ADVERTISEMENT

Trump showing he is THE face of pub party

jfegaly

Bull Gator
Feb 1, 2006
Once again, a Trump endorsed candidate knocks off an incumbent.

Interesting note here, Trump originally backed Mo, but yanked his support after brooks (at a rally) said voters should move on from 2020, and was booed off the stage. Sound familiar? Liz Would be proud of Mo.

Last edited:
Reactions: jfegaly
Aug 2nd is key as far as the media. 3 of the remaining impeachment voters except for Cheney are in primaries that night. Trump needs at least 2 of the 3 to lose. They are in districts where it won't be that easy though and 2 primaries are jungle ones I think.

As I have said from the start....if you think that idiot...who hid in his basement because he could not complete a sentence got 81 million votes...you are an insane idiot yourself. They vote harvested, they had people vote who never saw a ballot, and they had people gpoing around stuffing boxes. NO OTHER explanation

As I have said from the start....if you think that idiot...who hid in his basement because he could not complete a sentence got 81 million votes...you are an insane idiot yourself. They vote harvested, they had people vote who never saw a ballot, and they had people gpoing around stuffing boxes. NO OTHER explanation
Bingo. I drove around the day before election day and was blown away by the amount of Trump flags, yard signs etc. It was literally 20 to 1 in favor of Trump. No way Trump legitimately lost. No way

It is. Last I checked, 96 percent of his endorsements have won.

Yet we should move on. Lol

So to recap….The Move on from 2020 election Rino just got curb stomped.

@goldmom. Yodeling…..
Safe to assume all these candidates will push hard for election integrity? Which is what @goldmom has claimed she wants.

Safe to assume a lot of these candidates don't win without Trump's endorsement?

So if @goldmom could actually just move on over her hatred of Trump, she would actually see the changes in this nation that she claims to support.

Safe to assume all these candidates will push hard for election integrity? Which is what @goldmom has claimed she wants.

Safe to assume a lot of these candidates don't win without Trump's endorsement?

So if @goldmom could actually just move on over her hatred of Trump, she would actually see the changes in this nation that she claims to support.
Sad part is….the media has telegraphed what they are doing (how they are directing traffic). Yet folks are falling for it. I am losing hope the pubs will learn from their voting mistakes.

Media: Joe Biden is too old
Media: well if Joe is too old, Trump is too old, we need younger candidates.
Media: it’s time to move on from Trump.

2 things.

First, if it’s time to Move on, then tell that to the Jan 6th committee. The media us just fine with that.

Second, why wasn’t Joe too old before 2020? They knew exactly how old he was then. No, they know Trump would beat Joe, and the media cannot risk Trump again. It is very Transparent what is happening.

The media is herding their cattle, and the Rinos amongst us, are simply chewing the Hay and fattening themselves up for the slaughter.

Sad part is….the media has telegraphed what they are doing (how they are directing traffic). Yet folks are falling for it. I am losing hope the pubs will learn from their voting mistakes.

Media: Joe Biden is too old
Media: well if Joe is too old, Trump is too old, we need younger candidates.
Media: it’s time to move on from Trump.

2 things.

First, if it’s time to Move on, then tell that to the Jan 6th committee. The media us just fine with that.

Second, why wasn’t Joe too old before 2020? They knew exactly how old he was then. No, they know Trump would beat Joe, and the media cannot risk Trump again. It is very Transparent what is happening.

The media is herding their cattle, and the Rinos amongst us, are simply chewing the Hay and fattening themselves up for the slaughter.
RINOs, why are you letting the media lead you around by the nose? SMDH

• Haha
Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT