ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP

I don't think he would lose to Hillary without election integrity issues.

If the Dems went with someone outside of Biden, Harris, Newsome, I think they could possibly win.

If there's some new development with charges and a conviction of Trump, one where the vast majority of Americans don't believe it's trumped up, that could of course change.

I've seen the polls and I get them but I think DeSantis would be a lock regardless. Polls this far out, without even having the candidate enter the race, mean very little. For a man who hasn't even declared, his numbers are strong.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I don't think he would lose to Hillary without election integrity issues.

If the Dems went with someone outside of Biden, Harris, Newsome, I think they could possibly win.

If there's some new development with charges and a conviction of Trump, one where the vast majority of Americans don't believe it's trumped up, that could of course change.

I've seen the polls and I get them but I think DeSantis would be a lock regardless. Polls this far out, without even having the candidate enter the race, mean very little. For a man who hasn't even declared, his numbers are strong.
dead heat with hillary, i would probably give it to hillary... and i would have to say she would be the one that should win imho. trump had his shot...

Besides trump having already had his shot...

What did Hillary warn you about trump that hasn't come to pass?

Trump got at least 74M votes in 2020 - a record. There is no way China Joe got more votes than Obama got in either 2008 or 2012.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Dumbest crap I ever read. To win the states you need Trump is the best choice. Of course the cheating has to be brought down some. There is no negative for Trump unless you consider more crazed lefty Dems voting in lefty areas in states where a Rep has zero chance to win a negative. That doesn't even affect the US house races in reality.

Dumbest crap I ever read. To win the states you need Trump is the best choice. Of course the cheating has to be brought down some. There is no negative for Trump unless you consider more crazed lefty Dems voting in lefty areas in states where a Rep has zero chance to win a negative. That doesn't even affect the US house races in reality.
Dude, other than the hard core brain washes, people are tired of Trump.

The guy is an embarrassment to our country.

Dude, other than the hard core brain washes, people are tired of Trump.

The guy is an embarrassment to our country.

No the embarrassment is seeing the media running joke articles like this daily hoping to get Trump not to run.

I believe that she is more reviled today than she was then. Even most libs have moved on.
she is awful you will not get any argument from me. she still got 3.5mm more votes than trump and she loafed. 2016 was an embarrassment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT