ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker’s show tonight.

I have tried to explain it before. I think people are getting goaded. People like BCS911 are getting paid to do what they do. One thing about it. If the check from Soros bounces, he will move on to other sources.

Reactions: jfegaly
If that pic of Malia and the credit card is real, Hunter needs to have an "accident."

Big word there was IF

IF your aunt had balls she’d be your uncle, and maybe she is

IF we stuff a jukebox up your ass we’d have to listen to pretty shitty music

IF we stuffed it up a buzzards ass we’d have music in the sky

I can go on and on and on

But you make these arguments so freaking easy

You remind me of the seven dwarfs, dopey, sleepy, stupid, misled, etc etc etc

What I was able to ascertain out of your post is you like to see men dressed up in nurses outfits.

It’s all starting to make sense
Who doesn’t?

I have tried to explain it before. I think people are getting goaded. People like BCS911 are getting paid to do what they do. One thing about it. If the check from Soros bounces, he will move on to other sources.
How do you think I bought that big ole boat of mine?

But I’ve been here long before you arrived, and will be here long after you’ve gone.

• Haha
Reactions: ukalum1988
If that pic of Malia and the credit card is real, Hunter needs to have an "accident."
I'm sure Malia's parents, Martin Nesbit and Anita Blanchard aren't happy with what's going on considering they loaned their kids to the Obamas.

Yes, I’m devastated that your ignorance is in full display. Memes really upset me.

How can I be pissed off about things I don’t even read. It just lets me know the intellectual level of the person. You keep being you.
Things you don't read but you always have a butthurt response to every post that hurts your feelings, especially when you claim to have not watched nor cared about the topic of this thread. Yet your soy boy ass is still crying here, on this very thread.

LOL Your memes piss the shit out of @BSC911, for some reason. Almost as bad as you having kids that go to Florida, but I think that one is easy to figure out.
Off topic, but if it makes the soy boy feel any better, my youngest(son) won't be following in his brother and sisters footsteps as a UF grad(oldest in 2014 and daughter in 2019). My youngest is leaning toward playing baseball at UNF, my alma mater.

It’s what he does. Willful ignorance. I thought he would have been upset about Bidens comments on putting the oil industry out if business, then I realized he is not in THAT oil industry, but rather, the vegetable oil industry. And in the context of watching it fry things at that.
Me personally, I use soft butter to scramble my eggs. I know it's unhealthy compared to olive oil but the eggs doesn't stick to the pan with soft butter.
Country Crock, actually.

Reactions: jfegaly
Off topic, but if it makes the soy boy feel any better, my youngest(son) won't be following in his brother and sisters footsteps as a UF grad(oldest in 2014 and daughter in 2019). My youngest is leaning toward playing baseball at UNF, my alma mater.
I’m sure their message boards will enjoy your thought memes.

t Ben Smith reported in the New York Times that Bobulinski was working with Trump’s campaign to pitch the story to the Wall Street Journal, before they settled for giving it to the New York Post. (The Journal duly reported that they had no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.)

On Wednesday night’s show, Tucker Carlson reported that his team had acquired incriminating documents. However, they sent them from Washington to Los Angeles, and the documents disappeared. And they neglected to make any copies. So now the only copy of the documents that would nail the probable next President of the United States are gone:

:p:p:p:p:p:p

I’m sure their message boards will enjoy your thought memes.
This board doesn't need me around to piss you off for the soy boy you are. There are others here, especially with a current gold membership who have triggered you far more than I have. It's also obvious the current gold members hurt your feelings over on Swamp Talk.

t Ben Smith reported in the New York Times that Bobulinski was working with Trump’s campaign to pitch the story to the Wall Street Journal, before they settled for giving it to the New York Post. (The Journal duly reported that they had no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.)

On Wednesday night’s show, Tucker Carlson reported that his team had acquired incriminating documents. However, they sent them from Washington to Los Angeles, and the documents disappeared. And they neglected to make any copies. So now the only copy of the documents that would nail the probable next President of the United States are gone:

You're such a jackass. They still have plenty of audio, video and recorded texted messages to frame these guys. Don't worry little puppet-boy, your dementia zombie-man will go down in flames come Nov. 3rd.

You should be obeying your master, @jfegaly more often, then again, you're everybody's b!tch around here.
cant Stand on your own anymore, snowflake? Sad. I take on all comers.

Now take your whiney ass over to the UNF board. No T-shirt fans allowed here.

cant Stand on your own anymore, snowflake? Sad. I take on all comers.

Now take your whiney ass over to the UNF board. No T-shirt fans allowed here.
The only one who's whining here is you. Now I see why you still drive your rusted old Porsche you bought from 4 previous owners of what you're driving now, since you're no longer a gold member.

The only one who's whining here is you. Now I see why you still drive your rusted old Porsche you bought from 4 previous owners of what you're driving now, since you're no longer a gold member.
I’ve yet to whine about anything. I’m just laughing at you all. You guys are the ones whining about

Hunter
MSM
My success

LOL at a free board T-shirt fan whining about my lack of a gold shield. I’ll help you out with the $10 if it makes you feel bettEr. Now run along to your safe space .

I’ve yet to whine about anything. I’m just laughing at you all. You guys are the ones whining about

Hunter
MSM
My success

LOL at a free board T-shirt fan whining about my lack of a gold shield. I’ll help you out with the $10 if it makes you feel bettEr. Now run along to your safe space .

How are you gonna give him $10 when you don't have $10? And apparently your Trump supporter wife doesn't love you enough to kick you $10.

What about those imaginary kids? Any of your imaginary clients from decades of running multiple imaginary successful businesses? No one wants to help a brother out who's down on his luck?

Decades on this earth, and there's no one that will kick you $10?

Wow. That says a lot about you, doesn't it?

Hunter
MSM
My success

All of here are laughing at Hunter, MSM and your phantom success. If you had $10, you'd have access to Swamp Talk. Then again, the people at Swamp Talk sees you as the pissy soy boy we see you here.

Not really. Hunter isn’t running for President. It’s just something you guys do, similar to focusing on Burisma, which Joe also has nothing to do with.
He's compromised, and so is Quid Pro Joe. What do these oligarchs and Chi Coms have on Joe Biden? Can you say national security? We've seen Hunter smoking crack and getting blow jobs from Chinese comrades. How much did "The Big Guy" get from these deals? And BTW, remember when Biden said the Chinese were sort of the JV and really not a concern or our competition? This was months ago. I wonder why? LMAO!

Real eased?

Slow down, you’re flustered and typing to fast.

I just find it amusing all you liberals that wanted Trump gone for Quid Pro Quo with no evidence are fine when it’s Biden with overwhelming evidence.

Hell even Obama knew about this and didn’t want Biden to run because of it.

"Never, ever underestimate Joe's ability to phuck things up"

Bo Peeps

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT