ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is going to blow his chances...

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl
If he keeps trying to F with DeSantis...... He is 100% wrong on this, any EVERYONE knows it

That's pretty much a dealbreaker for me as far as DeSantis goes.

If he keeps trying to F with DeSantis...... He is 100% wrong on this, any EVERYONE knows it

Nothing Trump said about DeSantis is wrong. You should be more mad about DeSantis lying to you guys.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Desantis’ big problem is that he’s coherent and competent. That will never fly in the primary. Oh he tries to appear unhinged, cancelling black majors for no reason and picking fights with Disney. But deep down, R voters can sniff that he‘s nowhere near as unhinged as Trump. That’s why Desantis is polling at about 25 percent.

If it’s left up to the voters, Trump will win the nomination, and maybe the presidency. I would bet that there will be a concentrated effort to not leave it up to the voters, however.

Desantis’ big problem is that he’s coherent and competent. That will never fly in the primary. Oh he tries to appear unhinged, cancelling black majors for no reason and picking fights with Disney. But deep down, R voters can sniff that he‘s nowhere near as unhinged as Trump. That’s why Desantis is polling at about 25 percent.

If it’s left up to the voters, Trump will win the nomination, and maybe the presidency. I would bet that there will be a concentrated effort to not leave it up to the voters, however.
DeSantis likes to fight with power, not words.

Desantis would probably be my choice, as he has demonstrated competence throughout his life and has done a good job as an executive.

But I think people see the absurdity of the current state of government and they just want someone to blow it up. It’s like if you know a train is headed over a cliff so you put a complete lunatic in as conductor in hopes he’ll derail the train.

I voted for Trump twice. However he has zero chance to win. and I will not support him in 2024. Most of our neighbors and friends voted for him and supported him as well. I know of none who will this cycle.

Trump's simply learned how to monetize running for office like so many of our "permanent" politicians. At one point, he was raking in $500 K daily (net) from supporters through his various fund raising partners. Add up all his golf courses and other ventures. Combined they do not "net" $500 K daily.

My concern with Trump is that when he is defeated in the Republican primary, does he go third party like Ross Perot? Trump's ego will not allow him to go away quietly for the good of the nation. So convicting him of something which denies him the right to be POTUS again, may be the only way to keep him from screwing the country.

Reactions: emekz1

SMH

Trump will be fine. All this hand wringing over DeSantis running is ridiculous.

I hope DeSantis runs and I hope it's an all-out bloody dogfight in the primaries. It will strengthen the party, regardless of who comes out on top (but it will be Trump).

Biden is what happens when a party selects (instead of elects) a candidate. Nasty primaries are a good thing.

SMH

I hope DeSantis runs and I hope it's an all-out bloody dogfight in the primaries. It will strengthen the party, regardless of who comes out on top (but it will be Trump).

Biden is what happens when a party selects (instead of elects) a candidate. Nasty primaries are a good thing.
They will do a good job of separating the America First candidates from the uniparty candidates, so in that regard I think they will be fruitful.

Reactions: fatman76
Desantis would probably be my choice, as he has demonstrated competence throughout his life and has done a good job as an executive.

But I think people see the absurdity of the current state of government and they just want someone to blow it up. It’s like if you know a train is headed over a cliff so you put a complete lunatic in as conductor in hopes he’ll derail the train.
100%. And how could anyone be surprised. The old POS has been in politics for 50 years, and has NEVER done ANYTHING worthwhile for America

Reactions: jhgator and BCSpell
SMH

Right, we saw this with Ted Cruz versus Trump in 2016. It didn't hurt either person's career.

Blew? Really? 😆
Yes, at every single chance.
Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

SMH

Yep...he was installed.

I REALLY wish he would learn to STFU!! I truly believe HE would be better for America as far as border, economy, security, etc...however if he keeps blowing off at the F'n mouth, we will never know. I could EASILY vote DeSantis, and I think many feel the same way as I do.
I wished that for 4 years.

He either can’t or won’t.

I am a proud Florida resident, born and raised. I am a 2 time Trump voter. All I know is that while Trump empowered Fauci,Birx and the gang, DeSantis got my children back in school before anyone else. He kept the needles out of the arms ( I dont care what you find buried in some bill / I was here, he fought for us when the fighting was hard ). All the while, Trump is out there touting the vaccine as some great success. Nuts! Trumpmade NUMEROUS missteps from day 1 in termsof his cabinet and picking loyal people. DeSantis gets shit done, and as a Florida conservative, he's getting the shit that I want done. I appreciate the things Trump got accomplished, but he's treading on thin ice with me when it comes to DeSantis.

I am a proud Florida resident, born and raised. I am a 2 time Trump voter. All I know is that while Trump empowered Fauci,Birx and the gang, DeSantis got my children back in school before anyone else. He kept the needles out of the arms ( I dont care what you find buried in some bill / I was here, he fought for us when the fighting was hard ). All the while, Trump is out there touting the vaccine as some great success. Nuts! Trumpmade NUMEROUS missteps from day 1 in termsof his cabinet and picking loyal people. DeSantis gets shit done, and as a Florida conservative, he's getting the shit that I want done. I appreciate the things Trump got accomplished, but he's treading on thin ice with me when it comes to DeSantis.
So, you are thinking you'd vote Dim if Trump gets the nomination over DeSantis?

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
So, you are thinking you'd vote Dim if Trump gets the nomination over DeSantis?
No. However, I would be willing to send big chunks of my paycheck and volunteer my time to efforts to SAVAGE Trump in the primaries. The libs talk about this cult to trump stuff. There maybe some of that out there, however, speaking for myself, if Trump starts to work against my political interests....i would drop him like a bag of dirt and actively hold his head underneath the water

( I dont care what you find buried in some bill
It's no longer a bill, it was signed into law in 2021.

When there is a declared Public Health Emergency (which there currently is), the State Health Officer has the authority to FORCE anyone in the state to take the jab if they are deemed a health risk.

DeSantis signed that. And he's gonna pay a helluva political price for doing so.

It's no longer a bill, it was signed into law in 2021.

When there is a declared Public Health Emergency (which there currently is), the State Health Officer has the authority to FORCE anyone in the state to take the jab if they are deemed a health risk.

DeSantis signed that. And he's gonna pay a helluva political price for doing so.
The only Trump folks are gonna f around and find out. I live in Florida, and you can talk about the 300 th page of some bill all you want....while Trump was down in Mar A lago crying like a bitch,worried about his own candy ass, DeSantis was protecting the people of Florida. Trump empowered Fauci, Birx and the entire Covidian regime....should he pay a price for that? Trump runs around talking about how great his vaccines are. He put numerous disloyal people in his inner circle. You can cuck yourself to Trump all you would like, be a beta, its your right. There is NO question, DeSantis is the man, Trump is yesterday

Again, it's not a bill, it's the law in Florida. And it was signed into law by Ron DeSantis.
Fauci, Birx and the covidian regime??? Nothing??? Rex Tillerson??? For real. The best I can tell the entire nation would STILL be under the spell of the covidians had it not been the Great People of Florida and the their leader, Ron DeSantis.

Reactions: bradleygator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT