ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Org CFO Declared "Hostile" For Lying In His Testimony

The rules were never enforced until recently, try again

Really...Fresno used his "banning powers" because of an image I posted...which had been posted before a number of times previously with no moderator action in OCTOBER

Jason's posts from months ago were something you must have just missed?

Keep lying that you didn't know... :rolleyes:

Are you referring to your famous “circle jerk” picture?

I’m assuming you migrated with Jason when he purchased this site? I’ve been here for the previous owner and two more before that under another username. @FresnoGator can vouch, there were no rules enforced.

Let’s recap:

You got banned for your perverted “circle jerk” picture, you probably migrated with Jason from his site and I’ve been here for three previous owners.

Please point to the lie and I will gladly admit to it

Are you referring to your famous “circle jerk” picture?

I’m assuming you migrated with Jason when he purchased this site?

You would be wrong (as usual)...I joined just before Bender left

I’ve been here for the previous owner and two more before that under another username. @FresnoGator can vouch, there were no rules enforced.

But months ago everyone was notified that they would be...and by your own self admission...you've ignored those rules to be a troll here

Let’s recap:

You got banned for your perverted “circle jerk” picture, you probably migrated with Jason from his site and I’ve been here for three previous owners.

Please point to the lie and I will gladly admit to it

The recap is:

• You broke the rules...
  • continue to break the rules...
  • have lied about not being informed about the rules
  • and have admitted to wanting to be nothing but a troll here

Did I mention you lied about not being here in awhile?

Confessing to being a troll? 🤣

I guess bill's fun isn't so much fun anymore when the barbs are directed at the conservatives

Typical

You were told to adapt months ago...

I go by what's acceptable per management...when they seem to allow personal attacks & offensive images from the conservative wing of this board I see the silence from them as approving of the behavior

navigator throwing around the term "retard" at posters here seems to not have drawn any reaction from Fresno after they were reported

And now you're complaining about me calling a public figure in the news a trumpanzee is the problem? :rolleyes:
I can definitely take what you call “barbs”. As I’ve told your friend in the past, words do not affect my emotional state. You can fire away anytime you want but keep in mind if the word “retard” offends you, this may not want to be a path that you want to go down, you will not win this battle and I’d be worried about your emotional state.

I do recall a warning, I continued my posting style, and nothing happened. It wasn’t until recently, your white knight cried about another poster’s thread getting locked and then the rules got enforced. In fact, I believe that was around the time you got banned for your circle jerk picture, right?

You can lie all you want about calling a public figure a trumpanzee, your past posting patterns indicate you’re lying. I wanted clarification, I got it. I didn’t wine or cry, I leave that up to you for when you get banned again.

I can definitely take what you call “barbs”. As I’ve told your friend in the past, words do not affect my emotional state. You can fire away anytime you want but keep in mind if the word “retard” offends you, this may not want to be a path that you want to go down, you will not win this battle and I’d be worried about your emotional state.

Ooooh...that should scare everybody 🤣

Maybe you should begin to realize this has nothing to do with what you can personally tolerate

The people that own this board have said they don't want it

I do recall a warning, I continued my posting style, and nothing happened. It wasn’t until recently, your white knight cried about another poster’s thread getting locked and then the rules got enforced. In fact, I believe that was around the time you got banned for your circle jerk picture, right?

I have no clue I don't read efvery thread on this board

But your admission that you continue to be a troll testing Fresno's moderating acumen is pretty telling all by its self

You can lie all you want about calling a public figure a trumpanzee, your past posting patterns indicate you’re lying.

I called trump's deputy CFO a name and you're crying about it publicly?

What if I called Sarah Huckabee or Kelly Anne Conway freaking ugly like the conservatives around here do with democratic females?

Would Fresno threaten banning any of you?

And please don't use past posting patterns....what does yours say about you?

I wanted clarification, I got it. I didn’t wine or cry, I leave that up to you for when you get banned again.

You shouldn't have needed it...but that wasn't the motivation for your post was it?

You needed to be a troll and did you're crying & reporting in a public thread white knighting for a trump organization employee

get ready folks...bill is going to cry to the mod about calling Kelly Anne Conway fugly any minute now 🤣

You would be wrong (as usual)...I joined just before Bender left

But months ago everyone was notified that they would be...and by your own self admission...you've ignored those rules to be a troll here

The recap is:

• You broke the rules...
  • continue to break the rules...
  • have lied about not being informed about the rules
  • and have admitted to wanting to be nothing but a troll here

Did I mention you lied about not being here in awhile?
Yes, I broke the rules, I never said I didn’t, ask me if I care?

Great, I was wrong in my assumption. An assumption is also known as a guess. There was nothing definitive in my assumption. This tells me two things, both can be true at the same time.

1. You’re triggered I used you as an example
2. Lack of reading comprehension is a sign of a low IQ

Good job, you check both

Again, I’ll revert to lack of reading comprehension when not understanding when I said I never changed my posting style after the warning from Jason.

Again, I didn’t lie about the rules posted because I don’t care. I can’t lie if I don’t open the thread and read the rules, you understand this right? This is no different than going 45 mph, seeing the warning for 35 mph and still driving 45 mph because you don’t care what the rules are. Am I getting through to you on this concept? I can use smaller words to adapt to your lower IQ if needed.

Once again, I just admitted to poking fun at people. If you want to call it trolling, bullying, being mean, have at it, I don’t care.

Let’s recap again:

1. “You broke the rules” that is correct, ask me if I care?
2. “Continue to break the rules” you betcha
3. “Have admitted to trolling” batting 3 for 3 pal, gold star for you

Anything else you’d like to debate Ray?

Ooooh...that should scare everybody 🤣

Maybe you should begin to realize this has nothing to do with what you can personally tolerate

The people that own this board have said they don't want it

I have no clue I don't read efvery thread on this board

But your admission that you continue to be a troll testing Fresno's moderating acumen is pretty telling all by its self

I called trump's deputy CFO a name and you're crying about it publicly?

What if I called Sarah Huckabee or Kelly Anne Conway freaking ugly like the conservatives around here do with democratic females?

Would Fresno threaten banning any of you?

And please don't use past posting patterns....what does yours say about you?

You shouldn't have needed it...but that wasn't the motivation for your post was it?

You needed to be a troll and did you're crying & reporting in a public thread white knighting for a trump organization employee

get ready folks...bill is going to cry to the mod about calling Kelly Anne Conway fugly any minute now 🤣
You can call anyone anything you want, I don’t care. Reading comprehension is not a strength of yours so you won’t understand what clarifying of a rule means. It’s ok, it’s like I tell your buddy, God didn’t create us equally, you definitely got the short end.

Great, I was wrong in my assumption. An assumption is also known as a guess. There was nothing definitive in my assumption. This tells me two things, both can be true at the same time.

Good job, you check both

Again, I’ll revert to lack of reading comprehension when not understanding when I said I never changed my posting style after the warning from Jason.

Again, I didn’t lie about the rules posted because I don’t care. I can’t lie if I don’t open the thread and read the rules, you understand this right? This is no different than going 45 mph, seeing the warning for 35 mph and still driving 45 mph because you don’t care what the rules are. Am I getting through to you on this concept? I can use smaller words to adapt to your lower IQ if needed.

Once again, I just admitted to poking fun at people. If you want to call it trolling, bullying, being mean, have at it, I don’t care.

Let’s recap again:

There's no debate just sign your name on the confession memo and send it to Jason

You sound just like what he has said he doesn't want on this board

You can call anyone anything you want, I don’t care. Reading comprehension is not a strength of yours so you won’t understand what clarifying of a rule means. It’s ok, it’s like I tell your buddy, God didn’t create us equally, you definitely got the short end.

Seems like someone is "triggered"... 😎

No posts for a while...
Now an explosion of self confessing "I don't care!!!" 👿 👿 👿

Here's a tip....Don't ever represent yourself in court 🤣

Seems like someone is "triggered"... 😎

No posts for a while...
Now an explosion of self confessing "I don't care!!!" 👿 👿 👿

Here's a tip....Don't ever represent yourself in court 🤣
I think you are confused on what triggered means. It’s ok, @Sunburnt Indian always tells us it’s impossible to get through to the boards slowest, this convo is a perfect example.

Why would I represent myself? I’m not a lawyer, I don’t claim to be a lawyer. Is this where you think I lied again? Oh hell, show me where I claimed to be a lawyer and we can start all over again.

I completely agree

I didn't care until Fresno seemed to be so focused on my posts and threatening to ban me while allowing others here to post similar and worse content without a comment

None of it bothers me but when a poster started throwing around "retard" comments directed at me along with an offensive image for this site I reported the threads

never heard from fresno yesterday...and at the same time I emailed Jason

jason responded this morning

Fresno showed up to agree with one of the conservative trolls though :rolleyes:

Fresno never send anyone a message privately he chooses to make threats in the public on threads he doesn't even know if the person he's directing the message at ever sees

Like this thread where he's telling me its my last warning...

Luckily I read this thread again or I guess it would have been "fair" to ban me 🤣
GMAB, you were tagged. Ignore the tags at your own peril. That's on you ...

"Fresno never send anyone a message privately he chooses to make threats in the public on threads he doesn't even know if the person he's directing the message at ever sees"

@RayGravesGhost

Oh. just went through messages and found 3 separate multi-post convos with you over the past 4 months. And you willfully ignore much of what is conveyed to you for reasons that are unclear, but recur repeatedly. Then you come here and claim to be the victim of targeted oppression.

You play fast and loose with the truth.

Message Jason when you invariably take umbrage with this post ...

@JasonHigdon

Good job, you check both

Let’s recap again:

@JasonHigdon

Hate to bother you but…….This post speaks for itself.

Last edited:
Let me tell you whats about to happen - I am simply going to start kicking people off the site. I do not care who you are or how long you have been on the site. Paying member, free member etc. I don't have time for the petty BS. You know how to act like adults. If you want to get banned keep it up - I am done with the crying and nonsense I have read in this thread. Act like an adult or take it somewhere else. IF you have an issue do NOT reach out to any of the moderators you email me.

This is when @BamaFan1137 tries his troll that we are the same person. Isn’t trolling against the rules.

It's not much of a troll. You are literally going scorched-earth with the white knighting over another poster getting his knuckles rapped by a mod.

That sort of paints its own picture, doesn't it?

I've never reported anything here fwiw.

Good job, you check both

Let’s recap again:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

R.df25a728a8c8399230fa9bfb97308256

I completely agree

I didn't care until Fresno seemed to be so focused on my posts and threatening to ban me while allowing others here to post similar and worse content without a comment

None of it bothers me but when a poster started throwing around "retard" comments directed at me along with an offensive image for this site I reported the threads

never heard from fresno yesterday...and at the same time I emailed Jason

jason responded this morning

Fresno showed up to agree with one of the conservative trolls though :rolleyes:

Fresno never send anyone a message privately he chooses to make threats in the public on threads he doesn't even know if the person he's directing the message at ever sees

Like this thread where he's telling me its my last warning...

Luckily I read this thread again or I guess it would have been "fair" to ban me 🤣
@RayGravesGhost

temper-tantrum.gif

trump's legal strategies ALWAYS reek of desperation...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-org-rests-case-sour-000810123.html
Trump Organization rests case on sour note in NY tax-fraud trial after judge scolds defense over 11th-hour evidence dump
Laura Italiano
Mon, November 28, 2022 at 7:08 PM·4 min read

• Lawyers for Trump's real-estate empire rested their case Monday in a Manhattan tax-fraud trial.
  • First, though, the trial judge scolded Trump Organization lawyers over an 11th-hour evidence dump.
  • "Good old-fashioned sandbagging," Justice Juan Merchan called the late defense filing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT