ADVERTISEMENT

Tua and as my 5 yr. old daughter used to say!

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
First, did today’s games cost Tua The Heisman and hand it to Kyler Murray? Probably or probably not given his 10/25 with 1 TD and 2 Int.’s?

And as for poor old Georgia, as my daughter used to say when she was 5 year’s old...

“To BAD so SAD Daddy.”

LOL puppies. Nick did it to you AGAIN!

So, barring an upset who is going to be #4 into the playoff?

Reactions: rdgtr
Tua has a bad knee and a bad ankle. And there were plenty of drops.

If they give the Heisman to anybody other than Tua, it's a joke.

Reactions: fsu939913
Tua has been hurt the last half of the season. Can't remember which game he got hurt in but you can tell cause he went from completing 75% of his passes, to 65%.

Honestly, he shouldn't. His play after getting hurt didn't warrant it.

I would rather see him get completely healthy and go Playstation all year in 2019 and walk to the Heisman.
He put up PlayStation numbers playing half to one third of the games. Imagine if he played the full game what his stats would have been.

He put up huge numbers on an undefeated team in the toughest conference in football this season.

No way Kyler doesn’t win...
The geography is in his favor and the metrics

He’s got better stats than last year’s winner (mayfield)

Tua crapped the bed tonight

No way Kyler doesn’t win...
The geography is in his favor and the metrics

He’s got better stats than last year’s winner (mayfield)

Tua crapped the bed tonight
What would Tua’s stats look like if he played full games and played in the Big 12? Even better than Murray’s.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
To be honest.... I think we can all agree, FSUs Juan Williams who ranked 837 out of 837 o line who played 20% of their plays should win it.... Its hard to be that bad...he deserves it

Ibdont know how to spell his first name either....and i wont learn it

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I honestly don't think Tua should win the Heisman and it's not because he played a bad game today. To me the Heisman is supposed to kinda be like the MVP...not only the best player but the most valuable player. Tua has the best of everything surrounding him. Best coach, best WR's in the country, one of the best pass catching TE's in the country, an oline that gives him all day to pass, a run game that at one point was averaging over 6 ypc, etc. Other QB's have to carry their team, he doesn't. He's just a really good piece on a team with a bunch of other really good pieces. How valuable is he really? Jalen Hurts literally couldn't pass for two years and still led his team to two title games, that's how much talent Bama has. Without him Bama is still winning 10-11 games minimum.

And again his performance today wasn't a differentiator for me but I'm seeing way too many excuses made for him because of injury. He was just flat out bad today. The ankle injury he got because he held the ball forever and took a dumb sack and got twisted up. All his sacks were the same, he'd get 10 seconds to throw and sack himself because he refused to get rid of the ball. His pocket presence was honestly some of the worst I've ever seen today. Forced the ball into coverage multiple times, and his two interceptions were both god awful decisions on early downs too, completely ridiculous. Those decisions don't have anything to do with an injury unless his brain was injured, those were just really dumb decisions. Even factoring in the drops he was awful. UGA had him playing shook, he should have been picked off at least another two times.

To be honest.... I think we can all agree, FSUs Juan Williams who ranked 837 out of 837 o line who played 20% of their plays should win it.... Its hard to be that bad...he deserves it

Ibdont know how to spell his first name either....and i wont learn it

He would probably have more INT’s and would have been hurt much sooner..

When you dissect the numbers...

Bama played 3 top level defenses all year
LSU
MSU
UGA..

Check out Tua’s stats in those 3 games

Totally shocked at that UGA performance.

You are probably going to the CFB playoffs...

It totally sucks nut.

He would probably have more INT’s and would have been hurt much sooner..

When you dissect the numbers...

Bama played 3 top level defenses all year
LSU
MSU
UGA..

Check out Tua’s stats in those 3 games
Ok. How many top defenses did Kyler Murray play? Zero

Murray is ahead in every qb stat
Has almost 1,000 yards rushing.. another 12 rushing td’s....

Bama obviously can win without Tua

OU would not be able to without Kyler in my opinion

Just can’t imagine anyone saying they enjoy watching Tua more than Kyler

Lol hilarious.

Tua spends the first half of the season barely even playing in the second half, plays the second half of the season hurt, and plays extra hurt last night while his receivers drop balls all over the place, but yeah, Kyler Murray who put up big numbers in an offense and conference that plays hardly any defense is a better player.

The Bama hate is hilarious.

OU would not be able to without Kyler in my opinion

Just can’t imagine anyone saying they enjoy watching Tua more than Kyler

The same ish was said last year about Baker Mayfield.

I throughly watching Tua play vs Kyler. Kyler is fun to watch but not off the charts fun. Watching Tua is like watching magic. He is doing what he against good defenses with potential NFL future stars.

The same ish was said last year about Baker Mayfield.

I throughly watching Tua play vs Kyler. Kyler is fun to watch but not off the charts fun. Watching Tua is like watching magic. He is doing what he against good defenses with potential NFL future stars.

Kyler carries his team TNLizzerd. He has gun for a arm and runs sub 4.3. Kylers numbers are off the charts and he preformed big in every game. Not playing chump FCS schools. He didn’t have to be bailed out by his back up against the leghumpers in the biggest game of the year.. Kyler pounded Texas :eek::p . I’m a huge Tua fan because he’s really good and great kid. He will win one for sure. Kyler is the best player in college football this year and it ain’t close :cool::cool:

http://m.espn.com/ncf/heisman

:D

Kyler carries his team TNLizzerd. He has gun for a arm and runs sub 4.3. Kylers numbers are off the charts and he preformed big in every game. Not playing chump FCS schools. He didn’t have to be bailed out by his back up against the leghumpers in the biggest game of the year.. Kyler pounded Texas :eek::p . I’m a huge Tua fan because he’s really good and great kid. He will win one for sure. Kyler is the best player in college football this year and it ain’t close :cool::cool:

Oklahoma’s strength of schedule sucks and the Big 12 plays no defense. Kyler is very good but it helps to play teams that think it is 2 hand touch on defense.

Kyler also lost to TX. Tua has lost to nobody. We will see how the H2H goes.

I wonder how Tua could do vs paper mache defenses such as Kansas, Texas Tech, Baylor, etc

Kyler also lost to TX. Tua has lost to nobody. We will see how the H2H goes.

I wonder how Tua could do vs paper mache defenses such as Kansas, Texas Tech, Baylor, etc

Umm Florida got lit but Misery ( a sudo big 12 offense )

Kyler didn’t play against 2 FCS schools either or Ole Piss, Arkancide, Rubber Dollies, etc.

Now you and ghost tell me Tua is better Who has 25 5* on his team

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT