ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's accomplishments for 4 years of Democrat crap

Didn’t read, but I hope that included the accomplishment of having his supporters storm the Capitol.

What he didn’t accomplish:
1. Repeal and replace the ACA
2. Build the Wall he promised, nor have Mexico pay for the parts that were built
3. win the trade war with China
4. Jail Hillary
5. Avoid a recession
6. Make the Covid just disappear
7. Unify the country
8. Hire competent people
9. Gain the respect of our allies
10. Stop NK or Iran from developing their nuclear program
11. Ever achieve 3% annual GDP growth

And, most importantly,

12. Not get impeached. Twice.

He’s a narcissistic orange man, but a highly effective president and a highly effective leader and he’s done more to save this country than any president in my lifetime. I hope his movement does not die because it is essential for the survival of our nation.
If somehow he can swing this it'd be great, but if Biden gets in, it's over. Our nation will be set to fail. Abuse of the SCOTUS by packing will insure the destruction of the Constitution and the American dollar and our independence. It'll take a while but the other side's barking (our side) will amount to jack squat.

If somehow he can swing this it'd be great, but if Biden gets in, it's over.

Never. If for no other reason than this: Now everyone knows who they are, and what they've done and why they do it.

Almost no one knew in 2016. We all do now.

Genie is out of the bottle now. They can't put it back in.

What do you guys think trump will be most remembered for:
getting impeached TWICE
or
inspiring an insurrection
??

Tough to choose i guess.

Also, take a look:

Such great things are happening for America again!!
Hope and change :)

Reactions: gatorspeed
He’s a narcissistic orange man, but a highly effective president and a highly effective leader and he’s done more to save this country than any president in my lifetime. I hope his movement does not die because it is essential for the survival of our nation.

WTF? What movement? The "everybody love Trump" movement? You have zero clue what you are talking about.

What do you guys think trump will be most remembered for:
getting impeached TWICE
or
inspiring an insurrection
??

Tough to choose i guess.

Also, take a look:

Such great things are happening for America again!!
Hope and change :)

Yes, rejoining an accord that is tougher on America and Americans than it is on anyone else is fan-freaking-tastic. Couple that to $15 hour minimum wage, what could go wrong?

You are a useful idiot.

Reactions: skybsbll
Yes, rejoining an accord that is tougher on America and Americans than it is on anyone else is fan-freaking-tastic. Couple that to $15 hour minimum wage, what could go wrong?

You are a useful idiot.

Will we create billionaires at a slightly slower rate? The horror!

Food stamp program will thrive under Hiden. Almost as much as perverts sniffing little girls.
Hey @GhostOfMatchesMalone, have you heard the news:

HAHAHAHAHA

Didn’t read, but I hope that included the accomplishment of having his supporters storm the Capitol.

What he didn’t accomplish:
1. Repeal and replace the ACA
2. Build the Wall he promised, nor have Mexico pay for the parts that were built
3. win the trade war with China
4. Jail Hillary
5. Avoid a recession
6. Make the Covid just disappear
7. Unify the country
8. Hire competent people
9. Gain the respect of our allies
10. Stop NK or Iran from developing their nuclear program
11. Ever achieve 3% annual GDP growth

And, most importantly,

12. Not get impeached. Twice.

1. He cant repeal and replace ACA
2. The wall is being built, ive actually seen it.... Logical people would know it takes a long time to build the wall seeing as how many miles it is.
3. I would actually argue he won the trade war with china, their economy was hurting more than ours and they finally gave in.
4. Trump has no grounds to arrest someone.... I mean. Duh.
5. A recession means the economy takes a step back and he had one of the strongest economies in history followed by a pandemic where the wirld shut down.... No shit there was a recession but a recession doesnt mean what you think it means. Anytime the economy does rly well its always followed by a recession because the market cant hold (mathematically impossible).
6. Lol (you win this one)
7. Trump got more of the blk/brown vote than any republican in recent history, trump is not at fault here, stupid people who listen to the rectangle in their living room are (from both sides)
8. Half and half. He hired some rly gokd peoole and some dubasses.
9. 100% disagree. Yes they didnt go on tv and say how nice he is but he had their respect, real resoect is not thru words but actions. Who gives a fucck if merkel stares at him.
10. NK stopped doing missile tests becuz of trump, best relations we had with NK in yrs. Iran is obamas/bidens fault. I would love to take a fat shitt on your chest about the iran nuclear deal.
11. In 2018 it was 3.1%
12. Hes famous

Take the egg in your face and move on.

Reactions: jfegaly
One thing that we forgot to mention in terms of "accomplishments":
1) failing to retake the house
2) losing the senate
3) LOSING THE WHITE HOUSE IN HUMILIATING FASHION

hahahahahahaahahaah

1. He cant repeal and replace ACA
2. The wall is being built, ive actually seen it.... Logical people would know it takes a long time to build the wall seeing as how many miles it is.
3. I would actually argue he won the trade war with china, their economy was hurting more than ours and they finally gave in.
4. Trump has no grounds to arrest someone.... I mean. Duh.
5. A recession means the economy takes a step back and he had one of the strongest economies in history followed by a pandemic where the wirld shut down.... No shit there was a recession but a recession doesnt mean what you think it means. Anytime the economy does rly well its always followed by a recession because the market cant hold (mathematically impossible).
6. Lol (you win this one)
7. Trump got more of the blk/brown vote than any republican in recent history, trump is not at fault here, stupid people who listen to the rectangle in their living room are (from both sides)
8. Half and half. He hired some rly gokd peoole and some dubasses.
9. 100% disagree. Yes they didnt go on tv and say how nice he is but he had their respect, real resoect is not thru words but actions. Who gives a fucck if merkel stares at him.
10. NK stopped doing missile tests becuz of trump, best relations we had with NK in yrs. Iran is obamas/bidens fault. I would love to take a fat shitt on your chest about the iran nuclear deal.
11. In 2018 it was 3.1%
12. Hes famous

Take the egg in your face and move on.

The only egg is your scrambled brain.

1. Why not? Obama passed it. Why couldn’t Trump repeal and replace it like he promised. Lack of leadership is no excuse.
2. More excuses. Obama built more Wall that Trump. Maybe if Mexico had paid for it like he promised, it would have been built. Again, a lack of leadership.
3. Huh? Their economy is doing better than ours. It will be up this year. Besides, Hurting others worse than we get hurt isn’t a win. That’s lose/lose. Free trade is win/in.
4. But he promised. And the Trumpers believed him.
5. Strongest economies in history? No, not measured by GDP growth. Less. job growth..Not much better than Obama. Where do you get this nonsense from.
6. As with all the others
7. More black brown people? Not as a percentage.
8. Which good people? Most quit or were fired. Or indicted.
9. Our allies disagree. Putin likes him though.
10. NK hasn’t stopped developing Nukes. Trump was had. And Iran restarted theirs because we pulled out. Great job Donald.
11. Fact check. Real GDP growth was 2.9%, same as Obama’s best year. I’ve linked this many times.
12. He is, in his own words, a loser.

Now I know why you guys hate fact checkers.

1. Why not? Obama passed it. Why couldn’t Trump repeal and replace it like he promised. Lack of leadership is no excuse.
2. More excuses. Obama built more Wall that Trump. Maybe if Mexico had paid for it like he promised, it would have been built. Again, a lack of leadership.
3. Huh? Their economy is doing better than ours. It will be up this year. Besides, Hurting others worse than we get hurt isn’t a win. That’s lose/lose. Free trade is win/in.
5. Strongest economies in history? No, not measured by GDP growth. Less. job growth..Not much better than Obama. Where do you get this nonsense from.
10. NK hasn’t stopped developing Nukes. Trump was had. And Iran restarted theirs because we pulled out. Great job Donald.
11. Fact check. Real GDP growth was 2.9%, same as Obama’s best year. I’ve linked this many times.

None of what you just posted is a fact.... You think Putin likes him but he sanctioned russia more than any other president in a 4 yr span. NK didnt stop but they test either. They slowed down. Our allies are mad we are not handing them cash and we are making them pay their fair share. Actions speak louder than words. Trump 100% had the best economy in the last 50 yrs... Easily, not close. You rly dont know why he cant repeal and replace? Because its not up to him you dumbass... You ever heard of congress?

Reactions: fsumc
None of what you just posted is a fact.... You think Putin likes him but he sanctioned russia more than any other president in a 4 yr span. NK didnt stop but they test either. They slowed down. Our allies are mad we are not handing them cash and we are making them pay their fair share. Actions speak louder than words. Trump 100% had the best economy in the last 50 yrs... Easily, not close. You rly dont know why he cant repeal and replace? Because its not up to him you dumbass... You ever heard of congress?
Sorry, not the best economy by any measure. No matter how much you repeat it. The only good thing he had was low unemployment, which really just continued the trend that he inherited. He actually added fewer jobs.

Obama ran on a new health care plan and was able to pass it. Trump ran on repealing and replacing it, and failed. Did Obama not have a Congress to deal with? Trump kept saying his new health care plan was going to be introduced in “a few weeks.” We’re still waiting. Every president has to deal with Congress. Quit making excuses for this clown.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kingseve1

These boys get a new president tomorrow, Trump gets to pick boogers and play golf for the rest of his days I say that’s a win win

Reactions: BSC911
Hey @GhostOfMatchesMalone, have you heard the news:

HAHAHAHAHA
It's almost 6:30 pm. I heard your mom yell down to put down your Xbox, wash your face and head to the dinner table. Mom knows best, now get cracking!

Sorry, not the best economy by any measure. No matter how much you repeat it. The only good thing he had was low unemployment, which really just continued the trend that he inherited. He actually added fewer jobs.

Obama ran on a new health care plan and was able to pass it. Trump ran on repealing and replacing it, and failed. Did Obama not have a Congress to deal with? Trump kept saying his new health care plan was going to be introduced in “a few weeks.” We’re still waiting. Every president has to deal with Congress. Quit making excuses for this clown.
You are a god damned idiot. Post up a better one. You can't do it fryer boy. 😂

You are a god damned idiot. Post up a better one. You can't do it fryer boy. 😂
Every president in recent history (Reagan, Clinton, Bush) had higher GDP growth than Trump, excepting Obama. And Trumps was barely better. Obama had higher employment growth, however.

Childish name calling can’t save you here. Grow up, dork. . Trumpers hate facts.

Read the accomplishments list, its literally all in there. You are only interested in talking points from tv.... I have no interest in that. I dont rly like trump but facts dont change because orange man bad.

It's so telling that the left gets triggered by Trump's best-ever economy. Anything that empowers the individual and weans them off support from Mama Government scares the hell out of them.

Plus it burns that ass that Trump was our best economic president ever, and that came after obama ran the economy in the ditch and kept it there for 8 years.

Reactions: NavigatorII
It's so telling that the left gets triggered by Trump's best-ever economy. Anything that empowers the individual and weans them off support from Mama Government scares the hell out of them.

Plus it burns that ass that Trump was our best economic president ever, and that came after obama ran the economy in the ditch and kept it there for 8 years.
Obama: "Those jobs just aren't coming back. Get used to sub 2% GDP growth, it's the new normal. Trump doesn't have magic wand to change that".

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Obama: "Those jobs just aren't coming back. Get used to sub 2% GDP growth, it's the new normal. Trump doesn't have magic wand to change that".

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Remember him telling us that we were looking at unemployment all wrong? That it was a wonderful chance to get outside and go for a walk? Learn to paint and plant food since you had no money to buy any?

Remember hussein told us they were the caretakers that would gently usher the economy into the toilet. Where it belonged, because it wasn't right that the US had all this money while the shithole countries didn't!

Sheep never thought to question...especially after they got their new obamaphone!!!!

Trump’s most enduring legacy is turning Americans against each other. He is a seething fart in the pews jaundicing the hearts of good men with orange poison.

What are you babbling about now? We always hated you sheep because you hate America.

Good men don't shit on their own country. Get on my level.

It's almost 6:30 pm. I heard your mom yell down to put down your Xbox, wash your face and head to the dinner table. Mom knows best, now get cracking!
I suppose Mom does.
I do know that America thought these two knew best, that's why they booted putin's puppet from the oval!!
gettyimages-1284773176.jpg

what are you going to be doing around noon tomorrow Navi?? I know I'll be basking in the warm light of a restored America :)

Trump’s most enduring legacy is turning Americans against each other. He is a seething fart in the pews jaundicing the hearts of good men with orange poison.
LOL yeh everything was great before he came along LOL what a terrible time for your lady parts to be bleeding right now.

Your enduring legacy on this board is the stain in a pair of panties after a woman queefs

Moving forward, your new nickname is queef stain

Read the accomplishments list, its literally all in there. You are only interested in talking points from tv.... I have no interest in that. I dont rly like trump but facts dont change because orange man bad.
I didn’t get any facts from tv. It’s all available from independent sources. Just because Trump and his followers say something doesn’t make it true. I can back up everything I posted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT