ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker’s show tonight.

BOMBSHELL: Hunter Biden allegedly acted as the “personal attorney” for Ye Jianming, the chair of a major Chinese energy firm, in a deal to buy a 14% stake in a Russian state oil company facing U.S. sanctions.
The stunning accusation was made by Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of the Biden family, during an interview Tuesday evening with Tucker Carlson on Fox News.

The crazy thing about this to me is the scale - Bobulinski is a fly on an elephant's ass in this whole deal. Here he is working for years on a $10MM deal while Hunter stumbles on a deal worth $9B.

No wonder he got kicked to the curb. But to me is shows me the scale of these deals the Bidens were working on.

The point is watching Tucker, Laura and Hannity every night will rot your brain.
This is stupid, I say you watch the View, you don't deny and then say Tucker is brain rot, you clearly are infatuated with Don Lemon, Little Cuomo, Joy Behar, and you think Tucker is an issue.

Reactions: gatordad3
This is stupid, I say you watch the View, you don't deny and then say Tucker is brain rot, you clearly are infatuated with Don Lemon, Little Cuomo, Joy Behar, and you think Tucker is an issue.
The View is high journalism. How can you not watch?

• Haha
Reactions: ukalum1988
Didn’t watch.

Don't care.

I'm sure you didn't and I'm sure you don't. Your double standards in action.

When it's time to dump Biden, that's when this information will matter. For now, only beating Trump matters.

JMO...but it's not our fault that your party nominated an asshat. This information is important and worthy of knowing prior to the election.

Reactions: LinksGator
I am trying to figure out why we continue to have any discussions with BSC911? You can't reason with stupid people and we should refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.....

I'm sure you didn't and I'm sure you don't. Your double standards in action.

When it's time to dump Biden, that's when this information will matter. For now, only beating Trump matters.

JMO...but it's not our fault that your party nominated an asshat. This information is important and worthy of knowing prior to the election.
Not really. Hunter isn’t running for President. It’s just something you guys do, similar to focusing on Burisma, which Joe also has nothing to do with.

I am trying to figure out why we continue to have any discussions with BSC911? You can't reason with stupid people and we should refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.....
Then don’t. And be sure to buy into all of the nonsense conspiracy theories that get posted on here.

Another who can define all seven components of critical thinking. Where chinchey1 and I fail miserably? Getting through to the slow is completely beyond our reach.

Not really. Hunter isn’t running for President. It’s just something you guys do, similar to focusing on Burisma, which Joe also has nothing to do with.
It's a fair point, and you're right, Hunter is not on the ballot.

But why it matters is we now know the strategy. What Joe does is use his son as a proxy to get deals rolling. Once they start to get legs he meets with key people to seal/accelerate the deal. Payments are then only processed through his son, and held for his father.

So essentially, Joe is using his son to launder payments from (at-best) shady deals with foreign governments that benefit the family. Some of these deals may be illegal. But when Joe says "I've never taken a penny from a foreign source" he's not lying. He takes the money from his son.

These are not from a Dossier, or anonymous sources, or sources that make circular references to media articles...these are emails that have been verified by independent sources - and no one associated with the Bidens has said they aren't real. To me that's the biggest tell.

Burisma matters because right in the middle of an impeachment about whether Trump leveraged aid for info on Crossfire Hurricane, a Biden tape surfaces where he's literally bragging about withholding $1B in federal aid to Ukraine unless a prosecutor investigating his son is fired. It's a blatant quid pro quo, and it's again on tape. No need to parse or read between the lines. Biden was very clear about what he did.

Listen - I'm not typing at you want to change your mind/vote. I'd fight and die for your right to pull the level for good ole Lunchbucket Joe on Tuesday. But if you can't even begin to see this issue, or the double standard being shoved down our throat, there's honestly no hope for you.

If that is a fair point, then why have @BSC911 and everyone else on the left spent the last 5 years going after the Trump kids when there was ZERO evidence of wrong doing or Quid Pro Quo? Here there is actual evidence.

It's so absurd it's amusing.

@BSC911 in this thread.............

giphy.gif

It's evident I've posted enough of them to piss you off. I'll come up with more later. You're the only one who cries about memes here.
Yes, I’m devastated that your ignorance is in full display. Memes really upset me.

How can I be pissed off about things I don’t even read. It just lets me know the intellectual level of the person. You keep being you.

If that is a fair point, then why have @BSC911 and everyone else on the left spent the last 5 years going after the Trump kids when there was ZERO evidence of wrong doing or Quid Pro Quo? Here there is actual evidence.

It's so absurd it's amusing.
I’ve never gone after the Trump kids so now you’re just making things up. They are unqualified for any position of power, but if Trump wants to turn his administration into his family business, then so be it.

And there is plenty of evidence of quid pro quo for those willing to open their eyes.

But why it matters is we now know the strategy. What Joe does is use his son as a proxy to get deals rolling. Once they start to get legs he meets with key people to seal/accelerate the deal. Payments are then only processed through his son, and held for his father.

So essentially, Joe is using his son to launder payments from (at-best) shady deals with foreign governments that benefit the family. Some of these deals may be illegal. But when Joe says "I've never taken a penny from a foreign source" he's not lying. He takes the money from his son.

These are not from a Dossier, or anonymous sources, or sources that make circular references to media articles...these are emails that have been verified by independent sources - and no one associated with the Bidens has said they aren't real. To me that's the biggest tell.

Burisma matters because right in the middle of an impeachment about whether Trump leveraged aid for info on Crossfire Hurricane, a Biden tape surfaces where he's literally bragging about withholding $1B in federal aid to Ukraine unless a prosecutor investigating his son is fired. It's a blatant quid pro quo, and it's again on tape. No need to parse or read between the lines. Biden was very clear about what he did.

Listen - I'm not typing at you want to change your mind/vote. I'd fight and die for your right to pull the level for good ole Lunchbucket Joe on Tuesday. But if you can't even begin to see this issue, or the double standard being shoved down our throat, there's honestly no hope for you.
I see a potential conflict of interest and bad optics. I see nothing illegal or an abuse of power.

I’ve never gone after the Trump kids so now you’re just making things up. They are unqualified for any position of power, but if Trump wants to turn his administration into his family business, then so be it.

And there is plenty of evidence of quid pro quo for those willing to open their eyes.

Right, Hunter was highly qualified for all those positions on the board of directors of these companies.
He was particularly qualified for this position....................

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F3f65bb32-0f26-11eb-94f0-d7c8706d29dd.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Right, Hunter was highly qualified for all those positions on the board of directors of these companies.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F3f65bb32-0f26-11eb-94f0-d7c8706d29dd.jpg
I agree. That clown got by on name only. I hate nepotism, but Biden didn’t appoint his son to anything.

You realize Bush also appointed him to the Board. of Amtrack.

Im assuming you are OK with Jared and Ivanka being in the WH administration since I haven’t seen you say anything about that. How hypocritical of you.

Last edited:
You don't see leveraging $1B in aid to get a prosecutor off his son's ass an abuse of power?
No. But I’ve explained it many times before so don’t feel like getting into it again,

There is SERO evidence that any prosecutor was “on Hunters ass.” That’s a right wing fantasy.

I’ll bet if all of Trump and his kids emails and photos were real we’d also find some doozies.

Maybe yours as well. Have you ever dressed up in a nurses outfit?

Last edited:
I’ll bet if all of Trump and his kids emails and photos were real eased we’d also find some doozies.

Real eased?

Slow down, you’re flustered and typing to fast.

I just find it amusing all you liberals that wanted Trump gone for Quid Pro Quo with no evidence are fine when it’s Biden with overwhelming evidence.

Hell even Obama knew about this and didn’t want Biden to run because of it.

I agree. That clown got by on name only. I hate nepotism, but Biden didn’t appoint his son to anything.

You realize Bush also appointed him to the Board. of Amtrack.

Im assuming you are OK with Jared and Ivanka being in the WH administration since I haven’t seen you say anything about that. How hypocritical of you.
Well just curious but did not Jared do a pretty decent job in the Middle East so far? Can we see normalization of relations between Arab countries in Israel for the first time ever outside may be of Egypt?

Reactions: fatman76
I’ll bet if all of Trump and his kids emails and photos were real eased we’d also find some doozies.

Big word there was IF

IF your aunt had balls she’d be your uncle, and maybe she is

IF we stuff a jukebox up your ass we’d have to listen to pretty shitty music

IF we stuffed it up a buzzards ass we’d have music in the sky

I can go on and on and on

But you make these arguments so freaking easy

You remind me of the seven dwarfs, dopey, sleepy, stupid, misled, etc etc etc

What I was able to ascertain out of your post is you like to see men dressed up in nurses outfits.

It’s all starting to make sense

You are being obtuse. I'm not wasting my time with your intentionally ignorant and dishonest take. Joe sold his influence and Hunter helped him cash in. If that's not a problem for you, great.

You are being obtuse. I'm not wasting my time with your intentionally ignorant and dishonest take. Joe sold his influence and Hunter helped him cash in. If that's not a problem for you, great.

It’s what he does. Willful ignorance. I thought he would have been upset about Bidens comments on putting the oil industry out if business, then I realized he is not in THAT oil industry, but rather, the vegetable oil industry. And in the context of watching it fry things at that.

Real eased?

Slow down, you’re flustered and typing to fast.

I just find it amusing all you liberals that wanted Trump gone for Quid Pro Quo with no evidence are fine when it’s Biden with overwhelming evidence.

Hell even Obama knew about this and didn’t want Biden to run because of it.
I 100% agree with this and have for some time.
It’s the perfect explanation for Obama not coming out early for Joe, and for telling Joe publicly “you don’t have to do this”.

It may be Obama knew Joe was just going to be used by the DNC. I think that was the plan, it all just leaked a little too early.

Reactions: gator1776
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT