Last edited:
Impeached twice.
400,000 dead from a virus he said will ”just go away
Highest Unemployment in History
Largest recession since the Great Depression
Let an insurrection against our government
Refused to accept election results and tried to overturn the will of the people

All facts. Flame away.

you switched teams to home of the flame broiled. Makes me smile to see how much you still get triggered by Americas president. The people’s president. Best President of my lifetime 50 years.

now, back to establishment control.

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17
you switched teams to home of the flame broiled. Makes me smile to see how much you still get triggered by Americas president. The people’s president. Best Present of my lifetime 50 years.

now, back to establishment control.
There’s my little puppy. I knew it wouldn’t take long.

Impeached twice.

All facts. Flame away.
Ur not educated enough to comment on his legacy. If u think u are Think Again.

Reactions: fatman76
Impeached twice.

All facts. Flame away.
You forgot that:
1) he significantly lowered the standing of America in the eyes of the world
2) didn't get rid of Obamacare
3) didn't build the wall
4) didn't get Mexico to pay for the wall
5) was humiliated by Joe Biden in the general election
6) ?tried to engage in a quid pro quo for information on a political opponent (and then said political opponent thumped him on election day)
7) first president to have a member of his party vote to impeach him in the senate
8) lost the popular vote twice
9) lost to Joe Biden in humiliating fashion

There's lots more, but that's enough for now

"The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack," she said in a statement. "Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President. The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not. There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution."

A truly scathing indictment of by "classic liberal" Liz Cheney.....

Reactions: BSC911
You forgot that:
1) he significantly lowered the standing of America in the eyes of the world
2) didn't get rid of Obamacare
3) didn't build the wall
4) didn't get Mexico to pay for the wall
5) was humiliated by Joe Biden in the general election
6) ?tried to engage in a quid pro quo for information on a political opponent (and then said political opponent thumped him on election day)
7) first president to have a member of his party vote to impeach him in the senate
8) lost the popular vote twice
9) lost to Joe Biden in humiliating fashion

I was trying to be nice. Good list.

I would add that he made America the laughing stock of the world.

You forgot that:
1) he significantly lowered the standing of America in the eyes of the world - That's your opinion and you have no facts to back up your claim, I'd say he enhanced it by having a pair of balls and actually negotiating things that benefit us first
2) didn't get rid of Obamacare - Got rid of the individual mandate, the worst part by far
3) didn't build the wall - Yea, he actually did and he showed it off yesterday...but we all know the news you watch wouldn't cover it
4) didn't get Mexico to pay for the wall - Through trade agreements he largely recouped the relatively small cost, plus he got Mexico to pay for 22k troops on the border to stop the caravans and mass immigration problem
5) was humiliated by Joe Biden in the general election - I don't even know what this means? You mean the fraudulent election where not one valid concern was seriously investigated? I think Biden looks illegitimate coming out of that sham.
6) ?tried to engage in a quid pro quo for information on a political opponent (and then said political opponent thumped him on election day) - No, no he didn't. In fact the only one on tape bragging about a quid pro quo is Biden
7) first president to have a member of his party vote to impeach him in the senate - you mean Mittens? You really want to tell me with a straight face Mittens is really a Republican? Even you aren't that dense.
8) lost the popular vote twice - No, no he didn't. It's gross how proud you are of a stolen election.
9) lost to Joe Biden in humiliating fashion - Much like CNN, you appear to enjoy repeating the same thing over and over to make it feel more true to yourself. Toddlers also to this, it's alot cuter when they do it though.

Wow, you in a wrong contest with BSC? You might be winning.

Looks like someone is still in Denial. You’re ranks are thinning, btw.

Time to face reality.
I'm in denial of nothing. Biden is getting inaugurated. Since 1/6 I've not stated otherwise. And I don't have any ranks, I'm just a person with an opinion.

None of that changes one point I made above.

Now move along and follow someone else around this board please. I'm tired of arguing with someone who's intellectually dishonest about it. It's a wasted effort.

I'm in denial of nothing. Biden is getting inaugurated. Since 1/6 I've not stated otherwise. And I don't have any ranks, I'm just a person with an opinion.

Now move along and follow someone else around this board please. I'm tired of arguing with someone who's intellectually dishonest about it. It's a wasted effort.

Same. His schtick is tired and it's only a matter of time before he gets banned. Everyone knows it. Just hope it's an IP ban so the sock accounts go too.

Denial that Biden legitimately won. There is no evidence to the contrary.

Im being quite honest. As you said, I’m also just a person with an opinion. But one supported by the evidence.

Gee. Soon, It’s going to be like he never really was president.

Reactions: UF_GATOR_FAN
Gee. Soon, It’s going to be like he never really was president.

What's it that ghost always says?? "It's happening". Except this time, it really is. trump will soon just be an embarrassing memory in American history.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone: when's the next trump family bbq?? You bringing the potato salad??

Reactions: BSC911
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT