ADVERTISEMENT

trump Says The FBI Is Raiding Mar A Lago Right Now... LOL

Get so much clarity?
I always felt Hillary Clinton should have been investigated...and she was

trump has destroyed documents, stolen documents, deleted texts, used unofficial encrypted devices, lied to investigators...

When will you gain some clarity?
The “investigation” of HRC was a complete sham. She violated federal law but James Comey decided to report that she was simply “extremely careless” or whatever.

A fake dossier was used to promote a vicious untrue narrative that Trump was “Putin’s Puppet”.

But keep working it Ray! Two more weeks and you’ll get him!!!

What evidence do you or the federal government have at this point?

All I’m seeing is accusation with nothing behind it. You are falling for more political theater, don’t be stupid.

That because you have had your head buried in the sand since trump left office

The National Archive already found that trump had removed classified documents to Mar A Lago right after he left office

Then they suspected he hadn't returned all of the documents and another investigation proved them right. trump's lawyers showed them more documents in the basement of Mar A Lago that they ordered trump's lawyers secure by padlock

After 18 months of negotiating with trump's lawyers going nowhere with the DOJ they seized the additional documents yesterday

So there's PLENTY of evidence not accusation...trump's lawyers have been negotiating about the release of evidence for the last 18 months

The “investigation” of HRC was a complete sham. She violated federal law but James Comey decided to report that she was simply “extremely careless” or whatever.

So you're admitting she was investigated you just didn't like the outcome

A fake dossier was used to promote a vicious untrue narrative that Trump was “Putin’s Puppet”.

Last I checked Durham hasn't won a Crossfire Hurricane case yet

But keep working it Ray! Two more weeks and you’ll get him!!!

6petau.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
Get so much clarity?
I always felt Hillary Clinton should have been investigated...and she was

trump has destroyed documents, stolen documents, deleted texts, used unofficial encrypted devices, lied to investigators...

When will you gain some clarity?
Well, I'm not going to argue with you. You have all of the answers already, apparently.

What a gift to be as certain about your opinions as you seem to be.

For me, I question everything ...

trump has illegally ripped up, burned, eaten, flushed government documents
and deleted texts, visitor logs, call logs

True...we saw on this very board the documents that he pooped into his toilets. Two absolutely perfect poops that didn't even smear the ink.

That because you have had your head buried in the sand since trump left office

The National Archive already found that trump had removed classified documents to Mar A Lago right after he left office

Then they suspected he hadn't returned all of the documents and another investigation proved them right. trump's lawyers showed them more documents in the basement of Mar A Lago that they ordered trump's lawyers secure by padlock

After 18 months of negotiating with trump's lawyers going nowhere with the DOJ they seized the additional documents yesterday

So there's PLENTY of evidence not accusation...trump's lawyers have been negotiating about the release of evidence for the last 18 months
See, that wasn’t hard. Whether the FBI should have raided or not is a different story.

See, that wasn’t hard. Whether the FBI should have raided or not is a different story.

trump has a copy of the search warrant which has all of the info

What the government was searching for
What evidence was presented to the court to obtain the warrant

Why hasn't he released it if he's being unfairly persecuted?

Clinton: artwork & furniture
trump: national security documents

Which do you think is more egregious?
How do you know Trump sequestered national security documents at his residence? Have you seen the search warrant?

This exercise was not executed solely on the whim of a free-lancing local FBI field office. At a minimum the AG and probably the president himself green-lighted this operation.

Merrick Garland has unleashed the whirlwind on this one. This had better be a clear grand slam home run of Trump compromising national security with immediate short-term and long-term consequences. Moreover, this will have to be abundantly clear to a great majority of Americans and not just the low bar of the Ray Graves threshold of emotional satisfaction.

Sadly, I suspect it’s more about making DJT unelectable in 2024 than anything else. We’ll see.

• Love
Reactions: BamaFan1137
trump has a copy of the search warrant which has all of the info

What the government was searching for
What evidence was presented to the court to obtain the warrant

Why hasn't he released it if he's being unfairly persecuted?
My understanding is that he doesn’t have a copy of the warrant, at not at the time of the raid. Perhaps by now they’ve gotten to giving him a copy.

Your understanding is wrong.

Law enforcement has to provide him a copy of the search warrant
And they provided him with an inventory of what was seized

Eric Jr was at Mar A Lago...he was probably the person served or one of trump's lawyers

My understanding is that he doesn’t have a copy of the warrant, at not at the time of the raid. Perhaps by now they’ve gotten to giving him a copy.

Another error in Ray Rays slanted views. The FBI didn’t serve a warrant at Mar a Lago. They Showed the warrant, then they kept it. They let Trumps attorney on site see the warrant, but they kept it. Then told Trumps lawyer they had to stay outside they couldn’t watch. There is no legitimate reason why they would not allow the Attorney to be inside and witness what was happening. The entire event is very shady which is why the L’tards love it. Now let’s wait to see what gets planted in the boxes as “evidence”.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
Another error in Ray Rays slanted views. The FBI didn’t serve a warrant at Mar a Lago. They Showed the warrant, then they kept it. They let Trumps attorney on site see the warrant, but they kept it.

https://www.shouselaw.com/ca/blog/what-happens-after-a-search-warrant-is-executed/
What happens after a search warrant is executed?
After a search warrant has been executed, law enforcement generally has to do 5 things:

1. secure the premises,
  2. notify the party targeted by the search,
  3. provide a receipt of anything that was seized,
  4. return the warrant to the magistrate that issued it, and
  5. hold any seized property in police custody until trial.
Securing the premises may be as simple as locking the doors. However, after executing a no-knock warrant or a search that required a forced entry, the process can be substantial. Doors or windows that were broken will have to be replaced or boarded up. The requirement is not limited to windows or the front door of a residence. If police forced open a trunk or a car door, for example, they will have to take reasonable steps to secure it, as well.

If the search warrant was executed in the party’s presence, then there is little need to notify them of the search. However, many search warrants are executed when a building is empty and no one is around. Unless the warrant was for a “sneak and peek” search, police will generally have to promptly inform the owners of the premises that a search had occurred.

Police also have to provide a receipt of anything that was seized. This is often provided alongside the notification of the search. The inventory has to list, in detail, what was taken during the search.

Both the notification and the inventory of items seized is often given to the premises owner on site. If the owner was arrested and taken away, the papers can be left in a conspicuous and secure place on the premises.1

Police must then return the search warrant to the magistrate that issued it. This includes any duplicate originals that were provided. A written inventory of any items seized has to be provided, as well.

Finally, anything that the police seized during the search has to be kept in secure police custody until it gets presented in court. The only way for seized property to be returned before trial is if a court orders it.

Then told Trumps lawyer they had to stay outside they couldn’t watch. There is no legitimate reason why they would not allow the Attorney to be inside and witness what was happening.

When law enforcement is executing a search warrant no one is allowed in the search premises...

Didn't you watch when the busted Jeffery Clark?

The entire event is very shady which is why the L’tards love it. Now let’s wait to see what gets planted in the boxes as “evidence”.

Your understanding of US law is what's shady :rolleyes:

https://www.shouselaw.com/ca/blog/what-happens-after-a-search-warrant-is-executed/
What happens after a search warrant is executed?
After a search warrant has been executed, law enforcement generally has to do 5 things:

1. secure the premises,
  2. notify the party targeted by the search,
  3. provide a receipt of anything that was seized,
  4. return the warrant to the magistrate that issued it, and
  5. hold any seized property in police custody until trial.
Securing the premises may be as simple as locking the doors. However, after executing a no-knock warrant or a search that required a forced entry, the process can be substantial. Doors or windows that were broken will have to be replaced or boarded up. The requirement is not limited to windows or the front door of a residence. If police forced open a trunk or a car door, for example, they will have to take reasonable steps to secure it, as well.

If the search warrant was executed in the party’s presence, then there is little need to notify them of the search. However, many search warrants are executed when a building is empty and no one is around. Unless the warrant was for a “sneak and peek” search, police will generally have to promptly inform the owners of the premises that a search had occurred.

Police also have to provide a receipt of anything that was seized. This is often provided alongside the notification of the search. The inventory has to list, in detail, what was taken during the search.

Both the notification and the inventory of items seized is often given to the premises owner on site. If the owner was arrested and taken away, the papers can be left in a conspicuous and secure place on the premises.1

Police must then return the search warrant to the magistrate that issued it. This includes any duplicate originals that were provided. A written inventory of any items seized has to be provided, as well.

Finally, anything that the police seized during the search has to be kept in secure police custody until it gets presented in court. The only way for seized property to be returned before trial is if a court orders it.

When law enforcement is executing a search warrant no one is allowed in the search premises...

Didn't you watch when the busted Jeffery Clark?

Your understanding of US law is what's shady :rolleyes:

You highlight/bold a comment of emphasis that makes You look like a fool. How stupid are you? Seriously, you make a fool of yourself. They admitted they didn’t even look at what they took. They openly admitted they boxed up things, never looked at it, they didn’t know what they had placed in the boxes. I bet that was a legitimate receipt the police gave Trumps on site attorney.

You highlight/bold a comment of emphasis that makes You look like a fool. How stupid are you? Seriously, you make a fool of yourself. They admitted they didn’t even look at what they took. They openly admitted they boxed up things, never looked at it, they didn’t know what they had placed in the boxes. I bet that was a legitimate receipt the police gave Trumps on site attorney.

You're now claiming that law enforcement seized items they didn't know what they were?

Do you take medication for your mental illness?

You're now claiming that law enforcement seized items they didn't know what they were?

Do you take medication for your mental illness?

Don’t take my word for it. They openly stated they took documents without reading them or knowing what they were taking. Shady raid driven by a corrupt party. Sorry to deliver the truth.

Don’t take my word for it. They openly stated they took documents without reading them or knowing what they were taking. Shady raid driven by a corrupt party. Sorry to deliver the truth.

When you don't cite anything to backup your wild claims (lies) then we're left to take?

Please cite something to backup your claims

If I may interject, a properly executed warrant requires a receipt for seized materials. It's the first step in the chain of custody. Otherwise it's inadmissible as evidence.

Also, if the warrant is illegally obtained, or deemed as such, any seized evidence is poisonous fruit.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
When you don't cite anything to backup your wild claims (lies) then we're left to take?

Please cite something to backup your claims

You use NBC to support your comments, I’ll use one from Fox to even things out. I know how much you hate facts and details that oppose your slanted stances because it throws you off your agenda. But, this doesn’t sound like the police that YOU said looked at all information and created a receipt of items they took happened. I mean, you even highlighted the point. Again, you’ve been exposed that you don’t know what you’re talking about, you just cut and paste any article you can find online that agrees with your twisted view.

“Another source told Fox News that FBI agents went to Mar-a-Lago and looked in every single office and safe and grabbed documents and boxes without going through them on the property. They took boxes and documents to go through them later.”

"They were not being judicious about what they took," that source told Fox News.

timmer's quote comes from this FOX News article

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fb...torneys-agents-raided-mar-a-lago-warrant-nara

Funny how the sources complain that no one was allowed to see the search but somehow know they "grabbed documents and boxes without going through them on the property. They took boxes and documents to go through them later.”

"They were not being judicious about what they took.

How would they know that if they couldn't observe the search?

The inventory receipt is a matter of legal process

Are you claiming that a FBI search of a former president's house didn't perform one of the basic acts of any search?

Your citation doesn't even address the idea of an inventory list

You had to stitch together your idea that this sounds like reckless police to the idea that they didn't produce an inventory list (unproven)

Time to put down the bourbon and sleep it off 🤣

timmer's quote comes from this FOX News article

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fb...torneys-agents-raided-mar-a-lago-warrant-nara

Funny how the sources complain that no one was allowed to see the search but somehow know they "grabbed documents and boxes without going through them on the property. They took boxes and documents to go through them later.”

"They were not being judicious about what they took.

How would they know that if they couldn't observe the search?

The inventory receipt is a matter of legal process

Are you claiming that a FBI search of a former president's house didn't perform one of the basic acts of any search?

Your citation doesn't even address the idea of an inventory list

You had to stitch together your idea that this sounds like reckless police to the idea that they didn't produce an inventory list (unproven)

Time to put down the bourbon and sleep it off 🤣

I openly admitted I used a Fox News article bc you used a NBC article and expect us to take it serious. I didn’t stitch together shit. YOU highlighted a quote, then argued w me that the police can’t take items out of a house during a search warrant without creating and providing a registered receipt of documents. You told me to show you where they did that. I did. Sorry to bust your bubble. You cant stand people blowing up your BS Trump hatred agendas.

Funny how you talk about the police and the FBI following procedures when they’ve proven they don’t when it comes to conservatives and especially Trump. Since when has the FBI, DOJ, CIA, follow protocol when it comes to Trump? They never have and you know it. What they did is unprecedented they have no reason to do the raid it’s a witch hunt trying to find or plant something. Might be time for you to get off your mommy’s computer.

I openly admitted I used a Fox News article bc you used a NBC article and expect us to take it serious. I didn’t stitch together shit. YOU highlighted a quote, then argued w me that the police can’t take items out of a house during a search warrant without creating and providing a registered receipt of documents. You told me to show you where they did that. I did. Sorry to bust your bubble. You cant stand people blowing up your BS Trump hatred agendas.

Try a dose of reality in between your shots of liquor 🤣

An inventory list was produced that trump & his lawyers are in possession of

https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/trump...s-of-materials-including-kim-jong-un-letters/

A showdown over the materials first erupted back in January when the National Archives said it had retrieved 15 boxes of White House records — including classified information — from Mar-a-Lago that Trump should have turned over when he left office. The feds took another 12 boxes of material on Monday.

Some of the items recovered in January included correspondence from Kim Jong Un and a letter former President Barack Obama had written his successor, sources told the Wall Street Journal.

A list of the unclassified items found in the boxes was about 100 pages long — and included the cocktail napkin and a birthday dinner menu, according to a Washington Post source.

Other items included schedules, a phone list, letters, memos, talking points, slide decks and schedules.

An inventory list of classified materials was roughly three pages long, but there were no immediate details on what the information entailed.

The revelation from the National Archives — which is in charge of collecting presidential material — set off a months-long Justice Department probe into whether Trump was illegally storing classified information at his private club and estate.

Funny how you talk about the police and the FBI following procedures when they’ve proven they don’t when it comes to conservatives and especially Trump. Since when has the FBI, DOJ, CIA, follow protocol when it comes to Trump? They never have and you know it. What they did is unprecedented they have no reason to do the raid it’s a witch hunt trying to find or plant something. Might be time for you to get off your mommy’s computer.

I guess you're referring to allowing trump to not be interrogated in the Mueller probe in person but get a take home test instead (which he lied on)

trump and his lawyers have all of the relevant information

If he's being improperly persecuted he can bring a lawsuit

The only problem is that he would be called to testify...under oath

And you know what that proves? Nothing! Nothing but a witch hunt. Funny they never did this to Obuma when he took documents home with him. And you know the reason why they didn’t. Again, you’re hatred for Trump controls you. You’re obsessed with this guy.
And you post an article that didn’t even support your argument. The police raided Trumps house, took boxes of documents they didn’t read or review, as openly stated, and they left. Its probably time for you to just stfu. I wasted too much time with you. Your act is petty and old. Go dream about Trump.

And you know what that proves? Nothing! Nothing but a witch hunt. Funny they never did this to Obuma when he took documents home with him. And you know the reason why they didn’t. Again, you’re hatred for Trump controls you. You’re obsessed with this guy.

Says the guy resorting to cursing & personal attacks in defense of trump 🤣

And you post an article that didn’t even support your argument. The police raided Trumps house, took boxes of documents they didn’t read or review, as openly stated, and they left. Its probably time for you to just stfu. I wasted too much time with you. Your act is petty and old. Go dream about Trump.

timmer is going to put down his nightcap and go to sleep now 🤣

Clinton: artwork & furniture
trump: national security documents

Which do you think is more egregious?

Why don't you care about Obama's national security documents?

This is the part that you are purposely not getting.

It's not a witchhunt because of the documents themselves. It's a witchhunt because they've never GAS before and if they cared at all, like they did to a degree with Obama, they certainly never approached anything like an FBI raid or potential criminal charges. I believe every president kept similar documents. If not all of them, the vast majority.

These NA documents are not the prize. How is it that you can't see that? I suspect it's because you are choosing not to see it.

If I may interject, a properly executed warrant requires a receipt for seized materials. It's the first step in the chain of custody. Otherwise it's inadmissible as evidence.

Also, if the warrant is illegally obtained, or deemed as such, any seized evidence is poisonous fruit.

That is true. However "1 box of documents" will suffice as a receipt for seized materials and as chain of custody.

It's a box and paper. That doesn’t actually tell you what it was, of course.

Looks like numerous protocols for reasonable search and seizure weren’t followed in this case. Of course, the FBI is pure as the driven snow and has always been completely transparent and impartial to Donald Trump and would never do anything like falsely planting incriminating evidence —— would they?

Why don't you care about Obama's national security documents?

This is the part that you are purposely not getting.

I don't think you know what the $36 million in legal fess is actually about but the material difference is Obama used the court system to block FOIA requests

trump just stole the documents

And that doesn't mean that trump isn't using the court system to block inquiries also. His legal fees dwarf Obama's

It's not a witchhunt because of the documents themselves. It's a witchhunt because they've never GAS before and if they cared at all, like they did to a degree with Obama, they certainly never approached anything like an FBI raid or potential criminal charges. I believe every president kept similar documents. If not all of them, the vast majority.

What you believe and the actual truth are two very distinct things that don't even resemble each other

These NA documents are not the prize. How is it that you can't see that? I suspect it's because you are choosing not to see it.

trump stole documents so highly classified its illegal to describe them in the public

Those are national security documents that at a minimum would reveal methods of intelligence operations that could kill agents in the field

How a supposed law enforcement office can't see that is what's truly unbelievable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT