ADVERTISEMENT

Trump literally is…

How it started....

How it's going.....

Miss you, @sadgator.

BTW I figured out why none of our climate crazies are addressing the ecological disaster that is the nordstream pipeline spewing methane into the Baltic Sea. @sadgator @Uniformed_ReRe @BSC911 @Mdfgator all catch the vapors over STUDIES that say the planet COULD be getting warmer......but this.....

They totally ignore.

I think I know why. I think they are ignoring it cause they fear Hiden really did this.

That's why they can't say anything.

Remember, their politics are the most important thing in their lives.
They aren't studies, they are models.

Models work off assumptions.

So far, the climate predictions have been overwhelmingly wrong, which would normally cause scientists to change or modify their assumptions. For some odd reason, on this issue, they don't seem to be doing that.

Quite the conundrum.

So far, the climate predictions have been overwhelmingly wrong, which would normally cause scientists to change or modify their assumptions. For some odd reason, on this issue, they don't seem to be doing that.

Quite the conundrum.
And the people that follow these studies, when they are proven wrong, they don't change their behavior either. They continue to blindly follow the studies, as long as they present the findings they want to hear.

Reactions: fatman76

Quite the conundrum.

I'm beginning to see some push back from the more serious scientists. Admittedly it's just a drip at this point but I'm hopeful.

The guy who rebuked Lemon for example. Not exactly a full push back but for CNN that was a revolution.

Those who control the funding for research control the results of said research.

Absolutely...but that will only carry you so far. Once you get to a place outside of reality, that science simply cannot support (failed model after failed model), I think the pushback is inevitable.

Maybe I'm wrong but I believe that is what's coming.

Absolutely...but that will only carry you so far. Once you get to a place outside of reality, that science simply cannot support (failed model after failed model), I think the pushback is inevitable.

I think it's already started.

Wait until Biden tries Covid type restrictions and broad executive orders based on the Climate Emergency he's going to enact due to Ian. People are going to lose it.

Meanwhile, we have the equivalent of 2 Hiroshima's worth of death from Chinese Fentanyl flowing over the wide open southern border and he acts like it's not a problem.

You have to be a terrible person to defend these policies.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

IMO what's coming is a flip back to claiming the planet isn't on fire, we are getting an ice age.

That way they get to keep the con going.

I think it's already started.

Wait until Biden tries Covid type restrictions and broad executive orders based on the Climate Emergency he's going to enact due to Ian. People are going to lose it.

Meanwhile, we have the equivalent of 2 Hiroshima's worth of death from Chinese Fentanyl flowing over the wide open southern border and he acts like it's not a problem.

You have to be a terrible person to defend these policies.
Yet every dem here will.

Again, @G8trDad3 said Hiden could be guilty of pedophilia, and he still might vote for him.

These people have sold their souls to their politics.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
197-1974390_snidelywhiplash-snidely-whiplash-png.png

…and ya’ll sumbitches are worried about the economy under ol’ joe…

lol…

oh, and nothing is coming…

And there it is. @sadgator officially threw in with the nazis, while calling Trump the villain.

Sad we begged you to listen. We told you all along this was zero troll. You have no one to blame but yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT