ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker’s show tonight.

BOMBSHELL: Hunter Biden allegedly acted as the “personal attorney” for Ye Jianming, the chair of a major Chinese energy firm, in a deal to buy a 14% stake in a Russian state oil company facing U.S. sanctions.
The stunning accusation was made by Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of the Biden family, during an interview Tuesday evening with Tucker Carlson on Fox News.

Devastating for Ukraine Joe. This guy is very sharp

Where the he’ll is director Wray? THe DOJ?

Great questions

They are in the deep deep state, at least Wray is

The DOJ has to play this close to the vest or left wingers will cry foul even though they have been fouling the ball off for four years

BOMBSHELL: Hunter Biden allegedly acted as the “personal attorney” for Ye Jianming, the chair of a major Chinese energy firm, in a deal to buy a 14% stake in a Russian state oil company facing U.S. sanctions.
The stunning accusation was made by Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of the Biden family, during an interview Tuesday evening with Tucker Carlson on Fox News.

Yawn.

Let me know when Hunter is running for President.

You guys get excited over the silliest things.

77c17cb4-0bed-4c30-b1e4-2c838cd23c81-jpeg.27174

Yawn.

Let me know when Hunter is running for President.

You guys get excited over the silliest things.
Wait, what? We've had to live through 4 years of you guys going nuts over Russia and Trump with zero evidence of collusion. Now when there is actual clear evidence of collusion between Joe Biden, his family, and Russia and China in the way of actual emails showing exchange of money for Quid Quo Pro from the Biden family and NOW you call it silly things.

And this, folks, is the essence of cognitive dissonance, groupthink, and brainwashing.

No point to argue with a true believer.

What I don't get is we now know that Biden is compromised by a foreign government. For 3 years we were running around like crazy people because Russia owned Trump...but now we don't even want to hear what people have to say about the exact same issue?

I honestly feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
Which is all the evidence you need of a conspiracy to get Trump from the main stream media. All objectivity is gone. The media could care less out truth or facts, they just want to get Trump at all cost. Amazing really for those of us that remember the media from even just 20 years ago.

Wait, what? We've had to live through 4 years of you guys going nuts over Russia and Trump with zero evidence of collusion. Now when there is actual clear evidence of collusion between Joe Biden, his family, and Russia and China in the way of actual emails showing exchange of money for Quid Quo Pro from the Biden family and NOW you call it silly things.

And this, folks, is the essence of cognitive dissonance, groupthink, and brainwashing.

No point to argue with a true believer.
Another who can define all seven components of critical thinking.

What I don't get is we now know that Biden is compromised by a foreign government. For 3 years we were running around like crazy people because Russia owned Trump...but now we don't even want to hear what people have to say about the exact same issue?

I honestly feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
Another who can define all seven components of critical thinking.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Pedo
Like father Joe, like son Hunter

Disclaimer: We spoke with our attorney on the explosive nature of this post and delayed it’s publication. There are more photos of the certain minor in question but we decided not to include them in this report due to legal concerns.

Text messages, videos and pictures were recently discovered on Hunter Biden’s laptop that put Hunter and the Biden family in very compromising situations.

Perhaps the most disturbing revelations in the many files on the Hunter Biden laptop is the family’s actions surrounding Hunter’s inappropriate and possibly criminal behavior with a certain minor.

Former VP Joe Biden claimed the controversy with Hunter Biden’s laptop was created by Russia. Evidence shows this is not the case.

Biden does not want you to believe your own eyes. Of course, Joe Biden is the one who is lying.

On Monday we shared five texts related to the Biden family’s cover up of Hunter’s actions with a minor. The text messages involved Hunter Biden and his immediate family and a friend. The text messages confirmed Joe Biden was looped in on Hunter’s illegal activity with a certain minor and attempted to cover it up.

In the link are those texts

The Biden household has many secrets. Some secrets involved Hunter and a minor. Why was this hidden from the public or from the police?
Was this because it would tarnish Joe’s political image? Most importantly, is the child safe now?
This is not Russian disinformation.

It’s coming from the Biden nuclear family.
There are no records that any of this was brought to the attention of the police by the Biden family.

Reactions: kjfreeze
I agree. So will Cooper, Maddow and Lemon.

If you sit in an echo chamber every day you lose the ability to understand issues fairly.
I agree. Which is why I don’t listen to any of those clowns.

The difference is that you don’t see me posting their nonsense like some of the dorks do on here.

I agree. Which is why I don’t listen to any of those clowns.

The difference is that you don’t see me posting their nonsense like some of the dorks do on here.
Hey I resemble that remark, you dog-faced pony soldier.

Reactions: BSC911
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT