ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker’s show tonight.

No. But I’ve explained it many times before so don’t feel like getting into it again,

There is SERO evidence that any prosecutor was “on Hunters ass.” That’s a right wing fantasy.
Shit.......take another hit on the meth pipe. And what is SERO in integer value? That's NOT a fantasy........that's a Biden boast for God and Country to see over and over and over and over to see on video.😄

If that pic of Malia and the credit card is real, Hunter needs to have an "accident."
I didn't know about this and just did some research.

According to Snopes the reasons it's not real:
- It's not "verified" (obviously verifying something like this is impossible, there are two people that could verify it and both have strong interest in not doing so)
- It was published in Dec 19, months before the NY Post story (ok, but we now know that the FBI had this laptop in Dec of 2019...so it could have been leaked from them, or the shop owner)
- It says member since 2011, she would have been 13 and too young to be an authorized user of a ccard (this is the strongest argument - but perhaps it's possible she was authorized under her parents account and they have been members since 2011)

Based on this I don't see extremely strong evidence to say it's fake - we know she's had some wild child moments, Hunter would have had access to her, and he's a complete fvcking mess. The pic of Hunter with a girl with the same skin color and a mole on the exact same spot on her hamstring as Melia is also pretty suspicious, although inconclusive...but if it could be confirmed that they were in bed together would pretty much seal the deal for me the ccard pic is real.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
In other news, Hunter Biden lived his best life for a time. Not going to say I'm not a little bit jealous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT