ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is going to blow his chances...

Even so, covid deaths were .003 (.3%) of our US population. Without looking, that's a lot lower than heart disease IMO. We don't wreck our entire economy over numbers like that.
Where are you guys getting your death stats? From the CDC and WHO?

Same sources that have been consistently wrong about everything covid for the last 3 years?

Then we aren't dealing with facts, we are dealing with narratives. We are dealing with millions and millions of flu/cancer/heart disease/died suddenly deaths being called 'covid' deaths.

Carry on.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
Where are you guys getting your death stats? From the CDC and WHO?

Same sources that have been consistently wrong about everything covid for the last 3 years?

Then we aren't dealing with facts, we are dealing with narratives. We are dealing with millions and millions of flu/cancer/heart disease/died suddenly deaths being called 'covid' deaths.

Carry on.
I simply used their "numbers" to prove a point. It's a miniscule number even using their numbers, which we all know were grossly inflated.

Trump was right to fast track vaccines

deSantis was right to open Florida and equitably distribute vaccines

trump should stop proactively tearing down other republicans. if he gets attacked, all bets are off

stay disciplined…
This I agree with. Desantis is not his opponent, really. Not at this time. And DeSantis is LOVED by conservatives for the most part. We are proud of him, ESPECIALLY Floridians. Trump will turn his base off Fing w DeSantis.

I would trade Trump never running again for always having free and secure elections. In an instant.

I'm blindly on board with what's best for America. Wish everyone else was.
These "independants" do not understand what you typed here. They do not understand, because they are wired differently, and things that are important to US, are not quite as important. I think a very common denominator Trump supporters share is LOVE of Country. I am not saying they do not love America, I am saying that we have it as a higher priority in our lives

Huh? Gee, it’s not like people were dying from Covid or anything. You antiVaxxers are nuts.
Ill tell you whats nuts. All these jackasses who thought / think its cool to force an experimental vaccine on millions of unwilling participants so that they could go on with their life. These totalitarian fruit cakes have outed themselves, and the normal people will never forget who they are.

What if he's 100% right about DeSantis? What if he knows DeSantis has done stuff that put his country at risk?

The posters here who are in the 'Oh....I can't stand how Trump is such an asshole!' camp always focus on Trump's behavior, but never look at the behavior Trump creates in others.

It's like that scene from A Few Good Men where Tom Cruise is berating Jack Nicholson on the stand and demanding he admit that he ordered the Code Red. After screaming at Nicholson for a few minutes, Cruise finally gets him to lose his temper and admit he ordered the Code Red.

Trump is Tom Cruise screaming at the real bad guys. Eventually they lose their temper and tell on themselves.

If DeSantis did nothing wrong, then he calls a press conference and tells the world that Trump is a bald-faced liar, and he proves it.

Trump's political career is over in mins.

But that didn't happen, did it? It never does. One day you guys will figure out that this Trump cat knows what he's doing.
The answer to this is that the voters do NOT know this for the most part...including me. Being right way after the fact will not work for him. It cost him already....and I AGREE he is almost ALWAYS right. So my eyes are open a little wider concerning Ron DeSantis.

Ill tell you whats nuts. All these jackasses who thought / think its cool to force an experimental vaccine on millions of unwilling participants so that they could go on with their life. These totalitarian fruit cakes have outed themselves, and the normal people will never forget who they are.
No one was forced. My son never got the jab.

People were dying from complications caused by the Covid virus, so it seems pretty reasonable to find a solution to help reduce those deaths. But to each their own.

Are you against all vaccines, or just this one? I‘m just trying to determine your level of crazy.

No one was forced. My son never got the jab.

People were dying from complications caused by the Covid virus, so it seems pretty reasonable to find a solution to help reduce those deaths. But to each their own.

Are you against all vaccines, or just this one? I‘m just trying to determine your level of crazy.
Define vaccine. Go!

These "independants" do not understand what you typed here. They do not understand, because they are wired differently, and things that are important to US, are not quite as important. I think a very common denominator Trump supporters share is LOVE of Country. I am not saying they do not love America, I am saying that we have it as a higher priority in our lives
I don’t question your love of our country - and I find it disturbing that you believe you have the ability to measure mine.

I'm pro-vaccine...always have been. I am, however, typically warey of meds that have been rushed to market without sufficient testing.

If I was dying of cancer and had an official expiration date, I'd take this sort of chance though.

Reactions: goldmom
Co

Covid-19 killed millions upon millions. It was, in my view, engineered in a lab to be far more transmissable and accidentally escaped.

A vaccine saved millions upon millions.

Was it over-touted and were findings withheld - yes. Did that engender a tremendous amount of angst and skepticism - yes.

I am glad that it was available, but mandates and the cost and internal friction caused by pushing it on everyone will cause generational harm along with significant short term pain (read: nursing attrition, and subsequent significant rise in nursing costs including OT and travellers).

I don’t question your love of our country - and I find it disturbing that you believe you have the ability to measure mine.
I cannot help you then.....I just evaluate your responses. But hey...you are 98% better than the lefties!! Seriously, tried to make it clear that I am not questioning your love...I just believe ours is higher, and some may think that is a problem. 100% NOT calling you out for LACK of love for America. Now lefties are a TOTALLY different situation

I'm pro-vaccine...always have been.
I'm pro my health. I put my health over my politics. Prior to 2020, I thought we all did.

We were told covid killed millions and millions. It didn't. Instead, millions and millions of deaths from other sources were classified as being covid deaths.

Now it's happening in reverse: Millions of people are 'dying suddenly', when it's really from the covid shots.

In times of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Here's to the revolutionaries!

Declaration_of_Independence_%281819%29%2C_by_John_Trumbull.jpg

I'm pro-vaccine...always have been. I am, however, typically warey of meds that have been rushed to market without sufficient testing.

If I was dying of cancer and had an official expiration date, I'd take this sort of chance though.
Which is fair, which is why this should have been voluntary with a focus on the elderly and immunosuppressed. Those are the ones with an accelerated, implied "expiration date".

Agree. I’d try to get into every trial for new drugs I could and take my chances. The difference is that the person is made fully aware that it’s a trial from day one and they make an informed choice.

I'm pro my health. I put my health over my politics. Prior to 2020, I thought we all did.

We were told covid killed millions and millions. It didn't. Instead, millions and millions of deaths from other sources were classified as being covid deaths.

Now it's happening in reverse: Millions of people are 'dying suddenly', when it's really from the covid shots.

In times of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Here's to the revolutionaries!

Declaration_of_Independence_%281819%29%2C_by_John_Trumbull.jpg

I weighed the risk and came pretty close. In the end, the risk outweighed the reward.

Given hindsight, the risk HEAVILY outweighed the reward. I advised my parents to take it and I stand by that recommendation. I'd be lying if I said I'm not more concerned but I still think it was the right choice.

I weighed the risk and came pretty close. In the end, the risk outweighed the reward.

Given hindsight, the risk HEAVILY outweighed the reward. I advised my parents to take it and I stand by that recommendation. I'd be lying if I said I'm not more concerned but I still think it was the right choice.
A story of two tales. My father who was a retired physician got the jab. My mother who has so many ailments was advised by her doctor to NOT get vaccinated because of the known (and unknown side affects). Both caught covid. My mother barely made it out of the woods and was on oxygen at home. My dad felt bad for a week but nothing horrible. My mother is fine but still has all of the multitude of ailments she previously had, 4 months later my father died from heart failure, Coincidence? Who knows?

Which is fair, which is why this should have been voluntary with a focus on the elderly and immunosuppressed. Those are the ones with an accelerated, implied "expiration date".
I agree but that's up to each employer to set policy. Once the vaccine became available I didn't care what other people did.

Companies were worried about liability from people spreading the virus if they did nothing. You know how companies think. Better to be over protective than under.

A story of two tales. My father who was a retired physician got the jab. My mother who has so many ailments was advised by her doctor to NOT get vaccinated because of the known (and unknown side affects). Both caught covid. My mother barely made it out of the woods and was on oxygen at home. My dad felt bad for a week but nothing horrible. My mother is fine but still has all of the multitude of ailments she previously had, 4 months later my father died from heart failure, Coincidence? Who knows?
My boss, who was in VERY good health got the booster, and 3 months later keeled over from heart failure. Had ZERO heart issues before, and none in his family

I've always had good health and I have only been sick in bed once in about the last 25 years. And that was from a spider bite. On the other hand, I have heard countless tales from friends and family about 'I got the flu shot, and then I caught the flu!' So in general I don't see much need for 'vaccines', personally.

Having said that, I think the vast majority of Americans were totally on the fence about getting or not getting the shot in 2020. Constant drum beats from the media that we're all gonna die if we don't clearly didn't help.

My assumption is most people did a lot of studying, research, praying and then finally decided whether or not to get the shot.

Then when they made their decision, they still weren't sure if it was the right one.

I think we all get a pass on the hindsight issue this time. It's the people who are still refusing to budge from their 2020 stance toward the shots that baffle me.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I've always had good health and I have only been sick in bed once in about the last 25 years. And that was from a spider bite. On the other hand, I have heard countless tales from friends and family about 'I got the flu shot, and then I caught the flu!' So in general I don't see much need for 'vaccines', personally.

Having said that, I think the vast majority of Americans were totally on the fence about getting or not getting the shot in 2020. Constant drum beats from the media that we're all gonna die if we don't clearly didn't help.

My assumption is most people did a lot of studying, research, praying and then finally decided whether or not to get the shot.

Then when they made their decision, they still weren't sure if it was the right one.

I think we all get a pass on the hindsight issue this time. It's the people who are still refusing to budge from their 2020 stance toward the shots that baffle me.
I got the one shot J&J ONLY because I had a bucket list vacation planned for years (7 days on a 50 ft Cat that we piloted around Tortola and Yost Van Dyke) How STUPID governments are is we had to return to port to get tested 3 days in to the vacation, which required getting off a boat with 6 people you traveled with and were close to each day, to get on public transportation and be shuttled to a hospital with hundreds of sick people walking around. Probably the closest I have ever been to contacting Covid! (not contracting)

I got the one shot J&J ONLY because I had a bucket list vacation planned for years (7 days on a 50 ft Cat that we piloted around Tortola and Yost Van Dyke) How STUPID governments are is we had to return to port to get tested 3 days in to the vacation, which required getting off a boat with 6 people you traveled with and were close to each day, to get on public transportation and be shuttled to a hospital with hundreds of sick people walking around. Probably the closest I have ever been to contacting Covid! (not contracting)
That's ridiculous. Now I did have one episode where I was afraid I had caught it. I went grocery shopping and before I got home I already started feeling sick, it was obvious I caught a bug while out. I went to lay down and for like 30 mins I actually had slight difficulty breathing. I'd never had that sensation before or since, and it was honestly scary AF. Lasted about a half hour, then I gradually started feeling better and the next morning I was fine.

I’m so sorry to hear about your Dad. And you’re not wrong for asking the question.

That's ridiculous. Now I did have one episode where I was afraid I had caught it. I went grocery shopping and before I got home I already started feeling sick, it was obvious I caught a bug while out. I went to lay down and for like 30 mins I actually had slight difficulty breathing. I'd never had that sensation before or since, and it was honestly scary AF. Lasted about a half hour, then I gradually started feeling better and the next morning I was fine.
What's really amazing is the common flu was mysteriously cured for about a year and a half. 😂

What's really amazing is the common flu was mysteriously cured for about a year and a half. 😂
Well they finally came out last week or two ago and admitted that the covid death rate is WAY, WAY off. They did not disseminate between dying OD covid, and dying FROM covid. Death rates are WAY lower

Well they finally came out last week or two ago and admitted that the covid death rate is WAY, WAY off. They did not disseminate between dying OD covid, and dying FROM covid. Death rates are WAY lower
Yep, called this over a year ago....once they figured out that they couldn't scare anyone else into getting the shot, then the truth about it comes out.

It wasn't just that they were claiming deaths were caused by complications from covid for stuff like car accidents. They weren't even pretending to be accurate.

I remember looking into those joke claims one time. My guess was maybe 30% of the ones claimed in 2020 were actual cases that made vulnerable people die earlier than they would have. Some Asian countries were doing the exact opposite of the west and listing really low numbers well off the difference from their 2019 deaths to 2020 deaths - only listing them if Covid basically took the person out entirely by itself.

Sorry about your father Navi.

Reactions: NavigatorII
I remember looking into those joke claims one time. My guess was maybe 30% of the ones claimed in 2020 were actual cases that made vulnerable people die earlier than they would have. Some Asian countries were doing the exact opposite of the west and listing really low numbers well off the difference from their 2019 deaths to 2020 deaths - only listing them if Covid basically took the person out entirely by itself.
I think pneumonia that is induced by covid is what the biggest killer was, not covid itself. When my mom had it, it was the pneumonia that almost got her.

If want to take the vaccine, then fine, that should be up to you. But if the government gave two $hits about “public health” they would do something about the massive food corporations (Monsanto, etc.) and the crap the let them put into food. Not to mention, the garbage they serve in school lunches. We have a serious childhood obesity problem and a bunch of fat a$$ kids walking around.

If you have a healthier population, the less you need the Pfizer’s of the world showing pharmaceuticals down everyone’s throat. Every third commercial on TV is some drug company trying to convince you of needing a pill for something. It’s horrible.

If want to take the vaccine, then fine, that should be up to you. But if the government gave two $hits about “public health” they would do something about the massive food corporations (Monsanto, etc.) and the crap the let them put into food. Not to mention, the garbage they serve in school lunches. We have a serious childhood obesity problem and a bunch of fat a$$ kids walking around.

If you have a healthier population, the less you need the Pfizer’s of the world showing pharmaceuticals down everyone’s throat. Every third commercial on TV is some drug company trying to convince you of needing a pill for something. It’s horrible.
True. Not sure if everyone knows this, but there's a real anti-biotics are prescription and not over the counter. Anyone want to take a crack at that one? ;) It's probably not what you think.

Trump is toast. You know he won’t be spending any of his own money.

The Koch network announced plans to spend heavily to block Trump and his allies in the 2024 GOP primaries, in a memo from Americans for Prosperity, one of the network’s larger organizations.

“The Republican Party is nominating bad candidates who are advocating for things that go against core American principles. And the American people are rejecting them,” Americans for Prosperity CEO Emily Seidel said in a memo sent to supporters on Sunday.

“To write a new chapter for our country, we need to turn the page on the past,” she continued. “So the best thing for the country would be to have a president in 2025 who represents a new chapter. The American people have shown that they’re ready to move on, and so AFP will help them do that.”

Reactions: goldmom
I’m pretty excited to watch Trump and Ghost melt down as Trump flails in the primaries. Who will disgrace themselves more completely with asinine rationalizations, revisionist narratives and petty personal attacks? Should be dramatic.

Reactions: BSC911 and goldmom
I’m pretty excited to watch Trump and Ghost melt down as Trump flails in the primaries. Who will disgrace themselves more completely with asinine rationalizations, revisionist narratives and petty personal attacks? Should be dramatic.
Trump has a terrible track record in the primaries, and @bradleygator has a great track record in calling them, so I'm understandably worried.

Who does the left have to challenge him, son? Lets hear it!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT