is Godless regardless of which aisle you represent. We, folks, are in for the same thing. God WILL NOT bless this nation when this nation is Godless.

Republican voters generally don’t want more money and military aid sent to Ukraine. We also do not like the anti-white-male wokeness that’s permeating our nation. On both issues, the newly minted GOP majority in the House appears to be reversing from their campaign promises less than a month after taking control.

Tucker Carlson took exception to both of these: "Lindsey Graham got completely unhinged visiting his real constituents in Kyiv this weekend. They lied to you for a year and told you Ukraine was winning, now they're conceding Ukraine is losing. They really don't care about you, do they?"
If you thought the UniParty Swamp was harmed by the midterm elections, think again. At best the GOP majority in the House MIGHT slow things down. Then again, it may just be business as usual in DC.

Plus, Trump is holding hands with Graham for some unknown reason and that should be a concern for all who think he is our hope. Godless is Godless regardless of which aisle you represent. We, folks, are in for the same thing. God WILL NOT bless this nation when this nation is Godless.
Lindsay Graham is a SNAKE. No better than John McCain to me..or Mitt Romney.

Lindsey Graham, much like McConnell is a career politician and RINO. They are who they are, establishment hacks feeding at the troughs of taxpayers. Their loyalties are tied to their personal pocketbooks and political power. Both are preferable to the communist pukes on the other side of the aisle, but that's about as good as I can give them.

Lindsey Graham, much like McConnell is a career politician and RINO. They are who they are, establishment hacks feeding at the troughs of taxpayers. Their loyalties are tied to their personal pocketbooks and political power. Both are preferable to the communist pukes on the other side of the aisle, but that's about as good as I can give them.

Grahamnisty is McCain‘s political son that’s all you need to know

Well, that’s more “good” than I can give them.

Turtle Man and Low Country Boil Man both need to be put out to pasture somewhere in the Ukrainian countryside where Zalinsky can easily find his oral relief “gel”.

What's the second thing?
Good question. Journalism is dead and buried. It touched on male whiteness blah blah blah but that is about as vague as me saying bears shit in the woods. The Ukraine thing torques me because of lack of accountability for the money, all while our own border is assaulted unfettered and ignored by DC. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
I'm still not sure what this thread is about.
It's another slanted and poorly written article. Secondly, Carlson makes a lot of sense normally, but it's too soon to make judgement how the new house leadership handles things. They've only been at work a couple of weeks after the speakership battle.

Reactions: nail1988
It's another slanted and poorly written article. Secondly, Carlson makes a lot of sense normally, but it's too soon to make judgement how the new house leadership handles things. They've only been at work a couple of weeks after the speakership battle.
I saw no link so I'm not even sure the source or if this was the entire article. Or was that simply kj telling us what he thought about an article?

I have had no idea what this thread was about. I did chuckle at how @kalimgoodman thought it was interesting that Tucker.....may have criticized.....someone on the right? LOL

this is awesome @kjfreeze

Speaker McCarthy destroys the Fakenews reporter in a fiery tirade

I never thought McCarthy was a bad choice in the beginning. But the FC was smart to make damn sure he didn't go out into the weeds later by putting handcuffs on him. It was so smart, that RGG fled for the hills after that. 😂

I never thought McCarthy was a bad choice in the beginning. But the FC was smart to make damn sure he didn't go out into the weeds later by putting handcuffs on him. It was so smart, that RGG fled for the hills after that. 😂

@RayGravesGhost

pulled the ejection handle after his Kommie hero Jefferies wasn’t made speaker. He banged his head like goose and hasn’t been heard from since 🤔😂😭

goose-top.gif

Who would have thought that after all the failed predictions by RGG that it was McCarthy that got @RayGravesGhost to tap out and not one of us.

😂😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT