ADVERTISEMENT

Trump literally is…

Schedule F.

BTW did you know......if someone in one of these bureaucratic positions has a complaint filed against them for not performing their duties properly, there is an EXTENSIVE process they have to go through. They can't just be fired. It's a three stage process to review their performance and it can take UP TO FIFTEEN YEARS to remove an employee who isn't performing their duties adequately.

So typically, the review process is never started, because it would be pointless.

Until Trump signed Executive Order Schedule F. Which Hiden undid as soon as he took office.

@sadgator tried to tell you, you are pulling for the wrong team, bro.
Trump will sign an E.O. the FIRST thing he does that will waive this...he did it before, and Brandon revoked it

If you're banking on the reclassification of the federal workforce you know
your living in the land of desperation

Last edited:
What about the classified documents? I mean, that was the whole point of the raid.

Didn't find those. After spending all day on the property.

That sit well with you?

malone doesn't understand this document case from the day trump left office

Since 2021 trump has been caught with government documents

The National Archive has suspected trump hasn't turned over all documents in his possession. trump's lawyers admitted to having more documents in the basement of Mar A Lago and showed them to federal investigators.

trump's lawyers were told to secure them with a padlock

Since the investigators had been in negotiation with trump's lawyers for over 18 months over the documents (2021) They finally stopped playing footsie with him and seized the documents they've been negotiating about

This is SO TRUE. Do you know where that power comes from? The PEOPLE...and lefties HATE this. So did Hitler...so did Stalin, so did Castro. And our lefties either support this..or are too stupid to see it.
It's acutally all of the above when it comes to the left-tards. They don't know any better having been thoroughly brainwashed by the Dems, Hollywood, athletes, and the like. It's a conditioning that they're under. It's hard as hell to break.

I gotta wonder if the Dums KNOW that AG Garlands boys would find nuthin’ and they WANT the hard right super agitated. I secretly think that some really want DJT on the ballot in 24 because they think the voters will reject him and thus the Delaware Dimwit can win? Him or Dumala

That's what FBI was doing yesterday...draining the swamp

mar-a-lago-raid-police-gty-220_hpMain_20220809-073550_16x9_992.jpg

I gotta wonder if the Dums KNOW that AG Garlands boys would find nuttiness and they WANT the hard right super agitated. I secretly think that some really want DJT on the ballot in 24 because they think the voters will reject him and thus the Delaware Dimwit can win? Him or Dumala

Don't overthink this goldmom...trump breaks the law

He's just finding out what life is like when you're criminally minded but not protected by being the POTUS

Don't overthink this goldmom...trump breaks the law

He's just finding out what life is like when you're criminally minded but not protected by being the POTUS

Overthink or look behind the curtain?
I’m supposed to take this stuff in and NOT question the gamesmanship?
Excuse me - go find a Dum to sell that to.

Even the dem crazies can see this backfired bigly.

Our sheep here got hoodwnked. That the way you see it, @sadgator? @RayGravesGhost?

No. basically because Andrew Yang is wrong

https://truthout.org/articles/garland-issues-memo-shielding-political-candidates-from-doj-inquiries/
The Department of Justice has a strong interest in the prosecution of election-related crimes, such as those involving federal and state campaign finance laws, federal patronage laws, and corruption of the election process,” the memo states. “As Department employees, however, we must be particularly sensitive to safeguarding the Department’s reputation for fairness, neutrality, and non-partisanship.”

Just like Barr, Garland requires investigators who believe they may even face “the appearance of an issue” regarding the timing of statements or steps they take in inquiries to “contact the Public Integrity Section of the Criminal Division (“PIN”) for further guidance.” Any new investigation must be signed off by Garland, the memo says, citing the guidance created by Barr in 2020.

Overthink or look behind the curtain?
I’m supposed to take this stuff in and NOT question the gamesmanship?
Excuse me - go find a Dum to sell that to.

What's the need for gamesmanship?

trump lost the house, then house & senate, & then the white house
You think there's a need for a whole lotta gamesmanship?

trump is currently under known investigation in NY, GA, FL and suspected in Washington DC for Jan 6

Yesterday happened because he's a criminal

What's the need for gamesmanship?

trump lost the house, then house & senate, & then the white house
You think there's a need for a whole lotta gamesmanship?

trump is currently under known investigation in NY, GA, FL and suspected in Washington DC for Jan 6

Yesterday happened because he's a criminal
Are you truly this naive?

“One Stormy Daniels fleshlight…

One hundred sixty-nine vhs copies of Home Alone 2…

One covfefe…”
What else? Did they find the pee tapes?

Trump's recipe for injecting bleach and curing hoax flu?

Love letters from Putin?

Notes from Jackie Chan on how to commandeer a moving SUV from the backseat and drive it into the capitol?

OMG what effin' planet do YOU live on?? Law enforcement always gets weaponized under a totalitarian/authoritarian regime like this one. Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Lenin.....they've all done this. You clearly must have flunked civics and history class in high school🤣
so you think we should defund the police when they arrest or investigate somebody you support blindly? sounds like a smart plan.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
You're beginning to sound like a person from this group...

A lot of theories but no evidence

6pgoar.jpg
Oh. Interesting that this morning’s WSJ editorial poses a similar thought. I’m not aware that Sydney and Rudy were on their staff.

Oh. Interesting that this morning’s WSJ editorial poses a similar thought. I’m not aware that Sydney and Rudy were on their staff.

That's a picture of trump's private legal team aka Team Crazy

Rudy made the "no evidence lots of theories" statement to Rusty Bowers per his J6 testimony

Doesn't have much to do with anything about the WSJ

That was an admission by trump's own legal team

so you want to defund the police and reform them....
No...we are not like your kind, THANK GOD! I would fire the political operatives, and replace them with people who do the job the way it is supposed to be. You probably have no clue...but the scale of justice is VERY important. I do NOT want conservative agents anymore than I want a lib agent. I just ant people to equally, and fairly uphold the law. This is something you CANNT understand

Reactions: goldmom
so you want to defund the police and reform them....
There has NEVER, EVER been a conservative that had the words "I want to defund the police". Now on YOUR side...EVERY politician has either said it openly...or wants it. YOUR side has the crime infested cities, because you let criminals out to go harm others. YIOUR side scores HORRIBLE on crime, ours does not. It is SO FUN to slap you back in to reality, with your HORRIBLE trolling attempts. As long as you do not mind falling down, I will do the honor of helping

There has NEVER, EVER been a conservative that had the words "I want to defund the police". Now on YOUR side...EVERY politician has either said it openly...or wants it. YOUR side has the crime infested cities, because you let criminals out to go harm others. YIOUR side scores HORRIBLE on crime, ours does not. It is SO FUN to slap you back in to reality, with your HORRIBLE trolling attempts. As long as you do not mind falling down, I will do the honor of helping
first this is comical, the entire board is calling for the end of the fbi and that its like the gestapo. that sounds like a hyperbolic snowflake to me. second i am not a democrat try and get that through your skull. third, how do you think this board woudl have reacted if the fbi stormed hillary to get her servers? you guys are way too partisan, its pathetc.

first this is comical, the entire board is calling for the end of the fbi and that its like the gestapo.
Didn't dem hero John F Kennedy say he would destroy the CIA and 'scatter it to the wind' over half a century ago?

A man whose morals are so weak as to embrace law and order only when it suits them is a sad man indeed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT