ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is going to blow his chances...

My humanity says yes to armed insurrection, and cruel torture of the enemy, however, I feel that Jesus says NO. I dont understand where we are going, and Im very worried for my children, but you reap what you sow and vengence belongs to the Lord. Im going with peace and prayer and hope the devil doesnt get a hold of me.
I like your thinking, but WILL do anything when it comes to aid and protect my Country

Reactions: instaGATOR
ours....just remember the F 15 is STILL a VERY superior platform..and it was in troduced around 1973. SR 71, which may STILL be one of the most advanced airplanes we know of was developed in the mid to late 50's. What do we NOT know about?

Capitalism, and it's reliance on its survival of the fittest mantra, while cruel at times, is pretty damn efficient.

In a communist country, you may well catch a bullet for merely implying that you know a better way of building a widget than your bosses (oligarchs) do.

Capitalism, and it's reliance on its survival of the fittest mantra, while cruel at times, is pretty damn efficient.

In a communist country, you may well catch a bullet for merely implying that you know a better way of building a widget than your bosses (oligarchs) do.
History is a good indicator. Whenever there is a communist takeover, the useful idiots are the first ones culled. Simply look at the USSR and Cuba.

History is a good indicator. Whenever there is a communist takeover, the useful idiots are the first ones culled. Simply look at the USSR and Cuba.

Stalin eliminated every general or politician who could have possibly challenged him a few years prior to WWII. That is part of the reason the Germans were so successful early in the war.

It was a miracle that General Zhukof survived the purges.

Stalin eliminated every general or politician who could have possibly challenged him a few years prior to WWII. That is part of the reason the Germans were so successful early in the war.

Also, generals did that to colonels, colonels did it to captains, ect., and politicians did it to one another.

It's the nature of that system. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Greed is good.

Well, Mikhail Kalashnikov was greatful for the opportunity....

You can't even admit they ARE cheating.

Because doing that helps Trump. It proves he won in 2020, and the candidates he endorsed in 2022 won as well.

You can't even put your love of country ahead of your hate of Trump.

Sorry, but you asked what you could do.
Of course they're cheating. Did they cheat enough to win? I don't know. It was certainly a factor.

You're just blindly on board with Trump no matter what. You don't even read what I say. You think anyone who questions Trump in any way is a liberal sympathizer.

And still.....you refuse to say what I can do to affect the cheating.

Reactions: jhgator and goldmom
Every republican incumbent dominates re-election in FL. DeSantis tricked you there too, huh?
Not every Republican. Believe it or not there are a small handful of old school blue dogs around but the left makes sure they’ve been discredited and driven away.
It’s the Dems own fault they’re dominated and your party here in FL is a joke. Take it back from the leftist Yankees in SoFla and then talk to us and give voters at the least a centrist (1960’s style centrist)
You won’t be able to do it.

Of course they're cheating. Did they cheat enough to win? I don't know. It was certainly a factor.

You're just blindly on board with Trump no matter what. You don't even read what I say. You think anyone who questions Trump in any way is a liberal sympathizer.

And still.....you refuse to say what I can do to affect the cheating.

He’s a paid rabble rouser from the DNC and has turned this board into near garbage.

I used to be in the UFO's are silly camp, but these radar images from the US Navy are compelling. I dont think they are space aliens....but I think its something, and what ever it is, its POWERFUL. Im worried the Chinese have figured out some crazy shit.
jsf --- You just need more information to cure your general UFO/UAP ignorance.

My own personal Top Secret 'Operational Intelligence' military experience(s) began in 1969, (54 years ago) and I'm telling you that the U.S, Russia, nor China had anything even approaching the abilities of the UFO's that we encountered way back then. Just like even now today, a half century+ later, these many and varied craft are not from (our known technology level) this world....

The Five Observable Traits of ET Craft that are way beyond our current technology levels:

1. Anti-gravity lift
2. Sudden/Instantaneous Start/Stop Acceleration
3. Hypersonic Velocities without heat signatures and no sonic booms
4. Low Observability, or Invisibility Cloaking
5. Trans-medium Travel, effortlessly going from Space to Air to Water.

You know a UFO has earned its "unidentified" status when cockpit transcripts from elite Navy Top Gun fighter pilot's include this frantic pilot exclamation: "Holy s___, what is that?"

They describe objects that appeared to be intelligently controlled, possessing aerodynamic capabilities that far surpass any currently known aircraft technology.

WATCH: Full episodes of Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation online now and tune in for all-new episodes Saturdays at 10/9c.

UNIDENTIFIED
- In season two, each episode will center around a specific case or aspect of the modern UAP phenomenon and follow the credible team of connected investigators including former military intelligence official and Special Agent In-Charge, Luis Elizondo (the former AATIP Director at the Pentagon), and former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense and Intelligence, Chris Mellon. (2 seasons, 14 episodes)

The pair will continue to divulge what the U.S. government (and other governments) know about these bizarre craft, hear additional firsthand eyewitness accounts of UAP sightings from military and civilian personnel, and share additional fact-based insight and information about these craft in an effort to produce tangible evidence and build the most indisputable case for the existence and threat of UAP ever assembled.

https://www.history.com/shows/unidentified-inside-americas-ufo-investigation

PS -- This kind of info and conversation can be found at the thread - UFO's / UAP's / AATIP

Last edited:
I like your thinking, but WILL do anything when it comes to aid and protect my Country
I was here maybe 5-7 years ago. I a veteran and love the country. However, I dont WORSHIP my country, the Constitution or capitalism. These are the earthly things that rust and pass away. However, my wife, children and parents are another subject. This is where I draw the line, and worry about falling into the grips of Satan ( becoming violent ). Did you see the video of the 200 lb male and a smaller male beating the snot out of a 3rd grade girl yesterday. If that was my daughter, I would want to follow him home one day, tie him up and hurt his parents right in front of him....just so he would know how badly I would torture him when I was done with mommy and daddy. I worry the Devil knows my weak spots.

jsf --- You just need more information to cure you general UFO/UAP ignorance.

My own personal Top Secret 'Operational Intelligence' military experience(s) began in 1969, (54 years ago) and I'm telling you that the U.S, Russia, nor China had anything even approaching the abilities of the UFO's that we encountered way back then. Just like even now today, a half century+ later, these many and varied craft are not from (our known technology level) this world....

The Five Observable Traits of ET Craft that are way beyond our current technology levels:

1. Anti-gravity lift
2. Sudden/Instantaneous Start/Stop Acceleration
3. Hypersonic Velocities without heat signatures and no sonic booms
4. Low Observability, or Invisibility Cloaking
5. Trans-medium Travel, effortlessly going from Space to Air to Water.

You know a UFO has earned its "unidentified" status when cockpit transcripts from elite Navy Top Gun fighter pilot's include this frantic pilot exclamation: "Holy s___, what is that?"

They describe objects that appeared to be intelligently controlled, possessing aerodynamic capabilities that far surpass any currently known aircraft technology.

WATCH: Full episodes of Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation online now and tune in for all-new episodes Saturdays at 10/9c.

UNIDENTIFIED
- In season two, each episode will center around a specific case or aspect of the modern UAP phenomenon and follow the credible team of connected investigators including former military intelligence official and Special Agent In-Charge, Luis Elizondo (the former AATIP Director at the Pentagon), and former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense and Intelligence, Chris Mellon. (2 seasons, 14 episodes)

The pair will continue to divulge what the U.S. government (and other governments) know about these bizarre craft, hear additional firsthand eyewitness accounts of UAP sightings from military and civilian personnel, and share additional fact-based insight and information about these craft in an effort to produce tangible evidence and build the most indisputable case for the existence and threat of UAP ever assembled.

https://www.history.com/shows/unidentified-inside-americas-ufo-investigation

PS -- This kind of info and conversation can be found at the thread - UFO's / UAP's / AATIP
Yeah. I was aware of many of the traits you describe, and seem to over ride our understanding of physics. I am probably UNWILLING to acknowledge space aliens. You could probably show me space aliens landing in a flying saucer, and I would say demon from hell. Space Aliens simply dont fit into my world view or spiritual paradigm. The Bible doesnt say anything about them, and I think God would have told us about them if it was something we were going to encounter.

Yeah. I was aware of many of the traits you describe, and seem to over ride our understanding of physics. I am probably UNWILLING to acknowledge space aliens. You could probably show me space aliens landing in a flying saucer, and I would say demon from hell. Space Aliens simply dont fit into my world view or spiritual paradigm. The Bible doesnt say anything about them, and I think God would have told us about them if it was something we were going to encounter.
Keep in mind that insta openly admits in his UFO thread that NOTHING he posts there can be proven.

Plus, he doesn't understand that UFOs stands for Unidentified Flying Objects. The Chinese spy balloon was a UFO till we figured out what it was.

Insta believes UFOs stands for Unidentified Aliens From The Infinite Universe.

Oh, and he believes The Galactic Federation is telling Donald Trump what to do. No, seriously!

Good luck dealing with him. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
Trump was right to fast track vaccines

deSantis was right to open Florida and equitably distribute vaccines

trump should stop proactively tearing down other republicans. if he gets attacked, all bets are off

stay disciplined…
Trump is a loose cannon for sure. So was Stonewall Jackson. Mocked and yet shocked the masses against him. Even if I didn't want him to succeed, I'll be damned if I ever bet against him.

Reactions: nail1988
Trump was right to fast track vaccines

deSantis was right to open Florida and equitably distribute vaccines

trump should stop proactively tearing down other republicans. if he gets attacked, all bets are off

stay disciplined…

Vaccines are killing people. Many not even in the highest risk groups. They hid all kinds of crap on that. Should have never been treated like it was.

Vaccines are killing people. Many not even in the highest risk groups. They hid all kinds of crap on that. Should have never been treated like it was.
It's slowly making it's way into the MSM, just like Hiden and his crackhead son's corruption. Sad thing is by the time they are indicted ( if ever) they'll both be in the rear view mirror. :mad:

Huh? Gee, it’s not like people were dying from Covid or anything. You antiVaxxers are nuts.

Back on the subject.

According to a recent Marquette University national poll, 64% of registered Republicans would pick DeSantis over Trump as the 2024 nominee, if the choice came down to the pair. The same poll found that registered voters favored DeSantis over Biden, 45% to 38% in a hypothetical 2024 matchup. In a head-to-head match up between Trump and Biden, the duo tied at 40%.

It’s good to see someone with balls standing up to the NY huckster.

A source in the Florida governor’s political orbit who requested anonymity to speak more freely, said Trump's attacks show that "it’s pretty clear that Gov. DeSantis is living rent-free in Donald Trump’s head at this point."

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom
Huh? Gee, it’s not like people were dying from Covid or anything. You antiVaxxers are nuts.

Yep nuts when it's still crazy elevated even after the strongest form of Covid took out all the weakest people the first couple of years. Now the Vaccine is working its magic. Someone with just natural exposure and no vaccine is way better off now. That spike protein Inducing crap is poison to the immune system.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1

stay disciplined…
What if he's 100% right about DeSantis? What if he knows DeSantis has done stuff that put his country at risk?

The posters here who are in the 'Oh....I can't stand how Trump is such an asshole!' camp always focus on Trump's behavior, but never look at the behavior Trump creates in others.

It's like that scene from A Few Good Men where Tom Cruise is berating Jack Nicholson on the stand and demanding he admit that he ordered the Code Red. After screaming at Nicholson for a few minutes, Cruise finally gets him to lose his temper and admit he ordered the Code Red.

Trump is Tom Cruise screaming at the real bad guys. Eventually they lose their temper and tell on themselves.

If DeSantis did nothing wrong, then he calls a press conference and tells the world that Trump is a bald-faced liar, and he proves it.

Trump's political career is over in mins.

But that didn't happen, did it? It never does. One day you guys will figure out that this Trump cat knows what he's doing.

• Haha

Yep nuts when it's still crazy elevated even after the strongest form of Covid took out all the weakest people the first couple of years. Now the Vaccine is working its magic. Someone with just natural exposure and no vaccine is way better off now. That spike protein Inducing crap is poison to the immune system.
Too small a sample size to draw any conclusions. You guys cherry pick one country over a few thousand deaths, when it could be due to any number of reasons. There is still no verified link between the vaccine and early deaths in a significant number of people. It’s not impossible, but all you guys have is anecdotes.

Now compare that to the millions who died with Covid. Now I agree that most younger healthy people were never really at risk, but there are plenty with Asthma and other immune compromised conditions who died before the vaccine was available. Personally, I don’t care whether people take the vaccine or not. My son and his wife and kids never did. But this whole idea that the vaccine is a kill shot is just nuts.

Too small a sample size to draw any conclusions. You guys cherry pick one country over a few thousand deaths, when it could be due to any number of reasons. There is still no verified link between the vaccine and early deaths in a significant number of people. It’s not impossible, but all you guys have is anecdotes.

Now compare that to the millions who died with Covid. Now I agree that most younger healthy people were never really at risk, but there are plenty with Asthma and other immune compromised conditions who died before the vaccine was available. Personally, I don’t care whether people take the vaccine or not. My son and his wife and kids never did. But this whole idea that the vaccine is a kill shot is just nuts.

More probably would have lived if they weren't lied to about Ivermectin etc and now the people that were naive enough to take the vaccines have to wonder for the rest of their lives will they be the next early death from taking that poison. It was the biggest con ever perpetrated on the world probably.

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII
More probably would have lived if they weren't lied to about Ivermectin etc and now the people that were naive enough to take the vaccines have to wonder for the rest of their lives will they be the next early death from taking that poison. It was the biggest con ever perpetrated on the world probably.

200.gif

If you can show me a bigger con perpetrated on most of the world in more modern times I would like to see it.

Co
Covid-19 killed millions upon millions. It was, in my view, engineered in a lab to be far more transmissable and accidentally escaped.

A vaccine saved millions upon millions.

Was it over-touted and were findings withheld - yes. Did that engender a tremendous amount of angst and skepticism - yes.

I am glad that it was available, but mandates and the cost and internal friction caused by pushing it on everyone will cause generational harm along with significant short term pain (read: nursing attrition, and subsequent significant rise in nursing costs including OT and travellers).

Reactions: BSC911

Aliens Defined: Not coming from the Earth.

God and the Angels are not from Earth, and therefore meet the definition of Aliens.

According to the Bible,
they arrived in 'Flaming Chariots' from the skies/heaven, (Aliens in UFO's).

I've read my Bible cover to cover, more than once, as you seen to need to do, and this time with an open mind with the Holy Spirit speaking truth to you that you can understand and accept.

UFO's in no way bother me concerning my Christian beliefs, in fact, it strengthens them.
IMO, Jesus won't return until humanity has earned it, (Federation acceptance).

Even now, humanity is veering away from the basis of civilization, The Ten Commandments.
The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution on based on the Christian beliefs.
Your attempts to color ALL Aliens as evil is very un-Christian of you imo.

I instead choose to judge them by their behavior, not by some twisted personal belief system. If they wished to harm us Earthlings, we couldn't stop them, and therefore they have not presented EVIL intentions to us imo. The exact opposite it seems to me, helping humanity all across the world with vital knowledge down through the millennia. There are many places in the Bible that refer to UFO's, just not using that modern day language/words to say it.

The story of Elijah, the great prophet of Israel, being taken to heaven is found in 2 Kings 2:1–18. The chapter begins, “When the Lord was about to take Elijah up to heaven in a whirlwind . . .” (verse 1). The Bible doesn’t actually say that Elijah rode to heaven in a chariot of fire, but that is the assumption, since there was a flaming chariot and horses of fire at the scene, along with the whirlwind.
Then Elisha prayed and said, “O Lord, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.”

You might consider that prayer for yourself....

BTW, your unwillingness to acknowledge Angles/Aliens is a personal problem that has nothing to do with observable reality. Jus-sayin....

Last edited:
What if he's 100% right about DeSantis? What if he knows DeSantis has done stuff that put his country at risk?

The posters here who are in the 'Oh....I can't stand how Trump is such an asshole!' camp always focus on Trump's behavior, but never look at the behavior Trump creates in others.

It's like that scene from A Few Good Men where Tom Cruise is berating Jack Nicholson on the stand and demanding he admit that he ordered the Code Red. After screaming at Nicholson for a few minutes, Cruise finally gets him to lose his temper and admit he ordered the Code Red.

Trump is Tom Cruise screaming at the real bad guys. Eventually they lose their temper and tell on themselves.

If DeSantis did nothing wrong, then he calls a press conference and tells the world that Trump is a bald-faced liar, and he proves it.

Trump's political career is over in mins.

But that didn't happen, did it? It never does. One day you guys will figure out that this Trump cat knows what he's doing.
You’re becoming more ridiculous or desperate daily. This post borders on childish.
A new poll out (not from a lib outfit) says Americans want BOTH of these geriatrics to go home and enjoy their final years.

Reactions: EvilWayz and BSC911
You’re becoming more ridiculous or desperate daily. This post borders on childish.
A new poll out (not from a lib outfit) says Americans want BOTH of these geriatrics to go home and enjoy their final years.
If those two are once again the best we have to offer, then there is no hope for our country. I’m still optimistic the American public will finally wake up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT