Bull Gator
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2021
Admits to lying to the judge...
Thought telling the truth would cost him his job 😲

trumpanzees can't help themselves...they're liars by nature

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-firm-fraud-trial-sees-004806931.html
Trump Firm’s Fraud Trial Sees Drama as Witness Declared Hostile

The ruling, which prosecutors had unsuccessfully sought earlier in the trial, gives them more latitude in questioning Controller Jeffrey McConney, their own witness but one who so far hasn’t been very helpful to them.

Armed with the ruling, Assistant District Attorney Joshua Steinglass was free to needle McConney, and went on the attack.

“Did you ever say to Donald Trump, ‘Hey, the CFO is making me commit fraud?’” Steinglass asked, referring to longtime Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg.

“No,” McConney said, adding later that he was just following the directives of Weisselberg, who was his boss.

“I thought if I refused or started fighting back, I’d probably lose my job,” he said.

‘Unbelievably Evasive’

Prosecutors with Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s office are trying to show that allegedly abusive tax practices at the Trump companies weren’t a secret scheme hatched by McConney and Weisselberg, as the defense contends, but part of the firm’s business practices. Trump himself, who isn’t charged, has called the trial a baseless vendetta.

Of course its a "nothing burger" to a MAGA supporter...

Lying in court to protect the orange skinned orangutan is A-OK in their view

Aren't you more worried about Elizabeth Warren pushing for things with these crypto crooks that have just been exposed to make it easier for them to swindle hard working people out of most of their savings?

Reactions: nail1988
It’s extraordinary how nearly everyone who has previously worked for or done any sort of business, with Trump soon regrets it. He is an Orange Mephistopheles.

When you have the crooked establishment of both parties and the deep state 100% after you it starts to make a lot of sense why that would be the case.

Aren't you more worried about Elizabeth Warren pushing for things with these crypto crooks that have just been exposed to make it easier for them to swindle hard working people out of most of their savings?

Which party has been calling for greater regulation?
Which party has been opposed?

Think the Miami Heat or the Los Angeles Lakers aren't regretting their decisions now?

BTW - The GOP is as involved as much as democrats in FTX

https://www.thedailybeast.com/democ...ieds-shady-ftx-crypto-money-will-they-keep-it
Shady Crypto Cash Fueled Their Campaigns. Will They Keep It?

Even before the spectacular collapse of the major cryptocurrency trading platform FTX last week, Republicans and Democrats were going to be in an awkward position regulating the industry, given the tens of millions of dollars many lawmakers took from FTX’s CEO, Sam Bankman-Fried, and his top lieutenant Ryan Salame.

But after FTX folded—and with Bankman-Fried put “under supervision” by authorities in the Bahamas for potential fraud charges—lawmakers are in an even more uncomfortable position as they face a dreaded question in politics: Will you give the money back?

In the 2022 election cycle alone, Bankman-Fried personally gave more than $13 million to dozens of candidates and campaign organizations of both parties. While the vast majority of the CEO’s donations were to Democrats, Salame gave nearly $24 million to Republicans. Outside PACs associated with the two also spent heavily: Bankman-Fried’s PAC spent over $23 million supporting Democrats, while Salame’s PAC spent over $12 million for Republicans.

On its own, that sort of money is enough to raise questions about the relationship between congressional watchdogs and the donors who fund their campaigns. But for recipients of FTX cash, their uncomfortable position got immensely more so last week when users couldn’t withdraw their money from the company’s platform and it filed for bankruptcy. The Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission are now investigating whether FTX used customer money as backstop funding for their separate investment company.

Reactions: gatorspeed
When you have the crooked establishment of both parties and the deep state 100% after you it starts to make a lot of sense why that would be the case.
Yeah, it can’t be because Trump is a world class crook. Like his fake charity and grifting election fundraising that he didnt spend on Pubs are just a misunderstanding.

Open your eyes, man. The guy is scum.

Long before he got into politics, he had a long-established reputation for swindling people, not paying his bills, demanding absolute loyalty from people only to later throw them under the bus. He was easily the lowest-character individual to ever set foot in the White House.

Wait a minute… I thought this board was adopting some policies and stopping the name calling?

@FresnoGator wasnt the term “trumpanzees” a term that was against the rules?

Asking for a friend

Reactions: FresnoGator
Wait a minute… I thought this board was adopting some policies and stopping the name calling?

@FresnoGator wasnt the term “trumpanzees” a term that was against the rules?

Asking for a friend
Yes, @JasonHigdon

RayGravesGhost

Yes, @JasonHigdon

RayGravesGhost

Gee,this sounds like a personal attack form the guy who felt the need to report someone for using the term Trumpaneeze.

We’ve all done it, it’s pointing it out to people like him who think they’re part of the elite when they’re just pretenders.

Ghost accurately described him, he needs the board in order to feel some sort of confidence. A price for the confidence is me roasting him.
You might as well shut the whole board down.

Yes, @JasonHigdon

RayGravesGhost

How about these?

Pat, I'm not going to buy a vowel or spin again. I'll solve the puzzle!

😂

retard-retard-alert.gif

Yes, I am deeply offend that anyone could confuse me with BSCuck.

Ican do as many as you wish.

Wow, someone is really offended by my post

@FresnoGator is the word “someone” offensive? I’m sorry, I just don’t know what is and isn’t offensive any more. I just want to make sure that I’m using the correct pronoun when addressing our billion dollar, boat owning, restaurant owning, oil tycoon savant accurately.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I do. I was just wondering which flaker of snow, I mean poster, was so offended. I was not surprised.
Well, since you have me on your mind now, I was asking for clarification. I took a small break from the board and was informed some rules changed. Do we need to rehash you crying about @kalimgoodman thread or do you want to let that one go?

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Well, since you have me on your mind now, I was asking for clarification. I took a small break from the board and was informed some rules changed. Do we need to rehash you crying about @kalimgoodman thread or do you want to let that one go?
I wasn’t the one crying. You have me confused with the guys who got it locked.

Were you one of the ones who tried to get the GOAT shut down? I don’t remember.

Don’t you have someone else you need to report? The clock is ticking. Glass houses and all.

Yes, @JasonHigdon

RayGravesGhost

What about a thread that claims Dems aren’t real Americans? Is that worse than calling someone a Tripumpanese?

I wasn’t the one crying. You have me confused with the guys who got it locked.

Were you one of the ones who tried to get the GOAT shut down? I don’t remember.

Don’t you have someone else you need to report? The clock is ticking. Glass houses and all.
1. Lying once again

2. Nope, I don’t post in your thread any longer, there is 0 entertainment for me to grant my presence.

3. No, my work is done. I got what I needed.

A. I got clarification, the intent of my post

B. I got you to reply. Although I didn’t tag you, weird you responded. I think you miss me and you replying is definitely the cherry on top.

An old friend from high school wants to say hello, he says his name is chloroform.

Yes, @JasonHigdon

RayGravesGhost

That term being used NOT to describe a board member but a public figure ?

While you're checking...how many times has some one been called a "retard" recently?

How about a picture of a person masturbating...that isn't an offensive image?

The moderating here is about as selective as it gets

• Wow
Gee,this sounds like a personal attack form the guy who felt the need to report someone for using the term Trumpaneeze.

You might as well shut the whole board down.
I refer you to this post from when everyone first got their panties in a twist:

If anyone has an issue, please email / message @JasonHigdon

@RayGravesGhost - this is your final warning ...

• Wow
That term being used NOT to describe a board member but a public figure ?

While you're checking...how many times has some one been called a "retard" recently?

How about a picture of a person masturbating...that isn't an offensive image?

The moderating here is about as selective as it gets
message jason if you are unhappy with things around here ...

I refer you to this post from when everyone first got their panties in a twist:

If anyone has an issue, please email / message @JasonHigdon

@RayGravesGhost - this is your final warning ...
I don’t really have an issue, it’s just that literally everyone slams posters on the other side of the political spectrum. I’ve posted several ITT if @JasonHigdon really intends to crack down on the name calling.

I just think anyone so offended by the term Trumpanese is too thin skinned to be posting OTB. Might as well shut it down.

message jason if you are unhappy with things around here ...

I already did yesterday...but thanks

Jason already replied he would look into it

Seems you haven't noticed all of the reports from navigator calling people retards or his image of Jack Nicholson masturbating

Seems you're really alert about that sort of thing with "certain" posters

I don’t really have an issue, it’s just that literally everyone slams posters on the other side of the political spectrum. I’ve posted several ITT if @JasonHigdon really intends to crack down on the name calling.

I just think anyone so offended by the term Trumpanese is too thin skinned to be posting OTB. Might as well shut it down.
And I feel that way about all of it, but here we are picking fights and splitting hairs ...

I already did yesterday...but thanks

Jason already replied he would look into it

Seems you haven't noticed all of the reports from navigator calling people retards or his image of Jack Nicholson masturbating

Seems you're really alert about that sort of thing with "certain" posters
To be fair to Fresno, I don’t think he really cares until some thin skinned poster decides to report you. The same guy that brags about harassing posters.

A non paying member I might add.

This is when @BamaFan1137 tries his troll that we are the same person. Isn’t trolling against the rules.

• Haha
@FresnoGator I want to apologize to you, I didn’t think me asking for clarification on the term “trumpanzee” would cause so much emotional damage for a few of our posters. In the future, you have my word I will send a DM on any type of clarification of the rules or terms allowed on this board 😉

I truly just want to see this place get back to open dialogue without intentionally or unintentionally hurting poster’s feelings.

I will be better in the future

Sincerely,

Bill

I completely agree

I didn't care until Fresno seemed to be so focused on my posts and threatening to ban me while allowing others here to post similar and worse content without a comment

None of it bothers me but when a poster started throwing around "retard" comments directed at me along with an offensive image for this site I reported the threads

never heard from fresno yesterday...and at the same time I emailed Jason

jason responded this morning

Fresno showed up to agree with one of the conservative trolls though :rolleyes:

Fresno never send anyone a message privately he chooses to make threats in the public on threads he doesn't even know if the person he's directing the message at ever sees

Like this thread where he's telling me its my last warning...

Luckily I read this thread again or I guess it would have been "fair" to ban me 🤣

• Haha

You've been posting all day today...last thursday & friday...

now take a look at when the forum rules were updated

Talk about lying :rolleyes:

@FresnoGator I want to apologize to you, I didn’t think me asking for clarification on the term “trumpanzee” would cause so much emotional damage for a few of our posters. In the future, you have my word I will send a DM on any type of clarification of the rules or terms allowed on this board 😉

I truly just want to see this place get back to open dialogue without intentionally or unintentionally hurting poster’s feelings.

I will be better in the future

Sincerely,

Bill

Better like this?

Well, I have been known to be quite vexing in my unique trollish ways. Now, if you like to come out of board retirement and join me when the next time I go scorched earth, I think between the both of us we could have a little bit of fun with a few board retards.

Very strange, booby grabber @BSC911 also claims to degrees from UF

Coincidence?

• Haha
now take a look at when the forum rules were updated

Talk about lying :rolleyes:
My posts were tonight, not all day, nice try.

I posted briefly Thursday and Friday and worked the weekend on a new rocket propellant mix we are testing, very exciting stuff.

Today was my first day off and didn’t really read any posts until tonight when I see the rules were changed.

Good job lying though, I see you’re taking after your buddy.

Reactions: gatordad3
My posts were tonight, not all day, nice try.

I posted briefly Thursday and Friday and worked the weekend on a new rocket propellant mix we are testing, very exciting stuff.

Today was my first day off and didn’t really read any posts until tonight when I see the rules were changed.

Good job lying though, I see you’re taking after your buddy.

The posting rules were stickied to the top of the forum going back to the prior ownership...long BEFORE last Thursday or Friday

Try again

I am not a liar, I came to poke fun of people.

Confessing to being a troll? 🤣

That’s what used to make the board a lot of fun. Now, not so much.

I guess bill's fun isn't so much fun anymore when the barbs are directed at the conservatives

Typical

I got my clarification on what is acceptable or not, I have no problem adapting. Can you adapt? I believe you have been banned a few times for your antics.

You were told to adapt months ago...

I go by what's acceptable per management...when they seem to allow personal attacks & offensive images from the conservative wing of this board I see the silence from them as approving of the behavior

navigator throwing around the term "retard" at posters here seems to not have drawn any reaction from Fresno after they were reported

And now you're complaining about me calling a public figure in the news a trumpanzee is the problem? :rolleyes:

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT