ADVERTISEMENT

Truth or Fiction:

Freeze is a good coach. He did however lose and get beat pretty bad by Napier in the 2021 season 42-14.
Lol, comparing Louisiana left over talent and other southeast choices as well as TX to Virginia area talent. 😅🤣😂

Yes Freeze will make the SECCG before Napier does.

Lol, comparing Louisiana left over talent and other southeast choices as well as TX to Virginia area talent. 😅🤣😂

Yes Freeze will make the SECCG before Napier does.
They both were in their 3rd years at G5 programs. I think Freeze is a good coach but a little overrated by many fans/people etc. He had some good years at Ole Miss but how much did his cheating have to do with that? And I get that it is Liberty but he really only had 1 good year at Liberty. His other 3 years were pretty average (4 & 5 loss seasons).

Reactions: Nicktheslick
They both were in their 3rd years at G5 programs. I think Freeze is a good coach but a little overrated by many fans/people etc. He had some good years at Ole Miss but how much did his cheating have to do with that? And I get that it is Liberty but he really only had 1 good year at Liberty. His other 3 years were pretty average (4 & 5 loss seasons).
I don't necessarily disagree but Billy did have the advantage of a better recruiting base at Louisiana vs what Freeze had at Liberty.

I will say, Freeze best season at Liberty was with Malik Willis. Sometimes that one good player(especially QB) can make a coach look better.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Sam Pittman said Freeze is the best gameday prep coach in college football. Plus he can recruit, however he goes about it.

Well, he cheated less than does Alabama and was still able to beat Saban a couple of times.

Reactions: Countygator1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT